Why does chrome looks like FF now?

Why does chrome looks like FF now?

Attached: 1450659832892.png (1920x837, 246K)

Looks like FF

idk but it looks terrible. made me download firefox on a new install.

>no longer have a new tabs page

Holy fuck this is the worst

Guess ive got the motivation now to switch to a chromium fork

chrome://flags
search "design"
Set eveyrhting to disabled, and "UI Layout for the browser's top chrome" as "Normal"

everything is back to normal, thanks

why are addresses in the search bar so spaced out now?

Thank god. You're a lifesaver

I just got to work and saw this... awful. I think I'll move to another Blink-based browser once, most likely QtWebEngine-based.

I disabled it in flags (as I did with many other redesigns before), but once that flag will be removed, and I can't use _this_.

My FF doesn't look like that

Maybe Falkon? A nice QtWebEngine (Blink) based browser, last time I tried it, was ok, but devtools didn't work at all so I moved back to Chromium.
There's also qutebrowser which is just awesome, but it lacks bookmark management and the JS debugger fails, so not an option for me.

It's now blink based instead of webkit

just install chromium

Attached: chromium.png (751x242, 14K)

Won't help, yours is just outdated. Running `Version 69.0.3497.81 (Official Build) Arch Linux (64-bit)` and it looks just the same like on the op pic.

they will remove it eventually. you are all the problem for not liking change. now let me cut your guts out and change them around, change-avoidant child, all change is a good thing.

What's the problem?

Attached: chromium.png (1366x741, 49K)

I like the new theme. Stop being autistic incels and just accept change darlings.

You obviously have disabled it in flags.

Thanks m8, that new layout was seriously ugly.

Attached: 1531588458731.png (827x883, 724K)

What do you mean with "the JS debugger fails"?

I actually like change sometimes, but this update is a downgrade. Chrome has lost its unique and iconic look in favor of becoming a mere Firefox clone. Additionally, it displays your Google avatar 24/7 next to the omnibox. This is unacceptable and this is one of the few cases where change-avoidant behavior is appropriate.

Firefox cloned its look from edge so whatever

You’re all morons anyway who can’t sketch a better layout if your lives depended on it

Oops, I described it (very) incorrectly.
If you have sourcemaps attached to your js files and set a breakpoint in the virtual file (parsed from sourcemap), it gets set in the real js file on an unrelated line, usually a line with the same number.

SERIOUSLY
wtf is with curve design? everything is curvy in web world, buttons,now tabs, search bars,why???
FUCK U FAGGOT HIPSTER DESIGNERS
I WANT SHARP EDGES
OLD CHROME TABS WERE GODTIER

It doesn't, it STILL looks worse. Open the fucking settings on both browsers and you'll see that Firefox has an actually good layout unlike chrome. Might as well remove settings altogether on chrome.

Tabs look like upside down notches from leaked pictures of pixel 3. Google is making us ready for the fattest notch in world

>Firefox cloned its look from edge so whatever
No one ever said that's a good thing.

>You’re all morons anyway who can’t sketch a better layout if your lives depended on it
Lol, are you seriously lashing out at me because Google released a garbage cosmetic update? Also,
>muh if you can't do better, you can't complain
Bullshit. If someone builds a house right across the street from yours that looks ugly and appears to be on the verge of collapse, you have every right to complain even if you're not a seasoned architect. Fuck you.

Google fucked up here. It's understandable; Google is basically a big group of people and people make mistakes. But you should just accept it just because it's there.

>But you should just accept it
shouldn't*

>make a reservation at a restaurant
>day finally arrives
>go in, sit down
>order something from the menu
>25 minutes later, the chef himself brings out a load of human shit on a plate
>the stench is unbearable
>"um...excuse me but this isn't the food I ordered. this is literal shit..."
>the chef gets visibly angry
>"UH, I'M SORRY SWEETIE BUT WHICH ONE OF US WENT TO CULINARY SCHOOL? WAS IT YOU? NO? OH, DIDN'T THINK SO."
>eat shit in shame
>go home feeling horrible

Works fine here on Qt 5.11 - if it fails with earlier Qt versions, that's probably a bug in QtWebEngine or the old Chromium version coming with old Qt versions.

Some people were about to lose their minds without your advice/help. How can they ever repay you?????

How will you , & repay him for his kind gesture?!???

He got (You)s

>using chrome
Brainlets get what they deserve
Installing anything google on your machine
Can you suck google trany cock harder?

(You)s don't put food on the table or clothe your kids, user. Times are hard & they'll only get harder. They'll need to be more generous since their sanity remained intact thanks to the advice they received!

Remember when changes were good? Like when firefox 4 arrived. I was blow by how fucking amazing it was, and it saved a lot of vertical space, which helped a lot on my 1366x768 shittop of the time. Then australis happened. Then whatever the fuck they have now, which was an improvement over australis but still not as comfy as the top left menu of firefox 4.

Worst part is you can't click the top of the tabs, which you wouldn't think about until you realize you've been clicking the top of the tabs all these years.

the url part triggered me more

google