在/ csg /中,我们讨论你在AliExpress,淘宝,Gearbest,Banggood,eBay和类似网站上看到的便宜的东西。

>链接
• IRC: qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/ #/csg/ on rizon
• Discord: discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
• Randomiser: chinkshit.xyz/random/
• Wiki:wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
• Inforgraphic: chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>新闻
• user gets something that looks like pressure sensors • penis shocker device advertisement • user receives center punch • user bought camera flash waits for more packages • user receives cigarette shaped containers • user's first copulation with chinkshit • user gets T2 earphones , tube cutter and a letter of appreciation • user is in a bit of dilemma regarding bike stuff • user gets BT speaker, baofeng and some kind of balls torturing contraption • chink foreskin extender for circumcised anons • user's lazy post about getting mi bluetooth receiver • user gets IR LED strp and wifi dongle • user's IEMs finally get to him • user 'pretends' to be a cuck and orders some switch accessories and cleaning cloths 以前

Attached: Tiananmen_what_.jpg (1024x716, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=573803946243&spm=a2141.7631565.user_define_18711389663.3
nl.aliexpress.com/item/-/32847704633.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67470691
aliexpress.com/item/ass/32666062765.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 8YIqHGr.jpg (499x382, 70K)

>user's lazy post about getting mi bluetooth receiver (Cross-thread)
Not lazy really, just that I hadn't tested it out yet. In any case, I'm quite satisfied. Full charge gave me 4.5 hours of continuous music playback (at max volume) from my phone. There were no skips or glitches and I didn't hear any discernible degradation in sound quality. The operating range was at least 5 meters, but I didn't try out the limits. I would have preferred if the button had a bit more clicky feeling to it, but it's not a huge deal.

4.5 chinks out of 5, would recommend.

Attached: mibluetoothaudioreceiver.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Open marketplaces - The Alibaba model. No registration needed, prices publicly disclosed and no buyer selection by the suppliers. You won't find this in Europe because it is not convenient for higher quality suppliers from Europe (who won't disclose their whole collections and pricelist publicly online).
why are europeans such faggots, even when they copy the product list verbatim from a chinese supplier, which is already expensive from the chink, they won't list any prices, they expect people to spend entire work weeks contacting dozens of greedy assholes as if even one of them will offer a fair deal

Does anyone have any recommendations/experience with RFID cards and readers? I want to mess around with them for some home automation stuff. Cards and readers are cheap on Ali. My concern with buying is a comment saying there is no software for the reader.

Is there somewhere to get drivers for chink RFID readers?

How would it work with IEMs ? I assume its too weak to fully power them

I was using IEMs. The max volume using the receiver is something like 80% of the max volume of using them wired. Don't have larger over-the-ear headphones at hand to test with.

All I've seen is stuff for arduino, for which I imagine the documentation is plenty.

You forgot to put
• asking for lewd stuff for your gf (female) gets you banned into the news.
That said:
The sexy swimsuit I ordered for the gf finally arrived and the stitching looks surprisingly well made for a $5 thing.
Also, they even put in some hygiene pad in the crotch area. Now I just hope this is for resellers that buy the thing in bulk and that no one sends back chinkshit.
>fun fact: Either they now even copy little plastic things, or this pad is made in germany

Attached: keenwiththehygeen.jpg (1000x750, 122K)

>the stitching looks surprisingly well made for a $5 thing.
The color quality however does not. But after changing the water 3 times, it now stays mostly clear. but the white borders around the main body now have a slight pinkish tint. Oh well, you get what you pay for, I guess.

Attached: red.jpg (1000x750, 43K)

Anyways, can I now please either get my ban,
>• asking for lewd stuff for your gf (female) gets you banned →
or some other suggestions on female stuff like this? Still got a small beach weekend in the south lined up next month.
>bonus pic: not her, but some random russian "reviewer"

Attached: chinksuit.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

You stupid fuck. You're supposed to wash them in cold water.

That is cold water. Or at least as cold as you average warm swimming pool or Mediterranean beach in summer.

Oh, forgot:
How do i know that? No washing instructions did come with the order…
(Yeah, I know, but still, that's kinda surprising, since they normally put all kinds of labels and shit into their stuff)

Is there yet a better budget chink windows tablet or is Alldocube Mix Plus still the best?

Attached: ALLDOCUBE-Mix-plus-2-in-1-Tablet-PC-Windows10-OS-10-6-1920-1080-IPS-intel.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 81K)

>• user is in a bit of dilemma regarding bike stuff →

what's the general opinion bike stuff ?

it's stuff for bikes.

thanks, i knew it !

i was talking with a friend yesterday about assembling a carbon (e-)bike with parts from china, would be a fun project

贝司的俺的瑞德皮尔的

>(e-)bike with parts from china
There was some thread on on china stuff for bikes, but seems like it dropped off the archive now. But there's some user over there that works in the industry (in Taiwan though) that seems to know a lot about chink bike shit, so maybe start a thread there?
I think most frames and complete bikes that where posted in that thread got the "deathtrap" label, but some components are quite decent.

贝司的俺的乳癌的皮幼儿的

贝司的俺的乳癌的皮幼儿的贝司的俺的乳癌的皮幼儿的

被死得安德如矮的脾右耳得

how do I kill these? they always come back
ive disabled all the autostart truggers
do I just have to freeze the app every time?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-07-10-32-58.png (720x1280, 137K)

被死得暗的入爱的屁诱饵的

7月4日天安门广场

我希望我已经死了

呗似的按的汝艾的皮尤二的
Btw it's June 4th, 6月4号, you stupid fuck.

呗似的暗的汝艾得批右耳的

贝丝的安德汝艾的劈有二的

嗨,你好吗/csg/

好你妈

背似的安得如艾得颇有尔的

and a chinga chonga winga wonga to you too

Mods!

悲私的氨得儒矮的劈油耳的

Please speak Russian, the official chink shit buying language.

What's you problem? She's fully clothed. Also, I just got promoted.

Buy her this:

m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=573803946243&spm=a2141.7631565.user_define_18711389663.3

Just ordered one.

Also got this:

nl.aliexpress.com/item/-/32847704633.html

first looks really bad quality

I ordered one and its definitely not the best, but it gets the job done, haven't found a better one yet but I really wanted that outfit.

Do you have a fox tail buttplug yet, a shimapan, a schoolgirl uniform, a maid outfit, see-through lingerie, a leash + collar, good rope, a vibrating egg, a spidergag, etc?

What's a good chinkshit graphics tablet with a display?

Opinions on this?

-330$
-Intel N4100 CPU, 8GB DDR4, 128GB SSD
-11.6" FHD IPS touchscreen (1920x1080) with stylus support
-Bluetooth 4.2, MicroSD slot, USB-C 3.1 slot
-5000mAh battery

Attached: Teclast-F5.jpg (1917x1175, 287K)

Got a new car radio with Bluetooth for my shitbox of a car. Next I want to try ot some cheap sub or build one myself with an Ali amplifier.

About the radio:
>Not sure if DAB radio (I dont care)
>Comes with an IR remote
>Heats up quite much, only noticable when I checked by removing the radio all together.
>Has a fuse in line with 12V power.
>Bluetooth works surprisingly good, no weird chinese sounds
>Also has AUX but I don't need it.
>Remembers al settings correctly.
>Has a nice fake retro look that fits my car and maybe older cars.

Attached: IMG_20180906_123652.jpg (3120x4160, 1.51M)

Will chinks send batteries to Australia again yet?

Attached: 9ftan5tjh3h11.png (500x522, 113K)

lol, hell no.
>Pretending you are a cow or that you are fucking your daddy
degenerates…

What are some good chink (2.5" sata) ssd's?

A great sex life is incredibly important to your relationship.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67470691

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Of course it is.
But dressing like a cow or calling you bf daddy is a sign of anything but.
That's like advocating to take heroin, because a great social life is incredibly important to your mental health.

any decent big ass mousepads?

aliexpress.com/item/ass/32666062765.html

that's not quite what i meant but i really want to know what those look like uncensored

Silly user, that is a pussypad, not an asspad.

Attached: buttmousepad.jpg (400x400, 44K)

one of them is an ass

me too

TCG playmats usually work fine as mousepads.

Attached: many-choice-magical-card-games-playmat-mtg-black-lotus-playmat-board-games-black-lotus-table-pad-wit (900x618, 90K)

use a solid metal mousepad

Got a couple rotary encoders, some WS2812 LED strips and a 220v voltmeter

Attached: DSC_0030.jpg (1200x900, 237K)

N4100 is slow as molasses.

Compared to what in this price range?

you know any good shimapan

>rotary encoders
>on boards with header pins
Why

possibly has passive debouncing circuitry on the underside
show bottom, user
(pcb bottom, you degenerate fucks)

I dunno, so you can screw them into a panel and then run a cable to the MCU board?

There is a bunch of SMD resistors and a couple caps on the bottom side.

yep, thats debouncing alright

after a long wait and 25 bux for fucking customs.

Attached: muh_hitman_case.jpg (3864x2816, 2.27M)

Here it is

Attached: voila.jpg (3692x2972, 2.03M)

and a better pic
Great headphones with good build quality and gomfy af. Adjustable bass on the fly (with some variable openings) and removable cable.

Attached: headphones.jpg (3900x2688, 1.95M)

Fuck it, I'm going to try it. Would be nice to get a touchscreen linux device. Gonna report back in some weeks. Probably going to do some kind of thermal mod too, we'll see.

Get a chink tablet then, put linux on it.

But Teclast F5 is basically a chink tablet with a keyboard. And it comes with 8GB RAM and an SSD. I was considering Alldocube Mix Plus and a keyboard combo, but it would cost more and only have 4GB ram (though the CPU would have been better).

Hot!
Link pls?

>touchscreen Linux device
You mean an android phone?

Fine, I want a GNU+Linux device. Happy now?

Cute.

Attached: Screenshot_20180907_155411.png (997x618, 302K)

Anyone else in here own a status audio cb-1? How are you liking it

>Cute.
Yes but for $50 might as well buy this

Attached: -901843659881824161.jpg (800x800, 242K)

Not cute.

Try hiding that in your anus.

This
However, I really dig that textured, blue back. Why don't good phones try something nice or even innovative, instead of just
>hurr, durr glass and alumuniummmmmm!!!!!!
?

wish chinks would make those nokia x2 style candybar form factor phones man

it's not that difficult

For you.

Currently waiting for:
Bluetooth module from KZ and TRN
Spinfits
4 pairs of foam tips
Cowin e7
A laser presentator (?)
A laser pointer that was posted a couple threads ago with UV light
One of those abs cases
One Earphone case from hz sound
One upgrade cable
One "original" kz braided cable
An usb multimeter/tester
A meter of orico velcro

Should I review anything? Any thing you guys would like me to test? I still got a couple of extra bucks

Not really.
All of these either «reviewed» here a million times or doesn't need any «reviews».

So, guys, is everything from sale already arrived or you still waiting for something?
For me only one package (out of 13) is arrived in city, one in country, yet one isn't even shipped yet!

>So, guys, is everything from sale already arrived or you still waiting for something?
Nothing arrived yet. Shit, even an order from a moth ago haven't arrived, but that's Yanwen air mail so whatever.
And for sale stuff, I still expect that to take 2-3 more weeks.

Where are you from? Posting to me isn't that fast, but 2-3 weeks more… That's what, 4-6 weeks? Jeez.

Lads, if I get a tea infuser off ali will I get stomach cancer?

link?
is it any good?

What is the best chink meme mouse? I had my alfawise for 6 months, but starting to do funny things

James Donkey

Got pic related for like $2-3. Works fine, though the LCD is cheap and kinda difficult to read. Looks like its reading 888 all the time.

Attached: Digital-TDS-Meter-Aquarium-Pool-Water-Quality-Testing-Pe_013.jpg (1000x1000, 207K)

Not sooner.

Dunno, my $5 gaymen mouse has been fine for >1 year.

Also got one from the local Xiaomi store. More expensive (~$7), but much better build quality. This one doesn't have a "hold" or "temperature" option though.

Attached: 1.jpg (1240x781, 45K)

Moyu GTS 2 Speed Cube shipped in. Feels really quality.

Attached: IMG_20180907_101538.jpg (673x673, 57K)

Did you lube it yet?

Not yet, I'm not really a hard core speed cuber, so not necessary, I was just on the market for a new cube, I figured I might as well get a nice cube.