Ideal gf: tech edition

Attached: 21v8wc.jpg (956x809, 316K)

Okay I'll bite: what does NetBSD / FreeBSD have to do with anego vs ancap?

nothing besides that i like both of them and are my vehicle for cyber anarchy

>wanting your gf to be into technology
check out these faggots

My ideal gf is the kind that cooks my meals and takes my dick.

I want internet explorer gf

The fucken state of this board...

>tfw qt cs50 gf learning C
>"user can you explain me pointers again?"

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

these have never not been cringe and filled with delusion

>shoplifting
sorry I dont date niggers

ITT your favorite Touhou characters and why you hate kikes.

My favorite Touhou character is Marisa Kirisame and I hate kikes because of their shameless exploitation of the Holohoax, which they blew out of proportion thanks to the falsified repf orts that they forged in many of the post-war kangaroo courts. It has been over 60 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to get a free pass on EVERYTHING: the insane manipulation of media, the lobbying, the atrocities you're committing against the Palestinians in the lands you STOLE thanks to your Jew friends in the United Kingdom.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a Nazi, an anti-semite, you'de be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a Kurd terrorist being excused because 90 years ago the Ottomans attempted to kill his people? It would be inexcusable, but then again Jews have their friends in Hollywood who love to line their pockets by tugging at goyim's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, kikes?

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_mochi547__f02116bfc8b78b4f4a626684231594b9.jpg (674x575, 43K)

all these "ideal x gf" images are just "emotionally dependent on you and is into your obscure interest gf"

>I love you user
all I need

Attached: RSEFDkph.jpg (535x577, 37K)

Why does she need to know about technology? I already know that shit. How about being a home maker, and taking care of my kids, and doing things only women can do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

because im not interesting enough as a person to actually carry a conversation for very long that isnt at least involved with one of my very obscure interests and hobbies so i need a girlfriend who is into the same thing as myself so i can actually enjoy spending time with her.

um sweetie this isnt the 1950s.

Best gf is an aborted gf.

Attached: opisstillafag.jpg (680x639, 43K)

I actually like restoring old enterprise hardware together with my girlfriend, thanks you very much.
We don't want kids either.

egoism doesn't work on a large scale

Attached: 1521437061839.png (1263x709, 1.16M)

>hur dur i think egoism is a economic system splrpltt

Attached: 1535219555300.png (800x729, 48K)

>wanna play some quake user?

Attached: 1526254428478.gif (500x281, 392K)

Only oldfags will get this. ;)

Attached: forced gf.png (914x370, 19K)

traps are gay

I run Windows 7 on my Asus lappy :3

>wanting a gf

Attached: gffromgod.png (1095x736, 28K)

Attached: ideal gf (male).png (220x245, 4K)

man plz...

I like it, where do I find one?

F

What's this meme where people use you're instead of your

Maericans who can't spell their own language properly. This is just a form of mockery though.

> tech edition
More like basement dweller edition.

disgusting

Fuck off, hipster tard.

>tfw no egoist gf who I can explain to why her ideology is a literal meme bought to leftypol by a couple of Hegelians in 2016 where it then spread and infected facebook and make her read Marx instead.

I thought that was an anprim flag for a sec and I realized how amazing it'd be to have an anti-tech gf.

>Sweetie
>Fag

>current gf is basically blissfully unaware of anything tech related except for that I like building pc's and doing fab work and shit

she's.... learning. I don't know how to feel.