Why are there so few Indian elixir programmers?

Why are there so few Indian elixir programmers?

Attached: 1514305592095.png (1340x1226, 275K)

so is this what programming looks like?

if you're a woman

Or specifically you.

wat

Attached: 1529664896208.png (736x598, 564K)

this is just insulting to the people who have actually contributed to the linux kernel.

Here I am, trying to make my way up by contributing useful patches to make devices work with Linux and fix weird bugs in existing device code. Managed to get around 15 patches in over the course of a year, got backported to various stable kernels.
There she is looking for instances where const could be added getting scholarships.
Am I doing it wrong Jow Forums?

>not being female.
found your problem

should have worn programming socks and identified as a womyn like Jow Forums told you.

I wonder how bad it is to let events like this demotivate me and invalidate my own accomplishments. On one hand it feels weak to be so easily influenced, on the other, it seems only sensible to lose motivation when seeing the cracks in society.

I want to die either way.

Where can I buy programming socks?

I've unironically considered it, twice now, just to lower the difficulty to easy mode. I can't bring myself to stoop to that level (yet) though.

There is nothing wrong with this, stuff got improved right

Marginally at best. The problem is that this is something a static analyzer can do in minutes, what was done by a human in a year. This saves the compiler optimization method nanoseconds at best when building. And again, could have just been done by a machine either way.

Once again, Jow Forums is retarded. You think Linus would accept this patch if it was pure shit and unneeded? You need to know how the kernel works to know where to put const without breaking shit. It's another episode of "coping" with Jow Forums

>make x as const
Was this supposed to be "mark"?

>You need to know how the kernel works to know where to put const without breaking shit
Someone is going to believe this and you should feel bad.

>Course of a year
>Only been like 2 months
>Just read through source when bored and add const to places that could use it
>Apparently no one used a static analyzer during the development of the kernel to catch this
>Complain on Jow Forums when you are too brainlet to do it yourself

Sounds like you don't want to believe it since you are coping this hard LMAO

>makes a simple post on Jow Forums
>coping this hard LMAO
found the oxymoronic hypocrite.

I thought you were being sincere, but it seems that you're not. Now instead of having a good time discussing with people, I actually had my time wasted. Oops.

>2 months and 1 year are equivalent
WHAT

Are you retarded? Re-read the post

>indian
>woman
>"programmer"
It can't get any worse. Stupid streetshitter.

>15 merged patches to the kernel
Honestly thats worth bragging about on a resume as "Linux Kernel Contributor"
That shit usually doesnt get through super easy

How is a course of 1 year "only 2 months"?

One user is saying that all those const updates where done over a year but if you look at the dates, they we're submitted over the course of two months.

Poor baby coping this hard. Just kill yourself and end your pathetic life

Where are your Linux kernel patches? How does it feel to be worse than a street shitter LMAO

Indians goes for money languages

Does that look like 340 commits? Go to the source url, the image is cut off. What a bad assumption to make.

Even then, look at the dates and how many were submitted each date. The other user is making it seem that she spent hours daily to write const when it looks like she looked at it during down time.

So does 99% of people so that is a shit argument. Elixer is a meme language with a few notable projects but no one cares either way.

Even if that was the case I fail to see how that would be any better given the circumstances. It might be worse.

I'm a different guy you retard.
oh and thanks for proving my point even more.

COPE

Attached: nottoday.png (650x456, 327K)

The absolute state of butthurt copefags

Elixir is a completely irrelevant meme developed by third world monkeys.

Hey there Bhumika

how's it a meme? it's syntactic sugar for erlang and it's being used in production
it doesn't change the way OTP works which is what matters
i don't think you understand anything about erlang, OTP, the actor model or what elixir is supposed to do
i don't think you understand anything about programming at all

What I'm seeing is a whole lot of sloppy people not putting const where const should be.

So... thanks, const girl?

I can't handle her smugness lads. Someone tell me about a gadgeti can pre-order from China or give me another functional programming language to critique the syntax of.

>a wild sepplesfag appears

>You think Linus would accept this if it was pure shit and unneeded?
If he does it with intel CPUs and nvidia graphics cards, why wouldnt he with a kernel patch?