Just enter college after 2 years doing nothing and disapointing my parents. I'm looking for a device to take note on

Just enter college after 2 years doing nothing and disapointing my parents. I'm looking for a device to take note on.
Ipad 2018 with iPencil or used Tab S3?

Attached: fFveNbQ_d.jpg (640x662, 49K)

If you plan on studying what you write down, I'd advice using paper in order not to burn your eyes all evening or night long

t. ee

fpbp, pen and paper will always be superior

AND CHEAP

>no job
>still leeching off family
>oh no i need to buy a fancy device to "study" instead of using pen and paper like a normal person
Pathetic.

But I do follow study pages on Instagram and find them really neat, so I'm thinking a tablet would encourage me to take more note and keep me organized.

this.
>1 ream of paper: 2.50$
>10 bics: 1$
vs
>lmao electronic paper: 1000$

I went through computational physics masters with pen and paper.

This
t. getting my EE degree in a few weeks

user, unless you getting this shit for free don't waste your time on the tablet. Get a 13 inch laptop with good battery life and use pen/paper for notes if required. Personally I tried the tablet writing for a year and it sucks. Save the time/money.

Based

We have a bad news for you son....

Attached: pepe-1066712.png (954x539, 24K)

Pen and paper
Electronic note taking is completely worthless
Don't bring a computer to class either

>2 years doing nothing and disapointing my parents
you are like a little baby

second hand laptop or actual pen and paper
when i was in college in 2003 i used a 1994 thinkpad with windows 95 and office 97, it did the fucking job

>buy top tier device for taking notes
>sit in class shitposting on Jow Forums

I genuinely find it hard to study on screens, maybe it's the font. It's easier on paper

notebook and a pencil

Nothing better than an old fashioned pen and paper my guy

If you want to write and store you study material digitally, consider buying a drawing tablet alongside with your laptop. typing and writing will be much more efficient, use the Windows capture or your phone to import sections of a pdf file or a physical handout, etc.
A XP-Pen G640 or a Wacom Intuos is a lot cheaper than a high end tablet with stylus support.

Attached: CTH490B_GalleryImage_12_600x600_EMEA.jpg (600x600, 261K)

Get some cheap X series thinkpad with good battery life, and a nice pen.

Taking notes on paper is unironically the best way since you're not distracted, it's cheap, and it's also tactile.

It will keep you distracted.

>lagPad
lmao

Attached: 1512586050417.webm (640x360, 1.1M)