Hack help

Hey Jow Forums people, I have a big request and I did quite know where to put this but I’ll put it here.
Short story, can someone help me crack a Snapchat account to get the password.
Long story, I think my girlfriends being bullied or blackmailed and I want to find out. She has been acting really weird recently and it’s worrying me. I know she’s stressing her out she’s not laughing like she used to. She’s started to not go on Snapchat or anything and just likes to be alone I’ve tried talking to her and finding out but she just keeps saying she’s fine. I’d really like if someone can assist me. Thanks - Worried boyfriend.
People said maybe you guys could help

Attached: 8E656CCB-F1E6-4233-B161-CFB5BCFAC638.jpg (600x297, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDsdpbAWrKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your gf is enjoying jamal's cock. step aside whitey and let real men pleasure your woman

Reported you to cyber police and state police.

Give it back Tyrone

Give it back too Jamal

For worrying about my girlfriend..
She’s alone all the time like her mum called me to ask If I knew what was up with her

youtu.be/hDsdpbAWrKA

HERE

Just stop

DONT USE THE POWER FOR CRIME

WHY

YOUTUBE IS OK WITH IT

post a pick of your gf
if she's hot ill help you

I know I shouldn’t trust you guys... but I’m really worried so... here

Attached: A9F18F57-B0C2-449B-B90C-961957FEEA08.jpg (960x960, 88K)

If you really cared for her you would have installed a backdoor on her phone for such times.

Attached: 17522584_1802538206426721_8880089557558888081_n.jpg (720x409, 24K)

>56%

What that mean?

gtfo normie

Install gentoo

lol
wtf is that crap how am I supposed to know if that's hot or not

I’m trying to bloody find out what up with my girlfriend and if she’s getting bullied find out who. I’m more brute force than intellect

It’s a picture of her? You want a different one?

Yeah, in bathing suit

You guys are weirdos I just wanted to find out who’s bulling her or what’s wrong with her

Attached: 2B7ABA50-D79A-4A26-99B7-CEA84754FEDF.jpg (960x960, 124K)

>45 degrees
>pixel glasses
>pixel headwear
>thinking pose
>filters.iso
>worried bf

Truly sorry for your loss.

Attached: 1371997202622.gif (400x310, 22K)

You seem new here. Let me help you a little No one knows if you are serious or not. So all your responses are not serious.

First, it isn't possible to get her password. If Snapchat is doing good security they don't even store the password but instead a hash is it. Here are the possibilities that I see given the info you provided.
>1: she is being blackmailed. Just go to the police. I think that this option has less less one in a million chance. It is very likely false.
>2:she isn't being blackmailed. She is very stressed about something and is closing herself off from her usual circles in an attempt to cope. Likely unsuccessfully it seems. Talk with her family and those who know her even better than you to find out what do to.

You guys are twats nm then

you say you're her bf, but you only show half assed photos
post a photo that proves you're her bf, like her tits

Will do thanks, your the only nice guy here.

Kys pedofile

Not true. Jow Forums just isn't the right place for personal stuff.

It's clear you have found something that you want and cant get. So you come to the omniscient Jow Forums and want deets. I called it guys.

Trips never fuckin lie you know this. Tbh Onions senpai

in case you were not trolling, Jow Forums or Jow Forums for say isn't the right place for this stuff, never come back

Jow Forums isn't full of nice people and if you are going to post here you should get used to being called a nigger, faggot, etc. It's literally just the nature of this website.
I advise against going back here since you seem to have a healthy social life