What's the most reliable USB stick brand?

What's the most reliable USB stick brand?

Attached: g_10174637.jpg (250x213, 4K)

a job.

they're like fucking 5 dollars for 16GiB you asshole

I'm employed, I just don't want my shit getting corrupted/shitty plastic if I keep it for a long time

The fuck are you on about

If you are referring to USB flash drives, SanDisk and Kingston.
More important than brand is write speed though. If there is no published write speed for a 3.x drive, stay clear.

reliability in redundant. buy 10.

Toshiba.
I have a set of 10 years old Toshiba USB didlydongle and they're all working despite tremendous abuses.
Corsair is shit.

The data that goes on them is often times worth more than $5 so it'd be nice to know which brands have the lowest chance to crap out on you at an inopportune moment like when you're standing in front of a room full of people trying to load your powerpoint presentation up...

the fact that if OP had a fucking job he wouldn't be worried about reliability. Hell buy 20 of the damn things and you'll never need to buy them again.

So what, you carry 2 or 3 around all the time and make duplicate / triplicate file transfers to keep them all in sync in case one happens to get corrupted or die?

>>>what is cloud technology

When you're giving a presentation at a conference they usually have a dedicated laptop connected to the projector that all the presenters just plug their thumb drives into (or sometimes you hand the thumb drive to the IT monkey because they don't want anyone else touching the laptop) so you aren't really able to just log on to google drive and get the program from there.

>get job, buy 10 do raid 1 on them and hope your laptop/ computer has 10 usb ports to raid 1, 10 drives

but thats what you do. you literally just log onto google drive.

dont you know external devices are huge potential security risks?

You don't log onto google drive if the fucking laptop connected to the projector isn't yours and / or isn't connected to the internet.

log a call with the service desk and inform them that the wifi is not working.

>letting some use a computer to "log in" and download something is more safe then a usb.

>>>what is cloud technology

a botnet

Clearly we're meant to slap them all on a USB hub and lug it around. It'll match the raspberry pi headgear.

Attached: 152794453543544243430653828.png (707x786, 141K)

There's no time, schedules are tight so they can fit in as many speakers as possible, if you spend 5-10 minutes fucking around trying to get your presentation to work then that time comes out of your presentation, sometimes you're only allotted 15-20 minutes of speaking time before they move on to the next speaker.

Hi. Thanks for calling the service desk. Your incident is being processed. You are 890 of 1.

Please record your ticket number and have it ready. Otherwise we will be unable to process your claim.