I didn't know this motherfucker was funny as hell

I didn't know this motherfucker was funny as hell.

Attached: imagen-sin-titulo.jpg (996x560, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJrQs2BsUDI
youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

Mlon Eusk

IRL Tony Stark

>an African American
>Tony Stark
we wuz kangs

CAN'T HUSK THE MUSK

Why don't they dig tunnels for a subway system instead?

Attached: 1535213343508.jpg (645x773, 36K)

he is South African

no one wants to get in shitty public transport with a bunch of smelly homeless niggers

Hey boys lets keep this thread civilized

Pretty funny dude. Didn't know what to think of him. But this interview was a eye opener. It already tells a whole story of a man that tried his best, but is now burned down. But still pretty ok to hang out with.

Galatians 4:16

fucker is surfing on the spectrum for sure

Why is tesla worth more than all of the big three when they're not even making money?

>he is South African
so it's African too, dumbass

Sell first class car passes

>not even making money?
nice assumptions NEET

All humans come from Africa, so we're all African sweetie :)

for the good of mankind we need to hunt him down, kidnap him, and make him get a good night's rest for about two weeks with zero contact on electronic devices or people...
then he will make us immortals with his neuralink project boiis

Wrong.
Go back to school.

I'm sure his Mars colony will give you lots of personal space... or the rockets he wants to use for intercontinental travel

potential built into price
potential now being corrected into reality
when it states in reslation to a stock that it has 'a lot of fanboys', stock proce bears little or no relation to the earnings or actual worth. Jeff Bezos and AMZ used to have a lot of fanboys, turns out, they were right. TSLA actually does a shitload of redditor-type investors, its never 50B worth or whatever the fuck it is/was. Remains to be seen how long the Cult of Elon survives, but tbf to him, I honeslty dont think he really GAf about stockholders, just as necessary ebil.

More like Galatians 4:20 xdddd

that's what they taught me in school

*making less then they're spending so net income is in the red is what I meant

It also doesn't help that American cars fucking suck. The only reason they still exist is the government saved them on the taxpayers dime, they've utterly failed in the foreign market and are barely competing with imports domestically.

oh no no no

Attached: Europe.png (673x848, 458K)

he's the red pilled hero we need

Jamie pull up that video of the baboon eating the baby gazelle while it is still alive.

explain then why theres so many chinnese fags and then theres like a ton of pajeets and they look totally diffrent

i would pay just to work as the dude that cleans his desk

>if the origin of our species is in Europe, not Africa, why do Asians breed so much?
lol, what the fuck do I care?

I couldn't finish it, what the fuck is he taking.

Is this the most reddit post that has ever been made on 4chin?

*looks at /v/*
nope

He is stupidly rich he can do whatever, it doesn't effect him at all and I don't think he has kids

he has more kids than youll ever be able to

Will humans enslave AI?

Attached: 1535101988135.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

>implying I want any

Childfree is freedom

Elon seemed like such a redpilled guy but why does he push self-driving cars? They're the biggest opponent to freedom and prosperity. I could only watch an hour of it. Did he ever talk about that issue?

fuck off rachel

Opponent to freedom: yes
Opponent to prosperity: no
Imagine being able to drive 90 mph through an intersection. No more being able to claim you were stuck in traffic.

He doesn't seem to be pushing it too hard and just following the trends

I read this weird post on HackerNews. Those corporate minions are shitting all over Musk there.

Safety perhaps? Self driving cars make less mistakes than humans do - even being as imperfect as they are.

this, children are a terrible investment

Not really way better than SSI

musk blunt

I bet some seedbank will name a Musky dank strain for him by Sunday

Who do you think *owns* the media? - Elon Musk

not even an investment, they are a debt

they wouldn't be homeless niggers if you gave them jobs digging the tunnels

Follow his twitter bro it’s lit

>blacks could even do something as simple as digging

Hyperloop

HE DID NOT EVEN INHALE

ELSE HE WOULD'VE LANDED ON MARS A LONG TIME AGO

He knew it was a trap from the powers that be.

So you're afraid of commitment.

the accent threw me off but then i remembered Oscar Pistorius is from South Africa

I love Elon Musk now. It takes balls to do that.

dude what if we were already on mars?

This, they'd dig as slowly as possible and get mad when their boss calls them out on it, saying he's a racist.

How long until SpaceX falls apart and people finally shut up about this guy?

based and very redpilled

Opponent to prosperity in the sense that it's going to replace jobs, and for many people driving is the only job they're qualified to do.

Musk was ousted in October 2000 from his role as CEO (although he remained on the board) due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows.

BASED PAYPAL

the patents "he" holds are quite valuable

Highlights
>I tried to warn them... I tried telling them for years..
and
>problem is bandwidth we solve that we can take digital copies of ourselves
>... okay shit well that got deep you wanna swig?
>sure!

Attached: elon.jpg (516x541, 59K)

Kinda wanna Tesla now DESU

his ideas are interesting but tesla lacks the experience of car manufacturers. lots of court cases will be coming up cause they have such a shitty quality management. he should have made a deal with the devil and cooperate with one of the big producers

More like this era's Howard Hughes.
The entertaining kind of crazy.

yes

Elongated Muskrat

If I didn't have to stay awake when driving I'd be more free. Plus it would kill the scam that is the auto insurance industry.

>i want to make cars people will love
id love a car that i could repair myself! oh wait-

Melon Husk

Funny how people keep finding evidence to counter that in Europe, especially Greece, but they keep ending up dead over it. If they live more than a week longer than they discover it, they seem to report getting lots of death threats from delusional fucks like you though. Perhaps you all just need to believe that we're all from Africa, so you feel better about your own incompetence.

Eel on Mollusk

>believing out of africa theory

yikes

Attached: dspcover12.png (720x340, 174K)

Basado y rojopilado

Nothing is real. Everything is a mental construct... There is no immanent truth. Objectivity is an illusion, you need to relativize relativism. It's all multiple perspectives... Perspective of perspectives, like in a kaleidescope.

Because of room for growth. GM is always just gonna be GM, Ford is never gonna be more than Ford, etc, where Tesla has a decent chance of not only being a mid-sized car maker, but also a major force in green energy (solar panels, batteries), a big rig manufacturer, and who knows what else.

I won't go and say that they *will* accomplish these things, but they have better chances than the big three, all of which have forgotten how to do anything but play it safe to almost-paranoid levels.

This tbqh

He'd step down and have Gwynne Shotwell take over if anything bad were happen to SpaceX due to him. It'd be fine I'd bet and they'd probably still make it to Mars. Shotwell is incredible.

>American cars suck meme

>they've utterly failed in the foreign market and are barely competing with imports domestically.
Ford and GM are killing in China right now.

Attached: cq5dam.web_.1280.1280.jpeg.jpg (716x497, 49K)

i know he's autistic cause he's wearing a tshirt on top of another tshirt. seems like a chill guy though, definitely upped my opinion of the man

that's a secret hint he likes music

AI's will be the death of the job market for everyone but the people that own/make them. Joe's job could be done by a retarded prototype they made do a bunch of virtual shrooms and then never shut the fuck up about that god damn "theory" of shrooms making us have bigger dicks or something

ebin xD

>hey B cluster pull up that algorithm from the other day
>yea that bogo one, put that one on
>man that’ll fuck you up, can you imagine?

DIDN'T INHALE
I
D
N
'
T

I
N
H
A
L
E

I love how the aggression just escalated out of nowhere, yet there is nothing technically wrong in this answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJrQs2BsUDI

>murrican education

can I get a link to the real thing? all search results are shitty boomer msm reposts.

also if you buried them below the tunnels

literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI

sfdoonpeeing