Stop using gnu/linux

Stop using gnu/linux.

Attached: Main170628F.JPG.jpg (640x480, 91K)

stop making me think about king terry

Use Plan 9.

t. heretic

o-or what??

>Stop giving a shit
He used GNU+Linux

Attached: varg3.jpg (591x464, 103K)

TempleOS is a temple not a home or marketplace, How dare we disgrace the perfect operating system by using it to shop & shitpost.

terry lives

based

I'll borrow this thread, I set up [spoiler]Ubuntu[/spoiler] on my computer and middle clicking isn't working, do I need to do something to set it up or what. I'm sure the actual mouse isn't broken

Poor Terry he was too pure for this world

He was so pure, he got a /gif/ thread too.

I use Apple/macOS

terry used the most normie distro ever. when i called him and asked why he prefered ubuntu he said it was a stupid question, told me to go fuck myself and hung up the phone. it was great.

Attached: Flapjack-flapjack-7572601-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 354K)

Drink Shasta and lots of beer.
Sit on a railway line.
Wait for moving train.

Ubuntu even

Terry, LoseThos doesn't even support networking, you're probably using linux to post this. Stop smoking crack.

You cannot do either of those things on templeOS.

wrong

me before gentoo

Attached: 1520737140596.jpg (640x480, 95K)

me after gentoo

Attached: 1532267884346.jpg (640x480, 103K)

see you guys at terry's funeral

No, I am very much correct, you retarded fuck. You can't shitpost or shop on templeOS because it has no networking stack.
Have you even used the thing, or do you just enter these threads to pretend?

heh
>stuck on the meme that networking is important
>hasn't ever used a computer that was not networked a day in his life
>doesn't know what computers are
heh

then how did one user connect to the web using temple? fuck off newfag.

He didn't. Computer network is against God's will. If he implemented it in TempleOS then he is herectic.

>stuck on the meme that networking is important
It's important if you're trying to shop online or shitpost on Jow Forums. Isn't that what you were suggesting? Do you have trouble remembering what you just said two posts ago, you special needs child?

I don't give a shit about shop online or shitpost on Jow Forums. What a fruitcake.

Terry designed TempleOS to be a run in a VM hobbyist OS. it's not supposed to run on bare metal. He's said this himself.

imagine being this upset on the internet

Partially accurate. It is designed to run on bare metal, but it is supposed to dual boot with another OS.

Imagine being on the internet

Imagine being.

>he said it was a stupid question, told me to go fuck myself and hung up the phone

I never paid any attention to Terry but now I regret it.

i called twice. the first was telling him im a fan and then i asked what language is best. he said assembly or C. nice conversation. the second call was him calling me an idiot live on stream.

That's a cool experience user. Both of them.

the ubuntu thing was weird. he was probably just paranoid at my interest in his OS.

That's true. They always say, never meet your hero.

Imagine all the people

>wrong
Shrine is not TempleOS. TempleOS comes without networking. YOU DUMB FUCKING MIT GORILLA NIGGER!

im a fan but i dont idolize anyone.
lmao

Terry is a respectable person, regardless of his choice of words. His actions are what define him, not his words. I don't understand where all the disrespect here and elsewhere came from. Before metokur's video, it was generally people who disagreed with his philosophy of operating system design and use, afterwards, it was just caustic nonsense.

people suck in the current years. imagine being upset over the word nigger, which he called literally everyone.
something no one can argue against though is that the man is an insane genius. also there is a lot of truth in his madman ramblings.

Imagine being at computers

I miss him, hope he is actually alive

didn't someone make a discord clone for templeOS tho

Or I will suck your dick

Right. My memory was off, thanks for correcting.

Anyone have that dancing 16 bit Terry?