Sudo violation on first day of work

>sudo violation on first day of work
how fucked am i

Attached: 1507780934486.jpg (249x250, 6K)

fuck off back to r*ddit, frogposter

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Frog website.

Attached: frogposting.jpg (416x1047, 50K)

people who complain about frogposting are even worse than the frogposters desu senpai

Nope. anime website.

Attached: 1532634101902.gif (640x360, 439K)

Thank you for fighting against reddit culture, I wish I had enough free time to join you.

Based

Not as bad as the frogposter apologists.

What does that even mean?
Trying a sudo elevated command w/o being in the sudo/wheel group?

the sysadmin caught me trying to install screenfetch on the production server

Why are you fucking about on a production server first day on the job? Fire the sysadmin imo

people who complain about frogposter apologists are even worse than the frogposter apologists desu senpai

This. It's the admin's fault for giving this dumb fuck network access on day one.

there is L I T E R A L L Y nothing wrong with frogposting. there IS something wrong with Jow Forumscucks trying to claim frogposting as their own thing and giving pepe a bad rap, no doubt about that.

You probably just deserve a smack upside the head with a LART. Then again, don't ever fuck with production unless you are deploying, or you'll be allowed to leave soon.
Also this. Both you and the sysadmin really should know better.

>having a frog as a prayer child for the primacy of individual rights against collectivism is "giving it a bad rap"
Wanna know how I know you're a leftie poofter?

what the fuck ? this is why Jow Forums shouldn't be allowed working in anything IT related.

>Wanna know how I know you're a leftie poofter?
except I'm not

lol? screenfetch is only a script you don't need root privileges for

[citation needed]

Not-op here
I manage the traffic (as in road) network of one of the most important capitals in my continent
I'm leaving it slightly less worse than how I found it
Still fucked up though

1. What third world land do you live in, user?
2. Tell us a weird thing that's happened recently.

Found the newfag

I got caught trying to chmod+x

people are the worst

1. The American supercontinent
2. Most are layer-9 and above
>beg for an ups
>sry no money lol
>if there's a power outage we're fucked
>np it wont happen
>power fluctuates and fucks the single core router up its tender single power supply
>imma fucking fire yall
>but boss, remember when i told you we need a ups?
>ok, here, now fix it
At least in this story we only lost a dc transformer and not all the production data (that happened in a similar story from a previous job (which I had told my boss before this one happened))

So did you manage to install it?
Did you even have sudo? If you had, then its really the sadmin's fault. If not, then no problem. The system is set up to handle stupid fucks like you (users)

Im guessing not the north side of the continent.......

Oh my sweet summer child. North America has plenty of horror stories, specially Mexico and the US, not only South and Central America.

Glad you found yourself.

Attached: anime.png (920x686, 207K)

Being from the Netherlands I have no idea how bad IT is handled in the US.
Once again amazed by the incompetence of this so called "developed " nation of the states.

Fucking why? I bet you play competitive online games and watch anime too.

Don't worry (this time), I'm out from the USA. Scale and a longer history with telecommunications gives them far more horrible horrors than I will ever be able to cook up.
>inb4 AS7007

You'll be fine, user.

>Jow Forums was started in 2003 in the bedroom of Christopher Poole... He intended Jow Forums to be an American counterpart to the popular Japanese Futaba Channel ("2chan") imageboard and a place to discuss manga and anime.

>intended

Very important keyword.