I will buy what Jow Forums chooses for me

I have a $120 to spend on a top tier mouse. One mouse.

The final clash is between ergonomy and gaming. I've been torn for three months now and I can't choose between Logitech G903 and Evoluent C Gold.

I leave my fate in your hands.

Attached: FinalBattle.jpg (1814x851, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=G903 double click issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Evoluent C Gold
Looks really weird and possibly uncomfortable. Unless you've actually tried it out for an extended period, I wouldn't risk it. The logitech one looks normal and a much safer bet, although personally I wouldn't want to spend as much as $120 on any mouse.

>Looks really weird and possibly uncomfortable.
But ergonomy and (in the long run) comfort is the main reason behind getting a vertical mouse.

You just gotta switch.

>mouse not included

Attached: 1525258802470.jpg (189x292, 48K)

See rocket jump ninjas reviews, find one of the best gaming mice and see if it looks comfortable.

>top tier mouse
>Logishit

this

Attached: peak_performance.jpg (2617x1628, 1.15M)

this post gave me lung cancer

christ almighty

I'm still trying to get used to that trackball. Tips? Did you tweak the speed at all?

Got one of these bad boys at work, absolutely love it. Considering actually getting one for my home setup.

Attached: evoluent4.jpg (500x387, 37K)

How hard was switching to a vertical from regular? Is there any catch here? Is this type of mice bad at anything?

It took me about 5 days to feel completely comfortable. I did up the sensitivity but not the acceleration at first. Your brain will need to adjust to fine movements with the ball. I was starting to do pixel art when I got the mouse, so there was a lot of practice I got from that. You could also play games with it, I do. I play FPS, RPG, RTS games all the time and that gets you comfortable with the trackball too. It will take time but it's worth it. All the pain in my wrist I had from a traditional mouse was gone within a week. Plus the battery life is god-tier.

>mouse not included

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x225, 455K)

>decapitated laptop as a keyboard

I recommend a logitech g600
They last a fuck long time, are great mice for accuracy, and though you may not use the macros in games, a 12 button pad is fucking amazing to have on your thumb, not to mention the shit button, I personally have it shift switch middle click and left click, shit is so fucking useful you have no idea.

>logitech g600
are those nuclear codes

Attached: 81Gepr-sTpL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1169, 180K)

>Ergonomy

G903 is pretty shit, sent mine back twice because it wae double clicking

so do all logitechs

I use this, it's comfortable and I never had a problem with it.

Attached: 814dF6jfIoL._SX355_.jpg (355x248, 14K)

G303 user here, the sniper button is useful for getting that little triangle of armour on the right of a Tiger II H's gun, and for getting the right pixel in GIMP. The side buttons I use for shooting ATGMs and for the twin cannon of the M6A1. But am I missing out?

Knowing how the G900/G903 is engineered, I highly doubt this.

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=G903 double click issues

Neither. Don't fall for the wireless meme, just save some money and get a G502 instead.

mx master
just fucking do it

G903 is shit for gaming, because the ergonomics are bad.
G403/G703/G Pro are much better

G703 also looks better

Attached: 703903.jpg (860x484, 507K)

I honestly can't recommend this mouse enough, don't think of it as a gaming mouse, hell I don't even use any of the macros when I play games

previous tab - refresh - next tab
page down - find - page up
close tab - new tab - reopen tab
decrease zoom - ctrl click - increase zoom

this is my unmodified pad, modified its almost entirely keywords for find, along with zoom 100%, when I sorted threads based on creation date I found hiding threads very useful.

g703 has no hyperscroll