What the fuck man?

Granted, an old XP laptop is pretty useless but why not take it to an electronics recycler instead and get some money for it?

Also wouldn't you risk getting electrocuted if you smashed the thing up while it was powered on? What kind of profound retardation is this?

Attached: tc7650.jpg (1002x703, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Np2BR0bBbXs
youtube.com/watch?v=YhuUX47h91I
youtube.com/watch?v=jBF28ytjxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=JDGH8W8J4U8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post link faget

Time spend colleecting dust (waiting for buyer) < enjoyment of destruction

>money
you mean 3 cents?

zoomers get off on this kind of stuff
*sips energy drink*
Yeap, things were better and more creative back then.

Attached: file.png (380x349, 73K)

Why don't they donate it to poor or homeless people and show them how to use Linux

>Youtube let's smash stuff vids
No.

He admits to having ADHD, he can't help it.

In that case, he should seek help instead of making these videos and having people in the comment section egging him on.

They'll sell it for crack.

Nobody will buy it though

Why would you smash it off its less fun retarded pussy

>12 volts at most inside circutries and low amperage
>get shocked

how are you on Jow Forums

Attached: DmdOzszU4AEEoFR.jpg (256x330, 12K)

>giving people like this views
Literally why.

youtu.be/Np2BR0bBbXs

There was one vid where he destroyed a nice fan because it had seized up motor bearings and could have been fixed with a little oiling.

IDK but the other day I was cutting up a tomato and a random spider walked onto it. After some difficulty, I caught him, took him outside, and released him. I'd rather do that than smash them.

>In that case, he should seek help instead of making these videos and
Maybe it's therapy for him of sorts.

Chillax, at least he doesn't destroy anything really valuable in his vids.

It could be worse. I mean, the What's Inside guy destroyed a vintage Love Tester machine from the 60s.

That's the problem. People who have destructive tendencies like this can easily turn into a future mass shooter.

This video is 9 years old, maybe he's grown up since then.

I bet if he made a video of himself cutting up a dog with a chainsaw, people would have found him and dismembered him by now.

I don't think Youtube would allow animal abuse videos though.

>trying to psychoanalyze one mentally ill Youtuber
Really, Jow Forums?

That's not so bad as the video where he smashed up a bunch of 90s Power Macs.

>furry intro
it's like this entire video is engineered to infuriate and induce cringe

I saw that vid. He doesn't tell you anything useful or interesting about the Macs, he's just like oh look it's some old fuck Appleshit let's smash it up.

That's not the point of these vids. The point of them is to watch some unhinged furry smash random shit for the sake of it to get easy views. Go watch The 8-Bit Guy if you want that shit.

Attached: headbang.jpg (500x500, 96K)

I wish people would get over this autistic 2007 /b/ "hrfp yiff in hell" bullcrap.

Seriously, I don't get why people with obvious issues like this don't seek therapy instead of making this crap on Youtube.

t. furfag dog rapist who belongs in an insane asylum

tbqh if i was a richer man i'd destroy all my electronics, fuck risking data theft

Fuck off, I have ADHD and I don't go around breaking shit like an autistic fucktard.

Worried they'll find your cheese pizza?

Oh quit tossing, lads. Think of how many countless Thinkpads go to the shredder at ewaste centres weekly.

Yes, by professionals who recycled the metals in them, not this autistic me smash things now ADHD fag.

you shut the fuck up right now

The lithium battery exploding is another thing.

That too. Didn't this doofus realize that batteries are dangerous?

The inverter for the screens back light will definitely shock you

That too.

>Jow Forums actually expects a guy with legit mental disorders who smashes random shit to be aware he could get electrocuted doing this
You guys are more nuts than him.

Attached: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (300x200, 13K)

Because they're retarded.

>make bad video
>video get's called bad
>say it was meant to be bad so it's ok cause bad was the point.

Apparently most of the stuff he smashed was donated to him. So the real question is, who donated him stuff knowing he'd smash it up for ebic lulz.

I wish I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhuUX47h91I

Now that's dangerous.

Why does this guy look so unbelievably douchey?

Attached: 3376.jpg (1003x568, 167K)

ITT: Jow Forums attempts to find reason and sanity in a person who has none

Didn't Nietzsche say that if you stare into the abyss, it stares back at you?

> wonder what he does with that salami when the camera's off

youtube.com/watch?v=jBF28ytjxUk

Again, just take it to a recycler. I was going to throw out some old rusted amp from my basement, but I'm not going to smash the thing like a Neanderthal.

You're assuming this is a sane, mentally stable individual here.

You know, guys like this wouldn't exist if people on Youtube didn't give them views.

they are high voltage and low amperage dumb fuck. It would be like getting a static electricity shock and you would have to dig into the screen at a very specific spot with your bare and hands and touch specific things and likely would need to have moist hands.

ABSOLUTE state of /underage/g/r/mildlyautistic

That's like saying Hitler wouldn't have happened if there weren't people out there who wanted to follow his beliefs.

garrets a faggot canadian furry, he actually has vids about attending a furry convention and even replied to me years ago when i called him out for being a furry with "yiff yiff motherfucker" then deleted the reply instantly after, but this was when YouTube was raping layout and features and had added the clusterfuck notifications and it still showed messages even if deleted.

>going on in life being genetically defective and therefore inferior
jesus, off yourself already, we do not need anymore "*retardation here* is my super power" types of "people".

Your point being...?

I wonder why nobody has gotten this guy the mental help he clearly needs. At this rate, it's a matter of time before he starts beating the shit out of people instead of stereo speakers.

^This. Nobody with these obvious anger management issues stays confined to inanimate objects very long.

Reminds me of that guy a few years ago who was posting vids of himself ripping off various stores and he gets into a lengthy argument with a manager at a restaurant and they call the cops on him. If you remember, he was from Georgia or something.

ok its not an issue as far as public endangerment, this is just how typical male canadians are, they have many health issues mentally, often they are interested in beastiality and furry things too. no joke, canada is known for this shit. as a whole they are mentally and genetically defective. snow mexicans, god we really should kick em out of america.

I know the guy you're referring to but I don't remember his name and Youtube doesn't seem to have his videos anymore.

Macs belong in the trash.

Autism is what it is.

You guys are too hard on Garrett. He's really a nice guy who struggles with some mental/impulse disorders he can't control.

>He's really a nice guy who
That's not the impression I got from his vids.

You sound like a female.

>so much butthurt over this
He clearly said the thing wasn't working.

Could have tried to fix at least. What exactly was the problem?

How many more times do we have to explain it in here. The. Guy's. Channel. Is. Not. 8. Bit. Guy's. He. Isn't. A. Computer. Expert. The. Entire. Point. Is. To. Show. Him. Smashing. And. Blowing. Shit. Up. What. Part. Of. That. Do. You. Not. Get.

Attached: squidward mad.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Is it really necessary for him to say "fuck" every three words?

Oh cute, his defenders are in here.

And why should we respect or feel sympathy for a guy like that? Supposing he has mental issues as some people have said, he should get treatment for them.

>And why should we respect or feel sympathy for a guy like that?

Because he has impulse control issues he can't help and he's on meds for them. When his meds run out, he can't control himself and does these vids.

Doesn't make it ok to destroy a rare Apple hard disk like that.

Also the fact that people on Youtube egg on a guy with obvious issues. It's like giving an arsonist matches.

In olden days like this, guys like this were freaks in a circus sideshow you paid 5 cents to throw peanuts at.

An electronic device today, a person tomorrow.

>The. Entire. Point. Is. To. Show. Him. Smashing. And. Blowing. Shit. Up. What. Part. Of. That. Do. You. Not. Get.
But what is the point? How do you become enlightened or learn anything from watching some ADHD asshole destroy old speakers?

It's not supposed to be educational or enlightening. It's just an edgelord smashing up stuff for clicks from 13 year olds.

200k views made him more money than taking this trashcan to a recycling center.

Would you donate money to a guy who looks like that? Sure not me.

No but people who look like him donate money to him though.

The thing that leaves me puzzled is how people don't think how uploading videos like this could reflect on their future job/dating prospects. I mean, what happens when you try to get hired somewhere and they find videos of you smashing random shit?

You think a company rep is not going to think "This guy is unhinged, we're not hiring him."

>The thing that leaves me puzzled is how people don't think how uploading videos like this could reflect on their future job/dating prospects
Yeah...that's what mental disorders are like. You don't tend to think these things through that well.

I knew a kid growing up who was just like him. He always wanted a 4wheeler, and when his parents saved up and finally got him a used one for Christmas, he pushed it into the lake because he wanted a new one. I fished it out and fixed it up for myself. He was steaming mad.

He really shaped up after his dad died of cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDGH8W8J4U8
maybe it deserved it.

>30 year old piece of shit that belongs in the garbage to be recycled into new useful tech
>ugh, give them to me, I can _USE_ them
no you can't, that's why people hate you luddites

can you photoshop? browse Jow Forums? listen to music?

Yeah, cherrypicking's really going to win the argument. And where did I go on boasting about being a "retrofag?" All I've done so far is tell you you're dumb for deciding something is useless for everyone just because you have no use for it.

You're dumb. If they were useful 30 years ago they can be useful now.

Explain.

What's there to explain? Do you think when these old machines were new people looked at them thinking "wow, what outdated and unusable machines"? No. They were used. If they were used then they can be used now.

>If they were used then they can be used now.
For writing documents, what we can do now too, way easier or browsing BBSes that we can do too, much better.

Don't give me shit about games, emulators have way surpassed the experience you got playing on the old machines.

>Don't give me shit about games, emulators have way surpassed the experience you got playing on the old machines.
No they haven't.

>instant loading
>savestates
>screen filters
>fast forward - even backward
>possible to connect to actual CRT and joysticks/gamepads
>bugfixes
>no need to spend time fixing some old piece of crap, configuring it to run like it should

>unhinged furry
KEK

Attached: 1524642530976.png (1080x1317, 983K)

Doesn't matter how many additional features you tack on, nothing will beat playing an old game on an old machine.