I bought this for 1080p high refresh gaming did i fuck up ?

I bought this for 1080p high refresh gaming did i fuck up ?

Attached: 011f491bd831839e3b73ecb6e0ad0cb520f2c7c3.jpg (940x540, 50K)

Yes, Poozen is bad for gaming and struggles to hit 60fps in many modern titles, let alone higher. Just return it.

can you even see high refresh or idd you get memed goy?

Overclock it a little and it's fine, especially compared to an Intel chip that's patched

it depends on the game holy shit just go look at benchmarks

Shitposting in the unemployment line, Brian?

There is literally no reason to overclock the 2xxx series PB2 and XFR perform better than manual all core overclocking unless your cooling is shit or your memed yourself with non X version to save 20$

i got myself a 2700x and i'm using the prism cooler with a msi b450 gaming pro carbon ac did i do good ?

Don't listen to shitposters, a minor reduction in FPS is well worth it for not getting fucked over with Intel's bullshit

yes goy ryzen struggles to hit 30fps in many titles such as also remember that benchmarks are antisemitic unless its singlethreaed passmark

Why did they not make a 2800x? Will there be a 3800x?

Attached: 1526556886149.jpg (608x600, 84K)

If you just want to hit 60fps you'll be fine, if you're one of those idiots who wears gaming glasses owns a gaming chair and plays at 144fps you might be disappointed

because 2700x replaced the 1800x and the 1700x was depreciated

it's fine as long as you don't care about mediocre performance. AMD ftw intel are jews lmao

Why the fuck are you posting this on Jow Forums????

Its fine, retard, Ryzen is better than my Sandy Bridge i5 in every way imaginable and I can still max out almost everything at 1080p.

>have multiple threads dedicated to a potato who made a shitty OS
>>How dare ask about CPU's

They probably will after the Intel core 9000 comes out. Of will prob a my have 12 cores. It would make sense because they have already launched Threadripper 2 so or would cannibalize less of the TR2 sales.

>>have multiple threads dedicated to a potato who made a shitty OS
>>How dare ask about CPU's
For video gaming, you retard.
There are 2 whole other boards dedicated to gaming. TempleOS might be shit, but it is more relevant to this board than any other, while OP's question is not.

>AMD
>Gaming

kekaroo

Ryzen 1600 + GTX 1050ti keep Overwatch and Quake champions at stable locked 144fps at 1080p with low-med settings.
Ryzen 1600 + GTX 1080 keep Overwatch and Quake champions at stable locked 144fps at 1440p with high settings.

Buying cabbage lake for muh +7% fps is going full retard. Ryzen 2700x will serve you at least 5 years as a top-notch part

>I bought this for 1080p high refresh gaming did i fuck up ?
Did you buy fast ram, but not too fast?
Did you try overclocking?
Have you tried not playing boomer tier games that were programmed a decade ago?
Have you tried growing up, and not playing vidya gaymes?

i got 16gb ddr4 3000hz
i don't manual overclock i just let it auto overclock.
i mostly play modern games
I'm a man child forever i guess.

ok, what GPU did you get?

>ok, what GPU did you get?
I'm still currently using my gtx 970 that i will soon upgrade to a 1070 ti and overclock it.

>nshitia gtx 970 obsolete edition
There's your problem.

>playing modern titles and not classics like deus ex at 1000fps
lol get some taste