The Dalles Chronicle has publicly confirmed Terry Davis' death

The Dalles Chronicle has publicly confirmed Terry Davis' death.

twitter.com/WildGoose1776/status/1038233770313359360

pastebin.com/MtswwMSB

Attached: terry.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1m5FXPYgxqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 it's a CIA plot
are there still people in denial or is that stage over with?

It's fake news. Her references are literally you faggots.

>glo

Attached: grug_cia.png (490x434, 27K)

Denial is the first stage, user.

Practically this.

>shill your twitter as source when the article has been posted many times here already

thats a kikes from me dawg

Yea I'm sure some channer wrote the police report she referenced too.

He killed himself because he's a schizo. Almost all schizos end up attempting to kill themselves.

He killed himself because Jow Forums fucked up his life.

>Source: my buttcheeks

If anything was a deciding factor it might have been that his mother just died, or the fact that the people in the library hours before his death were disgusted by him

He had schizophrenia user. That's what ruined his life.

>believing internet posts

TOS NEVER DIES!

Attached: mde.jpg (1200x630, 248K)

So it's OK for Jow Forums to fuck up his life because he has mental illness?

youtu.be/1m5FXPYgxqk

NO NO NO
TERRY DON'T GO
HEY HEY HEY
DON'T TAKE JOEY AWAY

WELL I HEARD ON THE Jow Forums SO I KNOW IT MUST BE TRUE
BUT I STILL CAN'T QUITE BELIEVE
CAUSE THERE'S SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T DO

YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER
BUT YOU CAN'T GET BLOOD FROM A STONE
AND YOU CAN LEAD SHEEP TO THE SLAUGHTER
BUT YOU CAN'T KILL TERRY A. DAVIS

NO NO NO
TERRY DON'T GO
HEY HEY HEY
DON'T TAKE TERRY AWAY

Attached: terry_dance.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

What if WE are the cia niggers

Attached: 329890595173.jpg (407x386, 32K)

Still unproven. They need to release a photo ID and confirmation by his kin.
Until that happens, no proof.

Get over yourself. Terry was schizophrenic. That's what ruined his life.

Whatever Frazier.

I don't know much about the situation, but I'm willing to listen. How did Jow Forums fuck up his life?

you are responsible for this.
you will carry the weight for the rest of your life.

>Blue, a computer engineer from Phoenix, said Davis’s operating system runs on a very specific part of a computer processor and is something unique that no one else has done before.
literally what?

Attached: 1380471288109.gif (500x281, 582K)

No, because I only saw threads about him and never interacted with him.

I'm not the one who donated for the drumkit that got him kicked out

TempleOS makes use of many undocumented and unofficial x86 instructions. It is a great hack

Because of Jow Forums he stopped taking his meds, anons got him drums which ultimately lead to his parents kicking him out and he became homeless.

Fucking hogwash. He didn't stop taking his meds because of Jow Forums. He did that because he has balls. You fucking cuck.

This is pretty sad. I just hope he wasn't taken out by one of those CIA you know whats that >glow

>because he has balls
>said by Jow Forums user
>of course it's not our fault... :^)

He has schizophrenia. That's what fucked his life up.

Oh, just stop it already. Admit that it's your fault and be done with it.
You, faggots, pushed him to this.
Of course schizophrenia was major factor here, but Jow Forums pushed him to this.
If not Jow Forums he probably be safe and sound at his parents making autistic videos about temple OS and or God with couple hundred views.

Sticky please, mods

I thought Discord trolled him.

Did you check the sticky? There's one about Terry.

It was Jow Forums's influence.
No one even heard about discord when Jow Forums found him.

But the decisive trolling started somewhere before September 2017. That's with the Dianna trolls and the drumset. Those were all discord niggers.

>The Dalles Chronicle
literal whos

>implying he wasn't influenced before that
Jow Forums encouraged him to stop using meds

>Jow Forums fucked up his life.
no youtube and redid fucked up his life
faggot

confirmed the death of "terrance" davis. i'll believe it when terrence andrew davis born 12/15/69 is confirmed dead. until then, it's still a cia nigger hoax.

Yeah. Dumb reporters refused to spell his name correctly. Fuckheads.

It was Jow Forums.

no it was that yt video

it WAS Jow Forums.

Its unfortunately true, I talked to his family.
The last couple years of his life were especially rough, though his dad was already at his wits end, hes an old barely mobile man himself.

Terry was a fucking brilliant mind. The guy single handedly accomplished what would have taken a hundred men to do in his life time.
Hes gone now. We'll probably never see another like him. Terry A Davis was a once in a life time meteor passing by us for a brief moment in time. His life was colorful, strange, wondrous, and tragic. Something we observed from afar and could never hope to touch ourselves.

I'd ask everyone else respect his family and give them their space. They're overwhelmed by this.

>Another fan, a clinical psychologist from Iowa who asked that his name not be used, said Davis worked as a lead engineer at Ticketmaster and lead software engineer at Graphic Technologies before his mental illness pushed him out of the workforce in the early 2000s.

prove it

sounds like something a cia nigger would say

>>Another fan, a clinical psychologist from Iowa who asked that his name not be used

Attached: tc.jpg (680x435, 41K)

You get to chose whether you want the better another person's life, or worsen it. Some people have less capacity for a shittier life. I thought that this was pretty pretty basic shit you autistic brainlet. Try to look in the man pages somewhere.

Must be pretty weird to think that other people have zero influence over other people, especially people who are mentally ill. That's perhaps even more pathologic than calling people nigger faggots.

Man up to it if you really like that kind of shit, a bit like cuckolds putting their videos online