archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/NB6H-JQbJ0MMFQkOg2OxLQ/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/PwlmGF7dW0LzxiVDV48lpw/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/Nyebewz55M0_RIeuDPkdaQ/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/pzqymexODqRG535JBjwwqA/
youtube.com/watch?v=BpwCJzPlz8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the true face of alice
youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0

Attached: 1527035694370.jpg (522x143, 7K)

the truth about alice
youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo

Attached: truth.jpg (3000x7566, 1.93M)

where your money is going
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Attached: truth2.jpg (2800x5420, 1.91M)

Please shoot yourself in the head on account of your shit taste in music

alice is a kike scammer who only cares for shekels
youtube.com/watch?v=xXDC89tZ4IQ

Attached: 1514251270888.jpg (1342x752, 222K)

worst korea has the worst music taste

proof alice previously had a cock but used your donations to get surgery as is shown in her latest video how many donations from lonely anons did that take hmmm?
youtube.com/watch?v=-XlW-cyAdiw

Attached: 17UwU.png (1295x721, 1.49M)

LMAO nigger that from otaku culture folder

Attached: 1538375864793.png (720x715, 472K)

this is obviously the surgically altered face of a kike too bad they couldn't get enough donations to fix that nose don't give it anymore money this filthy kike only wants shekels and doesn't care about anything else
youtube.com/watch?v=ixZDTiXiHsc

Attached: 1534199447167.jpg (160x160, 8K)

Can I have some pls
I haev a kike nose xddd

I have reason to believe you are actually a fucking obsessed lunatic.

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/NB6H-JQbJ0MMFQkOg2OxLQ/

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/PwlmGF7dW0LzxiVDV48lpw/

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/Nyebewz55M0_RIeuDPkdaQ/

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/pzqymexODqRG535JBjwwqA/

OP has been ban evading and obsessing over this person since at least early august.

lmao is that you kermit? you pathetic cunt it will never date or fuck you no matter how much you defend alice online go kill yourself and end it all already you waste of space die kill her and then yourself and the rest of the alice pups fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=TnDC0JAcYp0

I still think you should be executed because of your shit taste

No, I am not Kermit. I do not know who that person is.

You're someone who is delusional and paranoid and needs to be fucking committed.

Kermit here ama

I used to REEE over her too. But understand that giving her ANY attention is validation of her work, in her eyes. IGNORE her. That's the best shot we have of leaving a message that her content isn't appreciated.

Sincerely, "soc/ler"

Why is this person obsessed with you and alice

Idk I guess he likes cock that much

*suckler

...what?

I'm the paranoid and delusional one!?! who's fucking defending an e-whoring slut on an anonymous image board? she shouldn't even fucking be here we just want her gone forever but the mods won't fucking do anything about her even though she constantly breaks the rules probably paid the mods off with donation money fuck off alice go back to l eddit

youtube.com/watch?v=BpwCJzPlz8k

Attached: 1538862706842s.jpg (250x218, 8K)

Okay tard

I'm not -defending- anyone. Calling you out as a fucking lunatic is just pointing out reality. I dont' give a shit about alice or her threads.

I do give a shit about you spamming these fucking insane threads every goddamn day acting like a fucking Jow Forums lunatic.

look at her tits and pussy, look at them

Attached: AEFD802A-CD01-4DF3-9152-765ED0DFAC23.png (643x348, 292K)

has anyone ever seen a burn scar or skin graft in any of her pics?

Not old enough

when alice is permabanned I'll stop making these threads.

Alice3d here ama

Attached: __mizushima_saki_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_side_m_drawn_by_sayshownen__8630d95f10a088034c05b01e01d2c (800x500, 68K)

>ID change

Samefag. Christ you have fucking issues.

She's been permabanned before. She just gets a new IP. My guess is she has links to mods, or is one herself. Either way, he threads won't mean shit if no one responds to them. I know this is a long shot, but ignoring Alice is the best course of action. Posting shit like this only fuels her and her minions. Go against your instincts to shit boards up, and just ignore it. You'll be happier for it.

Koreanon here ama

Attached: 1539967822251.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

ban evasion is easy, but i think one of her minions is a mod too

Plot twist: I'm gookmoot and I'm rangebanning yall unless I get two hundred dollars of pussy (cat)

Attached: main-qimg-430936d5c57e7d161580b3c45c343a44-c.jpg (600x340, 25K)

Obviously why her threads don't get deleted when they see it's obviously someone who got permabanned.

I realized I was in over my head trolling her. Do what you want, but honestly, ignoring is the best course of action I can come up with. You spend less time seething over someone, and also know you aren't giving someone who loves attention the satisfaction of having it. It's not very fun, but it's about as effective as we're gonna get. She's been doing this for years.

What do you do for a living

Did Jow Forums eat my post? the fuck

Anyway, OP can't be reasoned with. The only solution I see is SK getting a range ban or him actually getting committed IRL

It's likely going to happen soon since they already banned most of the country proxies of his and my VPN

Hope so. Jow Forums is fucking trash as it is without having to see this delusional insane person posting this bullshit every goddamn day

Just shut down Jow Forums and half of the problems of the world will come to an end

I will never be banned until alice is gone forever. either she kills herself or I go to where she is and end her.

Ladies first

Bruh, stop. I used to troll Alice a lot too but this is a new level. You're probably trolling but this charade is a little too much. This coming from a guy who was once deemed her main "nemesis" or w/e. Stop putting so much energy into someone you hate.

You haven't answered my question bud

I'm not giving out info like that.

Damn and I thought it was easier to dox people

fuckoff manchild