I want you to use KDE

I want you to use KDE

Attached: Screenshot_20180908_123812.jpg (3840x2160, 807K)

Is there any good activities guide?

Already on it user

I want you to shave my balls first, you dumb fucking nigger.

>soiblime text
gay

best DE

I can't swap out plasma/kwin for i3. No sale.

the classic desktop is a pain to use, either alt-tab or mouse to taskbar and back to window is tedious that's why i use gnome which offers the best and only sane window management

what theme is that? never used kde before

I have before. Not really to my taste. Been in love with CWM ever since I tried it on OpenBSD.

Way ahead of you senpaii

Attached: neofetch-2.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Doesn't work well with novidia hardware
openpepe doesn't work well with steamplay

What's the difference between KDE Neon and Kubuntu? Can I use apt on neon?

What does this look like for you?

Attached: Screenshot_20180908_083240.png (1366x768, 185K)

I would, but at this point, Windows, Firefox, Facebook, and Google know every little thing about me so why bother?

I have Manjaro KDE and steamplay works well and i have nvidia

What the fuck is every people in thsi thread have anime background are you that gay

Already on it. Does anyone know how can i have some widgets ? I am manly interested in stock price widgets and crypto widgets.

Dark theme is comfy.

Attached: kde.png (3840x2160, 1.16M)

There's literally no reason to use a full DE.

Protip. I'm using Gnome.
Deal with it, faggot

Why? It's bloated and buggy and meanwhile gnome just works. Wtf I've given KDE so many chances and it always breaks constantly.

forget i said anything
it's so slow sluggish compared to a wm it's sad to use

Gnome is bloated and buggy and meanwhile KDE just works. Wtf I've given Gnome so many chances and it always breaks constantly.

Only konqiposter can make me do that.

can kde automatically tile windows?

>Not using glorious Manjaro Deepin themed to look a bit more like Mac

Attached: screenshot-fs8.png (2806x900, 200K)

>cute anime girls
>something that is bad
It would seem you are the one who is gay.

I use KDE on my work laptop because I'm using OpenSUSE, and it works alright but god is it ever ugly. Looks as bad as Windows or OS X with that off-brand plastic feeling and it's incredibly bloated with tons of useless shit installed automatically. There's nothing I despise more that flat shit "design" and a billion useless "features" that waste space and clog up the UI.

Image related is peak comfy. It's simple, it's stable, and it looks nice.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-08_04-34-57.png (1280x1024, 139K)

fuck off back to 2ch, you ass toilet slavnigger piece of shit.

Just install xbindkeys and jumpapp in tandem for macro based application hopping

But you can

convince redhat not to fuck up the kde spin and i will

What distro is that?

this is only true if gnome / mutter worked without [the obvious] overhead and sluggishness it causes
gonna keep using openbox's meta+left-click to switch windows coz doesn't shit on everything

I'll switch to Kubuntu when 20.04 happens.

makes things too wide in web pages, like the buttons or check boxes
arc is better

What does KDE have to do with this?
Do you think it's an operating system?

Anime website

Attached: 1536267208548.gif (640x360, 537K)

this is why I use gnome

>Firefox title bar

This is why Linux will never take off. All that wasted space

Attached: 1526950200510.png (1066x1024, 199K)

but i'm straight

No, thanks. I don't need all those options.

press F11

That's just one config line away.

No I tried kde freaked out and krashed

I want you to use xfce

Дypaк ты блять, Bacькa

Cмepть pycнe!

KDE is bloated and buggy and meanwhile Xfce just works. Wtf I've given KDE so many chances and it always breaks constantly.

xfce is ugly and outdated and meanwhile Gnome just works.

I don't remember talking about Gnome. Yes Gnome just works and so does Xfce. We need to throw our poo at KDE not each other.

FUCK KDE BUGGY POS

You did it wrong. kdeinit5 or whatever starts the WM upon session launch has the option to use a different WM via environment vars.

What the fuck is OP's distro
I am trying to figure that out

Arch on any serious development enviroment. Lmao.

>mkdir python
>download from MEGA
>open random class in sublime text to show off
>run pacman -Syu just to show something on the terminal
>realize from the browser tabs you're just a Jow Forums conspiracy theorist fag of a redditor
>spasiba

Looks like its just Arch Linux. Not really anything special about it from what I can tell.

Thank you
I really wanted to know

I really don't feel like taking something that just works like xfce+i3 to break my gtk themes by installing kde. It sounds like a project for another day.

Why would that break your GTK themes

It did the last time I installed it. I logged back into xfce after kde krashed and none of my theming looked right.

>mfw

Attached: 1471209315290.jpg (258x196, 7K)

How do i get a dock in the corner like that with the rounded edge

>has the kde logo as his start menu icon
>not his os logo

a tick away from being disabled within firefox itself.

can i get kde on mint?

Only in gnome

Retarded frog poster
No. It works on Plasma also. Stop speaking if you don't know shit.
Way ahead of you. And I'm using the Firefox patch to use KDialog so I can laugh at the Gtk idiots

nah, with quantum you can get rid of it in Customize

>based German DE
>jew
???

Kubuntu or openpepe?

You can, but you're just pulling the kde stuff from unbuntu repos.
Only mate and cinnamon gui stuff stuff in mint's repo.

>gnome
>werks
????

I hate KDE.
The default theme looks like ass, and all the other themes look worse.
It fucks up the themeing on GTK apps which turns your computer into an inconsistent mess of apps that look nothing alike.
Customizing it is a pain in the ass.
At this point I just use Windowmaker.

Attached: Window_maker_freebsd_screenshot.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

OpenSUSE

This is why i use kde. Brainlets can't comprehend that shortcuts and screen edges aren't gnuhme exclusive.

Yes.

But deepin theme looks like windows 10. Also, your screenshot looks like three different toolkits and all of them have a different theme. Nothing of this even remotely looks like a cohesive good experience (mac).

It's the only de worth using

Just go to arch already.

bump

Looks like some custom qt colors (titlebar, konsole) and breeze-dark for gtk(firefox). Sublime also uses it's own shit.

Also, custom colors in qt are just picking colors in a colorpicker or downloading a colorset from the get hot shit dialog. In the past that also changed gtk colors but gnome removed that feature from gtk3. It seems some custom solution to that problem is just a few years away.

GNOME is way better

Performance is with Intel graphics

Ok tell me how to start krfb on start with same password? I keep my system always on so this is important.

I like to keep my desktop looking like windows 2000. Its just so comfy. Is this possible with kde?

I need expose-like feature. Does kde offer something similar?

I suppose I thought it was a distro for Linux. I admit my ignorance on that one.

>trannyDE

Attached: kde.png (481x233, 269K)

i don't see anything about an overview with one key in you post

No, i3 is superior.

I want you to use WindowMaker
This nigger gets it. WM has become more popular on Jow Forums recently, and as a long time user I'm pretty glad to see people talking about it.

Attached: 2018-09-06-095340_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 776K)

KDE is shit though
you either have to use KDE's shitty distro to get the newest version or you have to use an old version that crashes every five seconds

Neon has the most up to date versions of KDE applications, and apparently runs Ubuntu LTS. Kubuntu's KDE applications are only updated when the Ubuntu repos choose to update them, and of course you can use the regular stable releases and don't have to wait for new LTS versions like you evidently have to do with Neon.

Since Neon is Ubuntu based, yes it runs apt.

I'm thinking about dropping XFCE for KDE, I will probably do it by the next Devuan release

Arch is shit.

FUCK IT. I actually am installing it. I've been puting it off for too long.

Attached: screenshot.png (944x496, 101K)

This. I never used activities and not sure if it's useful at all.

Is Sublime really that much better than Visual Studio Code? (I'm too much of a brainlet to learn emacs like my cs prof)

no wait i take -that- back
gnome xorg from xinit seems fine

I use Plasma w/wayland on a 1050Ti and it works perfectly. I have also used it with X and did not have any issues. Not once have I had even a minor graphical issue. Not sure when people started taking the gnome shills seriously, but the misinformation needs to stop

They're almost identical except you get newer versions of KDE sooner on Neon. I've been running KDE Neon for a little less than 4 months now and it has been the best experience I've ever had with any distro

not really
t. have used ST, VSCode, and Atom, then dropped all of them because none of them really offered anything over Kate except more RAM usage