ITT: snakeoil that winfags use

ITT: snakeoil that winfags use
>"optimization software"

Attached: avgshit.jpg (720x481, 78K)

Any kind of registry cleaner, it doesn't do shit senpai. Registry errors rarely cause performance issues unless you fucked with it not knowing what you were doing.

Attached: tour7.png (514x475, 38K)

It's not snake oil, Windows is such a fucking disaster that you do in fact need pajeetware or frequent reinstalls to keep it from falling apart on itself.

Nope, in fact the snakeoil ironically is the thing hogging RAM/CPU/Disk/Network resources showing you colorful changing polygons and loading bars lmao.

At worst you need to defrag your HDD (if you have one) like once a year and have at least a few GB free on the OS storage medium.

I have OCD, and I hated having leftover registry settings. I even get irked by the hidden folders left around.

Fuck uninstallers that don't do their job. I just use package managers now, and reset my pc every month, with all my important stuff on a seperate hard drive/backed up.

i remember when i used to pay for avast and its cleanup software literally never worked, you could leave it running for a day and it couldn't finish

>I have OCD
no you don't, you shitstain. you're just stupid

i dont do it for performance. I just dont want entries floating around

>OCD
I hate fuckers that throw that term around not knowing what it means.

>be fixing boomer PC feat win7
>boomer PC filled with shit here and there
>uninstalled most of the crap
>boomer PC is still slow as fuck even after reboot
>runs ccleaner reg tool
>boomer PC runs faster

Explain.

The Anus motherboard's bloatware literally require this to not fuck with my system.

I just download memory, but only if I need more.

What does it mean then you offended faggot.

I have bipolar disorder type 2, with ocd/perfectionist symptoms. This was diagnosed.

I literally have to keep my computer clean from any unused programs, files, my mind is never clear from it, I wash my hands 20 times a day, for no fucking reason, even while I'm eating dinner.

You fucking low-iq faggots don't know what mental illness is actually like, and you probably think you have problems when you don't.

Tell me what it fucking means, I'd love to hear your armchair psychologist response.

I used CCleaner for awhile more out of convince than function. Clean your history, cache, registry all in one go.

Now I just use the one built into Revo
(I sucked it up and bought pro, it's been nice so far)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-08 20.38.12.png (2560x1440, 465K)

>registry shouldn't be defragged/trimmed every so often
Kids these days, I swear this generation of kids are the least intelligent.

openBSD doesn't have this problem.

>I have OCD, and I hated having leftover registry settings. I even get irked by the hidden folders left around.

You use Windows anyway, what's the point in trying to keep it *clean* and comfy? it's like spraying perfume on a turd.

disable all inbound/outbound traffic in windows firewall and only enable the programs you use (plus 1 to 3 things for networking) and windows will run better than it ever has since win95/2k
tested on multiple pcs, this is the most important tweak you need

> it's like spraying perfume on a turd
winfags BTFO hard

Attached: manletltt.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>chad
>fat as fuck

nice try

Antivirus anything. I keep my Windows 7 desktop offline at all times. My XP laptop can get all the viruses it wants since it's just for web surfing and watching DVDs.

Did any fucking one ask a fucking tripfag?
Fuck off!

I pirated some program called TuneUp 2006 that was an optimization software. It actually worked really well back when I was a brainlet that couldn't into stopping startup programs to improve boot speed. But I long since stopped using it; not even sure if it's still sold anymore.

kys self

There are no mental illnesses in the world.

I just use Common Sense 2018™ ;^)

ok transfriend