How do I keep people from stealing my mail?

How do I keep people from stealing my mail?

Attached: mail-thief.jpg (326x285, 32K)

Get a PO box with a lock

This.

Because mail for a p.o.box doesn't get handled by the low life mail delivery scum (=lowest of the lowest in postal service).

t. former low life mail delivery scum.

Mailbox with a slot for mail delivery, but a locked container for collection.

get a mail slot on your door

shoot them when they try to steal it.

do you have to hide something from thieves?

Don't live in a shithole

If he's on a rural route, he can't.

mail bombs to yourself

Live in a White area.

Use gpg

Attached: CopyQ.Zb7364.png (461x416, 261K)

security is an illusion. if someone really wants your shit, they will find a way. please don't buy those retarded secutrity mail boxes, the mail has to get stuffed in and gets all crumpled and torn up and I can't fit your dumbass chinkshit parcels in the tiny slot so I have to pull into your dumbass driveway and put it on your dumbass porch where it's visible by some dumbass opportunistic thief.

How do I keep myself from stealing my mail?

Serious question help

That's a crime from the 19th century user, what do you even get in your mailbox that is that important?

Wait, mailboxes dosent have a lock in your country?

he's probably buying household essentials online so that he doesn't have to go to the store

Rig a loaded pistol to the mailbox to fire when opened, and tell the mailman to drop the mail off at your back door so when the retarded normalfags try to steal your mail they walk away with lead instead.

Attached: normalfagdeterrent.png (1096x371, 74K)

Lol, and get charged with capitol muder when his mailman goes on vacation.

>live in a country where privacy exist
>every single mailbox have a lock
>the most common mailbox is standardized, in size and lock
>the postman have a master key if he have something larger than a letter to deliver
>its a cheap lock and the master key isn't impossible to obtain, but it's still thousands times better than "literally nothing as standard"
>when a private service deliver something, even big, the delivery guy never drop the package in front of the door then go away like a lazy fuck. He rings, wait a moment, then leave a note if you're not here
And that's how common sense prevent things to be stolen all the time
>bonus: you can send a package by leaving it in your mailbox and fill a form on the internet, the postman will pick it up for you

Attached: beans.jpg (680x907, 44K)

>live in a country with respectable neighbors
>no locks on mailboxes, packages left on doorstep regularly
>never had a thing go missing
feels good living in a place where you don't have to put on a show to feel safe

>capitol murder

So you're living in a communist country?
Communists hates locks and privacy, everything should be available and accessible to everyone.

the opposite, rural america

Disgusting.

Attached: 1500436829259.jpg (822x536, 148K)

It's not about "how likely I am to get stolen, based on my nice neighbors", it's more about privacy, security and "how easy my things can be stolen, technically".
Of course nobody in my neighborhood is going to steal my shit, even if I remove the lock completely, because nobody care of my mail and I trust them to not be retarded. But security by default is ALWAYS something good to take.
I bet you use Windows, Facebook and Google Drive because you just "trust them".

It would be ok if they came and just copied my mail on the spot but they're stopping me from reading important mail. That's when it starts entering felony territory.

hey speak for yourself. my mailman is actually the man! he brings my stuff straight to my door, even though he can leave it near mailbox. never bothers me, always respects my privacy. always quiet and discreet. no matter what i get delivered hes always professional.

based

stop getting mail / have mail be deposited into a door slot instead

"Good day user, your horse-dildo is here"

buy a ip cam on amazon that has motion detection and records video. send that video to the literal FBI because tampering with the mail is a federal offense.

>Get a PhD. In Physics
>Receive one letter addressed to you as Dr. user
>Rumours start at the post office that you are a MD
>Obvious conclusion then is that you get sent hard drugs in mail, regularly
>Until you move all your mail will be either opened at the post office or stolen before it even reaches your mail box
>Strangely still get the invoices for all the things they steal.

What the fuck. Where does this happen?

Attached: wtf.png (312x311, 73K)

I buy my postman beer so he always brings shit to me personally.Everybody dislikes everybody in my building, so leaving mail unprotected is dangerous.

Much of Northern Europe. Several I know have similar experiences. You are early advised never to put "Dr." in front of your name on the post box.