Right Wing Computers

What went wrong, and how did tech go from being right wing to leftist?

Attached: left-wing-right-wing.jpg (640x432, 83K)

Probably happened in the 90s when the companies buddied up with the Clinton administration

Because creating new technology requires the ability to think critically and have new ideas, the exact opposite of conservatism.

Went the right wing went full potato.

This.

stop pouring politics into everything you see in life freak

oh you must enjoy watching black guys have sex with your wife!

Right left science and tech for the sake of religion. Religion is anti-science in every way

*farts on this thread*

only leftists are retarded enough to live in the shithole that california.

Please tell me how exactly is the current situation helping the Western IT sector. I can give you a lot of arguments why it is a smart move to start learning russian and chinese and I am personally seeing the current threand as the end of the western IT sector.
But I will agree with one thing: being conservative from a biological standpoint is barring you from being creative enough to be good at IT. Yes, conservatives are just not creative enough for a designer or programmer role, but they could still be managers and CEOs.
Or more like they could: now they have to be a woman or minority to be on the leadership board or else the big bad medias are gonna write some shitty articles.
I know a couple of countries with no such problems. In some of these countries SJW are hated. In those same countries you can even live well as a programmer.

They created all kinds of abstractions to make programming computers easier. It used to be that as a tech company you owed your existence to smart people working for you. You were either meritocratic or you perished. With all these new tools for brainlets that's no longer the case.

Without a selection pressure mutations cause degeneration of functionality. The selection for meritocracy has been removed and predictably this has caused this trait to degenerate. Idiocracy doesn't happen in the future. It has already happened to us.

Attached: sleeptightterry.png (548x410, 174K)

Big tech companies aren't exactly leftist. Sure, they pander to leftists but they're playing the capitalism game more than anyone.

Easier to pander to leftists

Sleep Tight Terry.

This
Conservatism:
>oh no, don't think about it too much if it's "working".
>muh dun break that dont need fixing
>strict laws to live by, called religion and biblel

Liberalism
>ok let's think of something new, something out of the box and explore it.
>supportive of new ideas
>Lives by science and physics, doesn't rely on imaginary space-daddy to fix his life problems

it was never conservative. it's just now technology is so pervasive that technological mastery makes you the one in charge, whereas in the past technology was driven by military advantage.

Hillbillies can't program, that shouldn't be hard to figure out.

Sleep Tight Terry

What about no politics in technology?

One of the google founders is a member of the Bilderberg group.

But SJW told me technology is white autist rigth wing nerd neoliberal antisocial ayn rand tech optimism fantasy using Silicone Valley as Facism capital

>why it is a smart move to start learning russian and chinese
Do tell.

I think you've almost nailed it. It's all about selling to anyone. If you think about it, Apple is kinda right wing, how they wouldn't give the government a backdoor to their phone. They also ditched the gay-pride Alan Turing apple logo.

Attached: gays.png (318x159, 4K)

that literally isn't the gay pride logo at all

Yea and thats why the first working turing complete computer was made by a nazi

Only front end losers are libtards.

More like
Conservatism:
>Refine good ideas without hiring a bunch of niggers to nigger everything up
Liberalism:
>Let's hire a bunch of niggers to nigger everything up and make everything into a shitty webdev app

Attached: fuck-hacker-fucker.png (300x403, 93K)

>muh nigger nigger nigger XD
Do you expect to be taken seriously?

Sleep tight terry

F

Not to mention how hard they shitted up silicon valley.

I expect to be taken seriously by people, yes. Unfortunately for you, communists are not people.

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 44K)

Both LLVM and GCC devs are mostly libs.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-09 The LLVM Foundation.png (3834x214, 51K)

>Segregate, systematically destroy education, jail and demonize a community of already handicapped people (slaves)
>Feel superior because of the obvious result
>When faced with argument, call anyone who don't like niggers
>keep throwing autistic tantrum at niggers
>add communism for more spice
You are not very smart, are you?

Not what i saw but that's anecdotal

I completely agree with you, but Jow Forums (especially /polg/ is not the place to argue this. You're wasting your time because I guarantee you the response you're going to get is some hodgepodge of "shut up nigger" or being called a SJW.

There are a serious amount of weeaboo, MtF LLVM devs that are very liberal.

Huh?
You DO realize conservatism is anything but new-thinking and problem-solving, right? Don't let your frustration take over. Go back to bible and look for the solutions for the halting problem, I bet it's there.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-09 LLVM Community Code of Conduct — LLVM 8 documentation.png (1874x1670, 281K)

nice hamstering.

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
>web
>nigger
>communizt
Your typical right winger's valuable take on technology circa 2018, colorized.

Attached: 1536063434957.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Nigger detected

Attached: npc_wojak.jpg (938x974, 81K)

>You DO realize conservatism is anything but new-thinking and problem-solving, right?

Sure conservatist NEVER start businesses or invent shit.

Attached: 1527347836517.png (650x515, 332K)

like fucking clockwork

What business, selling burgers?
LMAO

blacks are useless though

So are you. Kill yourself, you waste of space.

Sleep Tight Terry!

did anyone mention niggers yet

This. Because thinking critically is to have just one point of view, couldn't agree more.

Great rebuttal totally got BTFO

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 113K)

>Right Wing Computers
What the fuck are you babbling about? A computer is a computer, it doesn't think or have political stances.

So much Californians in this threat.Remember sane people: you post when California sleeps or "works"

Attached: ssss.png (774x309, 13K)

Keep selling your burgers while the left thrives and reigns supreme in tech, low IQ consevicuck

HAHA i got a business keep seating

so this.... this is the power of Jow Forums intellectualism

Fuck off back to bulgaria faggot

hi Jow Forums :)

yikes.

Who is this Right Wing?
Sounds Chinese

imagine being mad at the truth

Sorry kiddo. More like

Conservatism:
>I love it and want to improve it

Liberalism:
>I hate it and want to replace it

yeah my guy, chinks tech companies are very progressive.

Tech was never "right wing"
It is, and always has been Libertarian
The problem is conservatards have abandoned the principles of freedom and liberty in an effort to "own da libs and shitkins".
So naturally everything that doesn't shift towards the the fascist shithole of their dreams at the same pace as them, appears relatively as something that is increasingly "left wing".

>Muh left-wing
>Muh right-wing
People obsessed this much are retards, why do you care, the people in tech are very moderate left-wingers, and not full blown marxists, to hate leftists so much just means you're far-right and objectively a retard.

>Silicon valley isn't a shithole now

Things aren't actively shifting left as much as things are shifting away from the right. The left is just getting stronger as a result of the right getting more spergy.

If the right could go more than 5 minutes without acting like saturday morning cartoon villains, they'd probably be less shit upon. But they just can't resist their natural inclination to be pieces of shit, and so repel away anyone who doesn't throw around the words "nigger" and "jew" as part of standard conversation.