Anyone else looking forward to the day when women in tech don’t have to go above and beyond to prove themselves?

Anyone else looking forward to the day when women in tech don’t have to go above and beyond to prove themselves?

Attached: 22930A3E-38D4-45AD-B538-A02ACC6107E4.jpg (2048x2048, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/users/2274694/lyndsey-scott
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good ones already don;t

Actually would love to see the typical computer nerd male make it down a runway half-naked in stilettos, while balancing 50 pounds of fake wings on their back.

Attached: B57D2E93-4993-4EB5-AAED-21DBCC20DD3B.jpg (946x2048, 267K)

This is why term code monkey exists.

Every women just go to mananger,HR,RP,marketing position.

Just look talks infoq, only tech talk from women are asian or Indians.

Is this because you are a faggot?

yikes

Attached: DmiVu2kU0AAOmt(2).jpg (422x429, 24K)

>can program code
But is she actually skilled or is she just another boot camp code monkey who's code runs like absolute shit?

I work with several women who have my respect for delivering good code regularly

post a pic of cock or stfu faggot.

What's with all these faggots wanting to see dicks and naked men. Jow Forums has went down the shitter

jaden smith?

Check stackoverflow, looks maybe front end design and some mananger/tech writer position.

>went up the shitter
FTFY

What part of post dick or stfu did you not understand?

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 8K)

>if I repeat myself I might have a chance at seeing some dick

The whole thing.

That's normally what women are. They get humored for a year or two, and then are moved into a managerial position, either project or security, something with a lot of paperwork and not a lot of knowledge.

I have known a few women that have been fantastic at their jobs, and they normally don't go on places like Stack Overflow or contribute to projects because they do things like have a fucking job where they do this crap all day

>Can program code in ...MIPS...
So she's writing assembly or what?

Attached: confused catto.jpg (668x393, 20K)

stackoverflow.com/users/2274694/lyndsey-scott

>it's all changing variables to read better
AHAHAHAHA

It's unsettling but you may be right. Someone call the transvestigation people

They don't. No one cares if you're a girl unless you're an attention whore. I don't have them saved but does anyone have that image of the dude on facebook who goes on and on about hacking and it's just pathetic? His name was Ned or Ben or something.

RISC assembly programmers don't count as programmers user

Attached: 1536100776029.png (990x682, 580K)

They dont, they do have to if they decide to make their public persona about their skin care and fashion and tits tho.
If a Male programmer was acting like a diva and talking shit like he's a boss programmer too, you KNOW everyone would be calling him a huge faggot no matter what.

Dont act like a fucking retard as if this is about gender, and not about women being retarded divas and attention whores and acting surprised when people dont take them seriously.

So what are they instead, user, electrical engineers? Just because God's temple was intended for x64 doesn't mean everything should be on it. I'd ask what the fuck she's doing modelling if (BIG if) she's capable of writing assembly, but that's a silly question, the answer is "making lots of money and lining up lots of dicks".

Attached: confused mini.png (440x419, 15K)

I'm looking forward to the day women in tech just meet the bar and contribute something moderately useful, never mind going above and beyond.

lol shut up bitch

>while balancing 50 pounds of fake wings on their back.
>He can't balance with an oversized backpack on his back

>women in tech

Attached: 1466351915265.jpg (773x960, 227K)

FAGGOTS AFRAID OF POSTING THEIR DICKS ONLINE LMAOING SO HARD

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

This is getting sad... First you beg for dick like the little twink fag you are now you are trying to shame anons for dick. Pence was right. 20 amps a day keeps the gay away

For the most part its cringey but if they can make something useful then no problem. I think it would actually be cool to make babies with a actual smart girl. If more girls were like that then country's intelligence could increase.

inb4 they'll only go for chads.
Tech is populated with chads contrary to popular belief. Better looking and stronger people are actually more intelligent.

Of course, homosexuality is a mental disorder after all. Their brains are permanently altered by imbalanced distribution of prenatal hormones aka endocrine provided by the mother during pregnancy.

Lol, what's sad is that you talk shit about a BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN on the internet and you won't even post your own fucking dick what type of faggot are you?

No it wouldn't, the population would decrease dramatically. Women are genetically programmed to seek superior men for mating partners. Men have higher variance of IQ, women average more tightly with less variance. There would be a small handful of men actually in relationships and a massive amount of stuck up women looking down at men and complaining (more than today) that there are no good men

t. dr. Jow Forums

>841st fastest growing company in the us
this is not a good thing

Lmao

I had me a giggle

Attached: ahehe.jpg (996x996, 108K)

I mean, it's a non negotiable scientific fact that this biological dysfunction plays a significant role in the development of the sexuality of the brain and growth of the body even. Some studies also compare faggots to trannies and pedophiles, based on the different levels of endocrine imbalances found in the subjects, and a number of physical traits were found to correlate with certain conditions as well. For example, pedos would have particular ears and facial structures, and faggots have more elongated limbs.

There is also an element of peer pressure involved, proven to be a factor in many other studies, but it's a more recently prevalent issue, since it wasn't until last few years you cock gobblers started dressing up in drag and eye fucking brainwashed prepubescent boys in front of the entire world.

Yes, usually normal people get promote or go out code monkey before 30 y.o, only online programmer autist like programming over 30.

They already don't have to.
The media is just picking outliers in order to promote tech fields to women.

I can heely down a hallway carrying like 4 textbooks and a thinkpad, wearing shorts. Close enough?