I know the secrets of the universe

I know the secrets of the universe.

Ask me anything.

Attached: 1476834951398.jpg (2000x1859, 440K)

Will I get doubles?

Are traps gay?

How about me?

when did you stop wetting the bed?

What should I dress as for my friend's Halloween party?

Eventually.
The mention of traps itself can corrupt your being.
3 or 4, can't remember.

Chelsea manning

Why are you such a faggot?

Attached: 1539531966392.gif (794x446, 1.68M)

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

How does one spread butter straight from the fridge without tearing up the toast?

Will my dick get bigger

where does the universe hide its spare key?

How to transform on thot in to a woman?

How long is Michelle Obama's cock?

Keep the fridge unplugged.
Only if you work towards it.
Your mind.
How can one take a rotting tree and restore it to life?

Describe and define the structures that give way to consciousness in any object X.

What is the equation that unifies all of GR/QD

How to dismantle the EU, Israel and ship back the migrants? How to restore male only politics? How to cure LGBT?

How do i become happy
or alternatively
how do i turn myself into an anthro irl

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1088, 327K)

>leaf
>pol boogemyman

this post gave me reddit

For what reason do humans exist? Why does the universe exist? Who developed the concept of existence? Our universe follows a pattern of logic, there is always cause and effect, in every thing we do. Why then do people not realize that there must exist a creator, who gave order to the chaos? I say this because I know very well there will be fedoras who will be angered at this.

What you need to understand is that as we have been created by God for God's pleasure, we need to not focus on the worldly matters, as they have already been decided infinitely before our conception. In the creation it was decided that there would be balance between good and evil, until God separates the wheat from the chaff and permanently divides it. All that you've heard in the Bible is true, but you must understand why we must not sin. Sin excludes us from God and causes death, not metaphorically, but literally. All of us have life forces, a key to our spirit, which is hosted in our balls. Semen, which is an essence to create life, when spilled, drains it from you.

This board, along with Jow Forums as a whole is responsible for spiritual death, not because of the opinions held here, but the constant attacks on your morality, and the inductions of your sexual desires. These two factors are used to keep you enslaved to the world, apart of it, and unhappy. Why is this so important? Demons feed off your negative energy, and being apart of the balance of the world, they seek to destroy you, from the inside to out.

What if I told you the reason you've been losing hair is because you have spilled your seed? What if I told you the reason people become repulsed at you is because of your negative energy? What if I told you the voices in your head are from the bickerings of demons? Your inability to sleep at night? Your seemingly random mood swings? Perhaps this doesn't fit your case, but you should understand the point.

It is our sin that causes diseases of both the mind and the body. This includes plagues. It is our sin that causes us to age. You may ask, why do all people die around 100 if not everyone sins accordingly? Sin does cause death, of which we are all guilty, but God has also numbered our days to 120 years.

tell me the results of this weekends premier league matches so i can finally get rich

42 LMAO

How to convince random girls to succ ma big brown?

Attached: 1509994476552.jpg (640x480, 40K)

will the UK ever leave the EU?

..will I ever join the EU?

how the fuck would Bhutan join the EU from South Asia

so u saw it too

Attached: heider.jpg (1068x713, 33K)

maybe measure your fucking economy like a big boy country rather than how happy everyone is you fucking faggot