Onaholes are technology. Where is the best place to buy them, and which do you guys recommend...

Onaholes are technology. Where is the best place to buy them, and which do you guys recommend? I'm thinking about picking up pic related for my first onahole. Should I get something like this or just go all in and get a whole ass for $100 more?

Attached: ondo-moco-onahole-masturbator-6.jpg (540x540, 41K)

there's a thread for this already you vile newfag

user, move to a rural area of a Western country and find a girl that goes to church. Aim for an area with a population at least in the tens of thousands, groom yourself, get nice clothes, find the social circles and mingle with the people. I don’t care if that means going to church if you’re an atheist or 90% of your interactions being with old dust farts.
Real pussy is better than whatever abomination you’re trying to buy.
I met my wife in a place like I described. I thought I had no chance. I grew up in a city, and I was the kind of fucker that practically lived life through /b/ and Jow Forums, thought in my mind that I was a bisexual and a cuckold. I was gross; an overweight race-mixed neckbeard. I got a haircut, worked out and dieted just a little bit, and moved out. I’m now happily married with kids. user, you don’t have to be this way. You don’t have to buy rubber vaginas on the internet. There’s still hope. Please don’t do this to yourself. I pity people like you, not in a way that views myself as being above you, but in a way where I was you, and I know you don’t have to be degenerate.
I can share my story, keep in personal contact with you, and give you detailed advice and help. Just don’t waste your money on this machine.

Come back user. It isn’t too late. Cancel that purchase. You can improve yourself. You can get real pussy and start a family.

Attached: 44BB6518-1320-40F9-B39D-92AE82350978.png (2001x1125, 3.08M)

Maybe OP is too old for any of that, and just wants to fap and fall asleep in his chair.

Attached: old_man.jpg (749x900, 155K)

faggot

you should unironically commit suicide

Damn I wish I had a gf like that.

>wanting a humanoid shaped parasite

How horrifying

probably the most humanly honest post I've seen here

Or you could just rape people after getting attractive enough to date and leave a trail of bastards in your wake.

What a fucking condescending, narrow-minded post. Not everyone is desperate for pussy as much as you.

Sour grapes, onaholes feel much better 3D, and you don't have to sacrifice 80% of your life and money for it.

lol, it's funny how much this site(and life) breaks you down over time.
When ever I see posts like this I never take them as genuine and can't help but assume them to be shitposting.
Just look how it's written, reads like some Jow Forums faggot's pipedream.

>I pity people like you, not in a way that views myself as being above you
>already considers op a degenerate
>I was the kind of fucker that practically lived life through /b/ and Jow Forums
>can literally afford to just up and leave the town he's in, just for pussy
>I was gross; an overweight race-mixed neckbeard
>I was just fat and didn't bath or shave, other than that, I had literally all the resources available to change on a whim.
I don't think you have the self-awareness to sympathize properly with strangers on the internet.

An indian wrote this

it's not genuine, at all. anyone who would do what that post describes is mentally dyfunctional and their shitty dysfunctional neurotic relationship will end in divorce too because they can only attract other dysfunctional people.

i am in the process of getting a divorce of a 8 of 10 type girl to be completely honest i never thought i would land a girl like this but i did. I even married her and had a child. Next thing I know she is telling me how she kissed some other guy and a few days after i move out she is with another guy, and then another guy.

seriously just buy a rubber pussy a be ok with being a degenerate.

you could easily spend $150 dollars on a real women after 3 dates and still not get any pussy so actually your saving some money in the long run.

godspeed user

eat shit faggot

Attached: 1515867805227.jpg (1334x1462, 1.17M)

All fuck holes feel worse than your own foreskin and your hand.
It looks like it will be great in pictures but then you get it and it's not even very good and it's just a huge hassle to clean up so you don't get bacteria growing in it.

Grass is always greener, either jerk off for free or find a woman.

>Real pussy is better than whatever abomination you’re trying to buy.
And infinitely more expensive(either money or time or both) and thus not worth it.

t.npc

Attached: 1536470086862.jpg (234x264, 10K)

>it's not even very good
Try buying something that costs more than 10$.
>and it's just a huge hassle to clean up so you don't get bacteria growing in it
Literally takes 20 seconds with hot water. What the fuck are you doing?

You get a woman if you don't want to remain a lone fuck for the rest of your life.
If you want a woman just to get pussy you have it all wrong.

>Try buying something that costs more than 10$.
I have owned a higher-end tenga and an official fleshlight.
>Literally takes 20 seconds with hot water. What the fuck are you doing?
Enjoy your bacteria.
You need to thoroughly rinse all cum out of every crevice then make sure it dries completely.
Any water pockets will turn into brown disgusting filth.
Your cum is full of urine and blood, you shouldn't just "rinse it off" like it's no big deal.

I just bought some silicon gel insoles, cut them up into tiny pieces melted them in a pan I use for cleaning metals that has a nice texture, let cool down, And I now have a pretty tought pan shaped onahole. just need to splurge on some clay to make a breakable mold for the full onahole experiance

>Enjoy your bacteria.
>You need to thoroughly rinse all cum out of every crevice then make sure it dries completely.
>Any water pockets will turn into brown disgusting filth.
And you think a woman's pussy is cleaner?

Post pictures, sounds like an interesting DIY

a woman's pussy will constantly clean itself, you don't even need to empty a load out after you cum inside.
An onahole does not have any method of fighting bacteria, of rinsing itself out or anything.

>groom yourself, get nice clothes, find the social circles and mingle with the people
Works for me bro, just talk to her

Get a Tenga Air Tech - cheap and feels like a real blow job!

These feel close to the real thing except the heat element of a real pussy.

Washing is easy - use dish detergent, turn it inside out and let each side dry for day

enjoy

>sy will constantly clean itself, you don't even need to empty a load out after you cum inside.
>An onahole does not have any method of fighting bacteria, of rinsing itself out or anything.
ok so what's so hard about rinsing it out, cleaning every surface with dish detergent and letting it dry completely?
I like pussy and blow jobs for sure, but you ain't gonna get that on tap 24/7