Whats your opinion on based NODE

Whats your opinion on based NODE

Attached: 6336436463.png (1200x734, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bengadbois/nopejs
stackoverflow.com/questions/16833100/why-does-the-mongodb-java-driver-use-a-random-number-generator-in-a-conditional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cancerscript wasn't bad enough in the frontend, lets put it in the backend as well!
at least it isn't php.

Javascript is everywhere user, its time to let the hate go

that's the problem. it's everywhere.

>ship your code as javascript
>it can easily be edited by someone with elevated access
>anything with clientside verification is bypassed

10/10, if you do it like this you're an idiot and I love you for being pathetic

...Nvidia does this btw

>not verifying on both client and server side

Attached: Laptop.png (300x300, 137K)

It's comfy and simple to use. I mostly use it for when I can't be bothered to write whatever in bash or perl

Really wish it was less ram hungry though, if node & V8 just ignored the specification and trimmed down JS the web in general would be much faster

Well..It's better than python or ruby

>program written in node.js
>need to setup a whole fucking server just to run the program
no thx. just use python

> nigger.js
> Everyone is doing it!
> Stop the hate!

Good goy!

>relying on clientside verifications alone

Attached: 1534005656403.jpg (326x283, 19K)

It's not vert.x, which is 10x better

Wish it was Typescript but other than that it's fine.
Pic related is the real weirdo.

Attached: mongodb.png (1756x477, 37K)

whats wrong with mongodb

Why would I ever use this garbage when PHP exists

Imagine being this retarded.
Because I don't want to use anything other than Javascript, HTML, and CSS for my web stuff. Also PHP is cancer to set up. Node.js can run on any folder you choose without tweaking anything.

Whatever nerd, PHP was built for the web unlike your Pride Parade Node trash

Using JavaScript for backend is retraded enough, but the worst part is the influx of web """engineers""" who believe to be capable of doing whatever is needed for a backend.
Pic related.

Attached: 1535200946632.png (1441x578, 39K)

We’ve had a lot of problems with slow queries over millions of docs. If you pay for hosted it isn’t even worth it and the support is mediocre.

Its fucking great. You install it once on machine. Then make npm init in any folder and start working. Or clone any project, run npm install and npm start. It just fucking werks
No one use those packages tho, but some packages are dependent on them for some reason, i agree its retarded tho

>PHP is cancer to set up

What? No.
PHP is the easiest web language to deploy of all time. That's why it got so popular in the first place.

I've recently started using node.js on embedded systems and it was a good decision for our company

noSQL was a literal meme. All the promises of faster performance and better scalability were complete bullshit.

github.com/bengadbois/nopejs

Attached: logo.png (400x250, 14K)

nodejs (along with v8) is the most based piece of software ever writter

on embedded systems?
how?

Even cheap embedded systems have hardware powerful enough to run full linux these days. It's not like the good ol' days of embedded systems where you wrote your program against bare metal and still had to wrestle with constraints.
My field has become a joke, but we're better off for it.

comfy

They store keys and values, so having key names that are 50% shorter will decrease the database size by almost 50%
Also
stackoverflow.com/questions/16833100/why-does-the-mongodb-java-driver-use-a-random-number-generator-in-a-conditional

too bloated for its own domain