Press f to pay respects

Press f to pay respects

Attached: F7AC7F29-F901-434A-8494-F14C2F002D90.jpg (900x900, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/ts6WcE0
youtube.com/watch?v=tGT0sxqgHvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

F

One less burden on the state, good fucking riddance.

he dead?

Attached: 1522346566311.jpg (245x246, 14K)

Found the cia nigger

An hero’d Today

F

he didn't get any money from the state in 2018

don't forget to suck cock on your way out, faggot

>LE FUNNY CIA NIGGER TEMPLE OS MAN LUL

dude fuck off with this guy he was mentally ill

F

And an amazing programmer

ffffffffffffffffffffff

And what about the other however many years of his pointless existence? I know you aspies are upset to see your god king dead, but the rest of us who are capable of functioning in the world have no fucks to give about this waste of flesh. He wrote a mediocre OS based on delusions and had what little dignity he had left stripped by shitstains like you who thought it would be funny to encourage him to go deeper into his delusions. He was a write off and once his head had finally caved in he would have been a state ward. Happily he did the honourable thing and ended himself. You should do the same .

F

F

F

Typical cia nigger

F

F

F

smartest programmer ever lived

F

F

The sticky didn't last long considering he was a representative of God. Film adaption when?

Attached: fk0h7zj8riaz.png (580x862, 783K)

i wish i could go back in time to winter 2017 and drive to arizona and buy him a house like i was 100% planning on doing when he was living in his van, but then he went to live with his sister and i thought he was safe so i ignored him. now i hear this news. why did i trust him in the hands of his NPC family members. this is all my fault

First of all, Americans are so fucking retarded that they label anything unusual as mentally ill, so that means nothing
Now, even if he had legitimate problems, why does that make him any less respectable? On the contrary, (any kind of) programming requires a decent level of mental and cognition integrity, which would make him even more appreciable compared to a normal person.

I don't even know the guy besides memes here and never used his software, but the faggots shitting on him even when he was at his lowest point are pathetic, and way more now that he's dead.

Fantastic, let's have another thread NOT about technology.

F

shitty troll but why would you be against someone with an actual mental illness getting support from the state?

niggers and neets like you without any real problem whatsoever getting foodstamps is way worst and yes it's clear to me that you are projecting in your post.

f

Guy wrote an entire os solo from scratch and it isn’t tech? Lmao

The OS is tech, the person is not, fucking retard.

F

Can we ban stallman then please

Yeah, guys we need more chink-shit generals, AMD bashing and whatever else retarded people think constitutes discussion here. Actual technology boards and even reddit laugh at how pathetic these threads are. Also, KYS sociopathic neckbeard #8743, please.

F

Eceleb threads are no better than any of the shit you mentioned. Your turn.

>it’s an ultimatum episode

m.imgur.com/a/ts6WcE0

FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F

nigger cattle

Unlike e-celebs, this guy actually had talent and charisma. I don't care if he's made a permanent sticky or not, but least he was pure and had integrity in what he did. He deserves proper recognition. It was the Jow Forums and Jow Forums trash that made him in to the meme that you elitist neckbeards dislike. Most of you are closer to being put in an institution than you'd like to admit, anyway.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

S

the glowie mods still haven't replaced gnu fatass with our king

Having talent and charisma doesn't preclude one from being an eceleb.
Sure he does deserve recognition, but this is not the place for it. Honor his memory by making an offering or maybe, dare I say it, writing some fucking code.

S

All the more reason to him have had a sticky longer than a day. Also, don't compare him to other lolcows, as that does him a great diservice. It's not like Jow Forums has any actual technology discussion, you need to go elsewhere fo that.

F

why did he have to die >:(

You're glowing.

Attached: terryjojo.jpg (640x480, 90K)

F

xDDDDDDDDDD

F

Attached: 1464723275360.png (822x801, 294K)

F

I'd definitely would have contributed (financially) to such a plan. Not sure, if he decided to go the path of his downfall, as he often turned down help and went from living with his parent to living in a care and then living on the street. It's just such a tragic story.

good riddance
fucking racist anti-semitic piece of shit

if anyone could have coerced him into moving into the house i'd have bought for him and making him think it was his own idea, then it would have been me. i watched countless hours of his videos. i watched every single one of his paladin walk videos. i started to learn to think the way he did. for awhile my inner monologue was replaced with his voice saying things instead. i was donating thousands to him via paypal when he lived in his van. when he had the tlk.io chat box on his site, i created memes specifically to make him laugh and it worked every time. i was able to predictably lure him into any train of thought i wanted by generating god words with a few words of my own choice swapped in and then pasting it in chat and making it look like his god words program generated it. i had his attention and respect, and i knew how to combine message and medium to get the exact reactions from him that i wanted. generating fake god words with a subliminal message peppered in about accepting housing assistance would have been very effective at the time. i was learning to pull his strings like a benevolent puppeteer. i wasted this ability and now he's dead. it's all my fault

There there, enough with the larping now.

>larp
hello 2016 reddit nigger

You're trash, and will never stop being trash.

S
/thread

F

F.
Hopefully you're dancing away in heaven sweet prince.

Attached: TerryVictoryDance.gif (360x314, 2.86M)

Holy shit, the amount of remorse this board has for killing this guy is truly uplifting.

Good job guys, making him a meme was exactly what he wanted. Living is so overrated.

>Mfw he commited "Suicide"
>Os in beta so now they put it in a chink shit general thread.

Attached: 1528712485889.jpg (612x612, 25K)

BASED

>Very unkosher and very anti establishment.
>He was a good for nothing anti-semetic and a neocon
>Every boomer and jew

Attached: 1522740140246.jpg (720x439, 47K)

TERRYFAGS BTFOREVER

And he still costed money in other ways. For example, when he traveled from whichever flyover state to that other one, the cops of the state he left called the cops of the one he entered to warn them that he had said he'd be willing to kill if god ordered him to. The cops looked for him for a while but never found him. A mentally ill man with a history of beating his parents claims that he will kill if the voice tell him to kill and the police has to spend time looking for him; how is that not a cost to the state? Terry was a fucking human waste and caused trouble everywhere he went. He had his funny moments, but I'm glad he's gone.

f

He was at a mental hospital, nigger

F

You enabled his illness and you're responsible for him taking his own life.

Hope you're feeling good about yourselves.

The bloke was a fucking racist arsehole who treated his family like shit.

He hated Jow Forums yet you lot deify him.

His worthless OS was garbage, his degenerative lifestyle was appalling and he fucked crack/meth addicts.

He wasn't even a decent programmer.

None of you fucking knew him personally and you all jumped on the grief bandwagon when he finally did the world a favour and offed himself.

It is a quite frankly, fucking pathetic.

Now fucking grow up and cut out these bullshit threads.

Now fuck off.

Attached: Mossy_popcron.gif (400x327, 2.62M)

I wonder if he saw God when he turned around to see the train's headlights..

F
Thanks for the entertainment, and the surprisingly clear view on technology sometimes

your fluoresend :DDDDDD

Note that if you press f to pay respects your mother will die in her sleep

View > Autosize > Autofit Guest
View > Autosize > Stretch Guest

alt + f4

F
Fuck off CIA nigger

he fucked 1 (one) crack addict

If Mister Metokur didnt make a video about him he would be still alive.

We should have bought Terry a new bird, things started to go downhill after he killed his bird.

>tfw he will never utter SHUT UP BIRD on stream again

f

>Today
Sure about that? I thought he died on Aug

>costed
GTF out of here you illiterate MIT monkey nigger.

Maybe the real templeOS was the friends he made along the way.

Attached: 1534126487449.png (390x360, 10K)

>r*ddit spacing

Attached: 559.png (680x680, 413K)

HERD OF FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE

I have a space alien.

>suggest Reddit spacing to discredit comments

>fuck hand on regular basis whilst looking at anime waifu snap

>live with mom and step dad who regularly puts fingers inside you

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: triggered.jpg (500x529, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tGT0sxqgHvY

And you can fuck off an all.

>still using r*ddit spacing
>still being this triggered
>not masturbating with a onahole

Attached: 1478652157413.jpg (645x773, 56K)

And you, you can fuck off as well.

Make me r*ddit nigger

Attached: 1519944576521.png (603x642, 407K)

wrong pic OP you should be ashamed of yourslef

Attached: 1535021120187.png (450x399, 223K)

fuck, i thought it was memes but he's really dead. too bad.

Such a drag.

dya