The tiatnic was a inside job

Ok hear out i know it sounds crazy but listen. There where 3 passengers on the tiantic that resited the federal reserve there names where Benjamin guggen isdor starus and jacob astor. These 3 men reisted the idea for a fdr at the sercet meeting off the coast of Georgia on there way back to the us the ship was purposely led into the ice berg

Attached: RMS_Titanic_3.jpg (5000x3677, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic_alternative_theories
youtube.com/watch?v=Chq6iBr-qdA
youtu.be/FxRN2nP_9dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove every one of your claims in this thread.

Didn't think so.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

q was talking about this aspect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic_alternative_theories
>Some conspiracy theorists believe that the Titanic was sunk on purpose to eliminate opposition to the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank. Some of the wealthiest men in the world were aboard the Titanic for its maiden voyage, several of whom, including John Jacob Astor IV, Benjamin Guggenheim, and Isidor Straus, were allegedly opposed to the creation of a U.S. central bank. All three men died during the sinking. Conspiracy theorists suggest that J.P. Morgan, the legendary 74-year-old financier who set up the investment banking firm that still bears his name, arranged to have the men board the ship and then sink it to eliminate them.
look up those guys standpoints on the Fed.

it was also an insurance scam it wasnt the titanic that sunk, but its sistership the olympic that previously crashed with another ship and was damaged. the insurance didnt want to pay, so they disguised it as the new titanic, let it get sunk, and get the insurence for this "completely new" ship
youtube.com/watch?v=Chq6iBr-qdA

NPC 1 Event$ has happened
NPC 2 I heard event$ is a conspiracy

Read Miles Mathis' paper on this one. Most likely it was a big fat insurance fraud. No one drowned.
Some rich guys "disappeared".

>The SS Californian, also owned by JP Morgan, was a large passenger ship that was ultimately blamed for the loss of life on the Titanic.
>It behaved somewhat oddly around the time of the Titanic’s voyage.
>Carrying no passengers, it steamed into the middle of the Atlantic, stopped and waited. It’s only cargo was 3000 woollen blankets and jumpers.

>When Olympic offered to take on the survivors, she was heatedly turned down, over concerns that it would cause panic amongst the survivors of the disaster to see a virtual mirror-image of Titanic appear and ask them to board

Pure coincidence.

Attached: Olympic_and_Titanic-900x600.jpg (900x600, 94K)

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (717x536, 75K)

REMEMBER THE TITAN

Attached: 1898.jpg (319x499, 32K)

I believe it

youtu.be/FxRN2nP_9dA
relevant. the level of incompetence or I'll will that would allow for this is staggering

2 possibillities which i see the same for 9/11
1. it was planned years in advance which is why we find stuff on it before it happened like that book
b) certain events have such an impact on the world that it echoes itself back and forth through time manifesting itself in different forms like the idea for a book about it or like all the media hints on 9/11 before it happened.
i believe its a mix of both

Attached: 911 meaning 3.png (1920x1513, 622K)

just shut the fuck up

There are documentaries about this shill. Too bad all you can use a computer for is being a massive faggot. The reason? You're an NPC. DIAF pl0x.

>capping own posts

Attached: 1490392215592.png (863x926, 226K)

i could also copy paste it in every thread it gets relevant, but i figured one pic is better than occupying 3 posts every time.

Yes it was. Think the Guggenheim on board had something to do with it too. I think if they've made a movie about it and it was a tragedy its a setup. Look at the movie about John Nash. He really was gang stalked and really did hear voices.

In the book "Sinking of the Titanic" that was published right after the event and had several eyewitness accounts/retelling of the event, one of the accounts is from a Steward who mentioned how he overheard the lookouts a little bit after the collision talking to each other about why no one was answering their phone calls to the bridge, and when they did get a response it was very strange, and that the ship never actually started turning right away until a few minutes afterwards. The ship never even started slowing down until after the collision. Even more interesting, the first five compartments doors were """""jammed""""" so never actually closed.
Also of note is how one of the officers in letters back sent back home was describing how he thought something was amiss. Historians like mentioning this, and either just say "pretty weird, right?" or call it a premonition. Far more likely though is that he was overhearing or seeing strange suspicious behavior from different people.

This idea floated on pol years ago

I remember looking in Titanic conspiracy ages ago and it made total sense. Also sinking of Titanic falls on some ((special dates)) think of it as a sacrifice and I think there was some big news around the same time that the sinking covered up but I can't remember what it was or perhaps I'm thinking of the federal reserve vote aspect.

This.

go back there

Attached: larry the cucumber.png (554x400, 87K)

>assassination to silence opposition towards the installment of the greatest economic influencer we have today is not political
guys, when the days of the rope comes, spare a mod for me please. need to let out some anger

shut it down. TopBantz

>bumperino

fractional-reserve banking is the real problem

>kerdasi amaq

Insurance fraud. It was the Olympic