26. just bought my first gaymin "rig"...

26. just bought my first gaymin "rig". I thought it would be a good way to break my social isolation and learn to communicate with normal people and have friends. Am I deluding myself?

Attached: tmp_19653DJoA7q5_d1083642651.jpg (640x853, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/829bRJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>26
>"investing" in gayming hardware
not gonna make it

>Am I deluding myself?
No, a good gaming pc is a real pussy magnet

>Am I deluding myself?
yes, gaming 'friends' don't count

>online gaming
>learn to communicate with normal people and have friends
wew lad

If it's a prebuilt, you're a faggot.
List specs.

To answer your question: it depends on the types of games you play. For the most part, you won't be communicating with "normal" people; it'd be mostly social shut-ins such as yourself.

Yea if you want to be freinds with gaymers lol
>Literally play gaymes online get freind requests decline or ignore all of them
>Too chad to play with normies

Attached: 1536502393910.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

Normalfags are boring and mundane. Why would anyone possibly want to interact with them and listen to their retarded moaning, whining and blabbering about the stupidest things?

>retarded moaning, whining and blabbering
sounds a lot like Jow Forums to be honest

I bet OP watches twitch and gives them money.

pcpartpicker.com/list/829bRJ
More normal than nobody, plus it's "normal" to interact with other people even if they are not normal themselves.

I don't give money to panhandler

a lot of my friends are gaymers and it's hard to hang out with them. They wake up like at 5pm and go to bed when the sun rises

I feel sick thinking about you.

At least I'm employed (engineering). I never had a chance anyway (autism)

If it didn't hurt you financially then enjoy the system.

depends, it's very much possible to be an antisocial autist and still be a PC player who plays multiplayer games. but then it's also very possible that you will get invested in some community or another and have a greta social experience. I would advise being social with randos if it relates to specific game enthusiasm, it's pointless trying to make general friends with random shittalkers in games like CSGO though. better to have a friend or two you know IRL but also game with as well. or just become an ERP whore but then you don't really need good specs for that.

>mini-ITX

what case you gonna use? if this is your first build you kinda set yourself up to be frustrated doing SFF with no prior experience.

Other than a few small changes I'm just copying a build I saw a picture of. The case is the ncase m1. I liked it because it's small but doesn't really force you to give anything up. You can even fit a full atx power supply if you want.

Attached: download (38).jpg (299x168, 3K)

PSU cables are going to be the worst part so make sure your PSU is modular and use the least cables possible. buy cable ties too. optionally cable sleeving but that doesn't really help unless you buy outright replacements so the cables aren't as stiff.

We actually have all the equipment to make custom cables where I work, so it shouldn't be an issue.

you're deluding yourself
i join guilds frequently in hopes to get at least 1 (one) friend but
~everywhere i goo,
there's a circlejerk there~

i thought about randomly chatting up players without a clan but what would i say?
"hey bro, wanna quest together?"
not only that sounds homo, but even if it got accepted what am i supposed to talk about while questing? goddamnit

its over user, pull the trigger

Attached: muhgames.jpg (536x582, 124K)

>bought a gaming rig to become more social

Attached: 1487050404754.gif (400x360, 666K)