Any arduino projects actually worth doing and create useful products?

Any arduino projects actually worth doing and create useful products?

Attached: arduino-diecimila.jpg (1024x768, 415K)

Attached: 1536251986093.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

8 bit pics are more fun and cheaper

Unrelated question, but you know how you can control electromotors with Arduino? Does anyone know what kind of controllers are used for industrial applications? I doubt anyone uses boards like Arduino for serious work.

>fun xD
OP asked for usefulness not autism

PIC's are a pile of garbage, Microshit dosen't know how to document and is killing AVR. And PIC's don't have a good open source compiler.

Not directly arduino but an AVR microcontroller yes. Industrial applications use a thjng called PLC, normaly moved by an realtime ARM processor.

You need relays or a Hbridge to control a motor

pwm and a fets
most modern microcontrollers also have integrated dead-band delay, so you don't have to worry about blowing anything

>I cant program assembly

This, microchip is fucking shit

Create your own vpn

only x86

Unless the motor requires less than 5v, then I'm pretty sure you can connect it to the board directly

name of assemler

hook up an NFC module and a motor to it and you can make a smartphone controlled door lock

>Microshit dosen't know how to document

Retard, if you can't read datasheets don't bother with microcontrollers.

>connect it to the board directly

I cannot begin to explain how retarded you are. There is a reason you use a motor controller.

Program a CHIP-8 emulator to run on it

Hook it up to a 64x32 LED matrix for display, a buzzer for the sound instruction, and a 4x4 keypad for the controls

>Program a CHIP-8 emulator to run on it
Do you mean actually program the thing or copy it off the web?

Program it. Why copy it off the web?

OpenWeatherStation