So Jow Forums is he our LORD and SAVIOR now?

So Jow Forums is he our LORD and SAVIOR now?

Attached: 3F99FB04-7547-4301-9DEF-9BF4A05F71D3.jpg (235x215, 16K)

he's a dropout who thinks he knows everything and continually makes a fucking full of himself on twitter

he's our guy

Ol Musky couldn't handle the pressure at the tip of the tech spear.
Went full drug fiend.

Attached: 1511662730234.jpg (500x442, 46K)

>implying he didn't do that just to drop stock

>he's a dropout
He completed his double major in econ and physics and dropped out of a physics master program after 2 days which isn't really even worth mentioning

haha joke's on you i was only pretending to be retarded

This is the face of "I need a fucking vacation" if I've ever seen one.

>which isn't really even worth mentioning
lol ok.

Giving the middle finger to the federal government and stockholders cucks.
I deff want a Tesla more than ever now.

Full

What makes you think it is

enrolling and then dropping out. like, the literal definition of the phrase "dropped out".

if you're going to insist that you don't care, that's fine, but *you* don't care.

>So Jow Forums is he our LORD and SAVIOR now?
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

It was within the withdraw with no penalties and full refund period

if i went to the movies, left after 2 minutes, and got a refund, do i tell people i didn't go to the movies, or that i did and left right away?

>fuck drumpf legalize weed!
>that guy smoked a mary jana! hes bad!

Attached: 1475172929524.jpg (1890x1417, 165K)

He's fighting the power of market bullshit and doubters to make people into neural linked cyborgs, shove lithium batteries up their ass and deliver said asses to Mars.
He's also stressed out as fuck, shitposting on Twtitter and apparently has been smoking weed recently.

>physics master program
it was a PhD

I hate Trump, don't trust Hillary, want the Mexicans out, and I want gun control.

You dropped out of the movies?

wwwwwwwww

Throwing that in my face after I was the 1st to propose it in the first Musk/pot thread like 3 days ago or whatever it was.

no kidding, struggling with analogical reasoning is a symptom of autism. if you genuinely don't see the point being made here, you might really benefit from checking in with someone in real life.

>full

>"we are the biological bootloader of AI"

redpilled and based

of course he is

>treating a snake oil salesman as jesus