Give me one good reason why you are not doing leetcode right now!

Attached: 1527260027660.png (664x840, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cracking-Coding-Interview-Programming-Questions/dp/0984782850
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm an Asian, and I understand there is state mandated racial discrimination against Asian people in the tech industry. I should probably do as so many have kindly suggested to me, 'go to back my country'

I am. But im not in silicon valley so dont get anywhere close to that

>killing startups
wtf i kind of like google now?

Depends what kind of asian

Orientals are bros, everyone else should go back to their own country

not true, eg: google is half Chinese while Facebook is a white left shop

Because I already work at Google.

My experience at an American startup:
>go to interview
>get offer
>ridiculous lowball, but promises more based on performance
>accept it because no better offer
>perform well, solve some major problems with their product
>CEO decides they probably already have what they need from me and no longer need me
>what? where did we promise you that?

I'm hoping the West coast gets nuked

>CEO decides they probably already have what they need from me and no longer need me
>what? where did we promise you that?
Your problem was working at a startup. I did and it was the worst 6 months of my life, which is a bit of an understatement too

you can literally give out "peer bonus" to co-workers at google, money grows on trees.

it's startups that are killing startups not other established companies paying well but startup companies refusal to pay well or honor contracts.

name the company user

>some corporate guy makes lecture at local uni
>give out job contact cards and prospects for american firms
>send them an email with a bunch of questions
>salary: 50k but promise for more
>need visa approval and shit, so you will most likely not take home your earnings
>no expenses covered and have to pay your own health insurance, rent and food
>move to bumfuck nowhere in the Texas desert to a remote office house
>absolute top-tier Masters Degree only wanted for coding neural network solutions in Python

sometimes life is literally a meme.
Just for comparison, entry level masters CS degrees usually go with 60k or higher here with quick promotions and teamleading for up to 120k at some point.

Attached: barnacles.jpg (588x330, 61K)

where is here?

This. I can’t find the meme but there’s some image that’s like “WE HAVE TO STAY LATE EVERY NIGHT AND HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE, BUT THEY LET US SIT ON BEANBAGS AND HAVE BEERS ON A FRIDAY”

>tfw promised beers on a Friday, but only provided beers once in those 6 months
shit I needed them everyday for that company

It was in the Bay Area. I applied to other companies hoping to be more wary of false promises next time but nothing would work, probably because they knew I knew

What does leetcode have to do with google?

Attached: 1514316447594.jpg (960x960, 67K)

if you are good at leetcode you will be hired at google 200k starting for new grads

Only in the us i assume

pretty sure they recruit globally for hq

This. I now give the interviews.

Google social castrate hes workers, and dont hire ones who imune to social castration

>doing it for free

tips?

leetcode

Get this thing amazon.com/Cracking-Coding-Interview-Programming-Questions/dp/0984782850
>Free
The more interviews you do, the easier it is to justify a promotion. Albeit the time could be better spent but I don't mind, it's kind of fun.