Jow Forums unironically believes that fewer keys = better

Jow Forums unironically believes that fewer keys = better

Attached: retardation.jpg (1023x682, 157K)

Some like to type. These mini layouts have several layers of keys. So they're all there. You just don't see them.

Jow Forums also believes vibrators are keyboards. there's a limit and they've passed it.

what does the hack button do?

It does the hack.

DON'T DO IT

Attached: 1527677578902.png (663x868, 889K)

Well I guess if you force yourself to use one you will learn to become efficient with it.
Comparing full keyboard and using windows where you might press something stupid like home / end or arrow keys from time to time

I agree, I like having a number pad in my keyboard.

>My needs = everyone needs

Imagine being this retarded.

I dont know how people can use these. I literally use 10 key all the fucking time and trying to use FN and some random keys as numpad just cant compare.

>less keys is a need
god mechanical keyboards are the biggest ponzi scheme since 2008

The keyboard in OP's pic is retarded, but 60% keyboards are perfectly fine.

Needs are subjective.

Your stupidity is not.

mechs arent the ponzi scheme, its the mechs that cost a fortune that are a rip. If you spend more than $150 (and thats pushing it) on a mech board youre getting scammed.

True minimalism.

Attached: New_microsoft_keyboard.jpg (756x504, 195K)

Jow Forums also likes anime and thinks shitskins are equal

Good.

But all shitskins really are equally shitskin

What did you expect from dumb phoneposters.

Attached: Generic-smartphone-w630-600x398.jpg (600x398, 27K)

wouldn't a telegraph key be true minimalism?

OP i kinda agree but also not agree with you.. I agree that these extremely minimal keyboards that have basically no keys except letters terrible from a practical perspective and are a prime example of the kind of hyperfocused obsession Jow Forums has not with technology but specifically consumer technology, and on top of that cultivating a certain aesthetic based on what you own/use. Look at the obsession with ricing all the various linux distributions, the battlestation and mkg threads where all people do is show off how much money they were able to spend for their setup.. I can go on but you get the point.

But on the other hand, smaller keyboards (and Im talking mostly about the 60-70% range) do have several advantages while usually only sacrificing keys you dont need that much. Specifically portability (easier to carry with you to work) and ergonomics (if you're right handed your mouse arm has to travel less between they keys and the mouse which helps a lot of people, like for example I have medial epicondylitis and these small keyboards help a lot with managing that)

It obviously hacks user... Jeez reading comprehension.

fucking bloat

Attached: HkbOF8x.jpg (300x240, 10K)

>no arrow keys
>no esc key
>no prtscn

Into the trash it goes.

>needs are subjective

Attached: 19znwe.jpg (900x900, 59K)

>two keys for binary
B L O A T
L
O
A
T

Attached: J38TelegraphKey.jpg (320x240, 54K)

these keyboards should come with matching chastity cages

>Hack
>Big keys for down sindrome people

It's shitty all around

>Implying any programmer would use such tiny keyboard
Fucking hobbyist poser
>I wrote fizzbuzz in c I'm a programmer right guys

THEY'RE TOPRE, BABY

AND THEY'RE FANTASTIC

Attached: muhkeyboard.jpg (620x387, 118K)

Attached: typing on topre switches.jpg (575x382, 42K)

>107 key master race

It takes up less space and is cheaper for the same function. It also looks cool.

Just use morsecode already, faggot.

The F keys are the more useless shit I've ever seen