Have you ever played strange characters on the Internet?

One of my friends will deliberately play different people on different websites, not just different personalities, but different nationalities, preferences, genders, even utensils or animals.
It's like an elaborate script character.He said it gave him a kind of creative pleasure, a temporary escape from the world of autism, because he knew that playing himself online would still be the same autism (they even had a chat-channel).There were many people pretend be a electrical appliances, and he was there for half a year, just to make the sound of the toaster toast every day moring.
So I was wondering what kind of weird role you guys have played online?

Attached: 64fae7fc6e8c4f20.jpg (505x557, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember pretending to be an autist on /vp/ with a different tripcode for a while. Can't remember what I went by, though.

Also I mean a retarded autist not my standard setting

An evolved NPC. I have the last firmware installed.

i am just be myself lmao

I thought most people do this. It's fun. Sometimes I'm completely honest and truthful and people think it's bullshit.

Yep, in real life I'm quiet and introspective and online I'm the complete opposite: a degenerate and disgusting pervert. I have embraced the contradiction as one of the main parts of human nature

Faggot

No u

I pretty much just pretend to be the worst american stereotype possible

But you actually are one right?

shouldn't those two be the other way around

Attached: 1530474809787.png (756x715, 635K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
Liars? On MY internet?

Attached: ZJM1Hxl.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

No, not gay

all of you are living insults to our master race

Attached: empanadas.jpg (670x385, 99K)

Faggot

I just wanted to point this resemblance
No edgy and/or political views in this post

Attached: 1540483200630.jpg (505x557, 29K)

an anime

Attached: F00B96AA-B181-4659-BA77-EC51C23924B9.jpg (674x467, 52K)

I really hate how we have to walk on eggshells with things we post because we are now filled with 14 year old dudebro wannabies from reddit who will flock in like robotic sheep whenever somebody makes a trump or hitler reference. So many missed joke opportunities to avoid the Jow Forumsddit hordes.

Are you a trap?

That and the hew ID i got, barely avoiding a jew ID with hitler post
This could have triggered a lot of 14 yo illegal Jow Forums posters

Attached: 1507026444209.jpg (1668x1000, 605K)

Yes, and I committed suicide as 3 different times as 3 different people. Shit was great, but it was a lot of work to keep up the illusion.

This is why any suicide threads without adequate explanation or delivery should be doubted, shamed, and saged.

This

I have 5 different names that I post under on different boards, 2 of the names have a ”rivalry”. I also have multiple unique recognizable posting styles that I use for the ultimate samefag. Usually make my own memes and reaction images too, which are always oddly specific

The strange personality I played online became the real guy. Shits weird.

C O N S T A N T L Y

I think I'm weirder irl but I'm a lot more gay on here at least

Literally me irl fampai

Attached: 1540483200630.jpg (504x448, 56K)

hey r/me_irl/

>trying to appease reddit
Fuck them, if they feel uncomfortable with the content they read/view then they'll probably leave which is for the better.

>hewt ID

Attached: Rally gun point.jpg (400x308, 34K)

Yes I like larping.

>Have you ever played strange characters on the Internet?
No, it always seems like a waste of time. Why would I bother doings things that a fictional person would like when I could do things that I enjoy instead?