I've got hold of my girlfriends old phone and I know it's full of old nudes sent to ex's...

I've got hold of my girlfriends old phone and I know it's full of old nudes sent to ex's. Problem is it has a pin code on and I can't access it. Will post wins.
Thing's I've tried so far:

Reset over google account - don't have email access
Reset pin over ADB - ADB mode not enabled..
Install a custom bootloader for TWRP - wipes all data..
Sideload an app to crack it in recovery ADB - impossible to do?

I'm out of ideas, any tech anons have a suggestion?

Attached: hd-aspect-1486498028-section01-a-pin.jpg (480x270, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forensics.spreitzenbarth.de/2012/02/28/cracking-pin-and-password-locks-on-android/
defcon.org/images/defcon-21/dc-21-presentations/Engler-Vines/DEFCON-21-Engler-Vines-Electromechanical-PIN-Cracking.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try her birthyear. 1234 1085 4265 2089 2085 2580 1258 3258

Give your sister's phone back, Cletus.

Give it back Jamal

Give back the phone, Tyrone.

what's the significance of these besides the obvious first one?

Pretty sure that breaking into your gfs phone is illegal user.

write a script that tests every 4 digit code possible, all permutations. Of course its going to take you years to open, due apple locking you out with failed attempts.

destroy it and move the fuck on with your life

Most commonly used pin codes on the planet.

Nobody cares about 3dpd nudes, give it back Jamal.

you can mount the internal storage from your recovery

>adb
>google account
>twrp

>apple

Attached: humor-Misc-GetALife.gif (500x200, 5K)

Attached: stolen iphone.jpg (1263x1060, 394K)

>it's full of old nudes to ex's
>ex
sure thing

ask her what her current PIN code is for something inconsequential. She uses the same PIN for everything that requires PIN.

Tried all these, no good.
Yes but I need a custom recovery for that which needs an unlocked bootloader which wipes the phone..
If it was stolen I'd just wipe, why would I care about preserving data.
I know her current pin code but it's no good.

The bootloader is a separate partition from the OS, how are you going to wipe the phone by unlocking the bootloader and installing a custom recovery??????
I gained root access to a Samsung phone after fucking with it's bootloader and recovery for hours, and didn't affect any data.

unless you find another way to unlock the bootloader fastboot oem unlock wipes the data partition by default on AOSP

I found it is possible to bypass the wipe on some phones but doesn't seem possible with this one - an A5

if you are actually desperate for seeing the contents of the phone the /data/ wipe is not a secure wipe so if you flash a recovery and use a rescue utility all the data is still there for you to recover

Just ask her for the pin

Youre a fucking liar. Why would you want to see old nudes?

I'd really rather not wipe the phone at all in case she ever uses it and finds it wiped.

Give it back, Jaekwon.

So he can see if she's still sending them to the same dudes again.

Bruteforce it, most people won't use more than 4 digits, at you get just 10k combinations that are completely possible to input by hand

forensics.spreitzenbarth.de/2012/02/28/cracking-pin-and-password-locks-on-android/

Too much effort
Interesting, thanks but I'd have to rip the phone apart.

It looks like what I'm trying to do is pretty much impossible then. I thought it would be possible to sideload something via recovery ADB but I guess not.

>I know her current pin code
prev is probably variation, if self-set

Some older version of the stock ROM might allow it, but since you haven't found anything yet it seems like it isn't possible with trivial effort

give it back Ja'Quaan

Post the make and model number

Any info on software versions?

it's an sm-a510f
7.0 nrd90m ROM

It would only take 3 hours to input by hand, given that you take around 1.1 seconds to input 1 combination. It's entirely doable by hand, and I'm pretty sure tools exist to automate the process so stop being a lazy nigger and use Google.

give the phone back dude

You're forgetting there's a 30s delay every other incorrect pin.

defcon.org/images/defcon-21/dc-21-presentations/Engler-Vines/DEFCON-21-Engler-Vines-Electromechanical-PIN-Cracking.pdf

To everyone telling to give it back - yes I will be, nudes or no nudes.

Give it back, Jamal

If its not encrypted you might be able to access the files from your pc. Could also look for stuff on sd card. Also if shes gf just ask for pin and say you want to do soemthing with it