I need a good office chair for using at my PC

I need a good office chair for using at my PC.

Something comfortably for being in long term, reclining would be nice.

Any suggestions?

Looking at this.
amazon.com/Office-Footstool-Leather-Reclining-Executive/dp/B079PLV4RX/ref=sr_1_5?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1536527998&sr=1-5&keywords=reclining office chair

Attached: 91BBeq-xBlL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1037, 312K)

Not even close. "24 hour chair" is the search term you need.

Whatever you do, don't listen to "Ergo chair" shilling retards going on about overpriced shit like Herman Miller or Steelcase. If this thread takes off it will undoubtedly be filled with them.

You definitely wanna get yourself an Ergo chair, if you're thinking longterm. Sure they're expensive but they're worth it. Herman Miller and Steelcase are the way to go for sure.

Go for an Ergo chair longterm. Expensive but worth it. Try Herman Miller or Steelcase.

This. Why get an ergonomic chair when spine realignment surgery is covered at a whopping 80% by your health insurance? You do pay for health insurance every month, right goy?

Attached: 1531433563681.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Are those sub $200 24/7 chairs worth looking at at all?

This piece of shit chair Does not look comfy at all. For me, it's the Emperor 1510 Gaming Chair. Pic related.

>b-but its expensive......!!
Fucking POORFAG. Stop kvetching and buy it right now you fucking nigger

Attached: Emperor-gaming-chair-withlogo-1.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

All the peripheral shit is good, but the actual chair itself, just like Obutto Revolution seems to be a typical shitty racer car seat.

The patrician choice is something like pictured but with a high end ergo chair in the center of it. Steel case, humanscale, Hermann Miller etc....or the true God emperor of chairs : Lifeform.

yes goym, get our ErgoChair(tm) for only $1399 -- you can't put a price on health now, can you?

Attached: 1516516797553.jpg (501x504, 103K)

Herman Miller [Aeron] vs Steelcase [Leap]

Attached: herman-miller-aeron-next-to-steelcase-leap.png (848x477, 27K)

does it come wheels. i'd like to drive that badboy outside

you know that bucket seats are designed so that the driver doesn't move around
now what kind of retard thinks that it would make for an ergonomic chair?

At the $200-300 range, MAYBE. Make sure you get one with 4-way adjustable and padded arms at least.

However, there are a lot of $200-700 chairs that are just shit. Lots of the "racer" style or "gamer" style chairs are just crap for ergonomic desk work. In that price range, its either typically going down to around $200-ish or going up to $800+.

Anyway, there are a few $500-ish ergonomic chairs that are reasonable, but not many. However, you can often get some high tier ergos (ie Steelcase, Humanscale, Hermann Miller etc) as I described before at used office furniture warehouses for CHEAP. Thats the best thing you can do on a budget - buy the $1000 chair that some business either replaced after using in their boardroom for like a few months or went out of business

Ironically, I just checked that website and you have to spend an additional FOUR FUCKING THOUSAND in order to get a halfway decent ergo seat in that thing that starts with a $5K price with the shitty carseat.

Unironically a gaymen chair, something like Noblechairs.

can I have some specific recommendations from you please? brand and model/type

Justify yourself

Pros vs Cons of this?

Attached: BTL.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

How does anyone get any work done in those office chairs that are in a constant recline over 90°?

Similar to my setup, pros nothing more comfy, cons too comfy hard to be productive

Cons:
Pain in the ass after dealing with it for a long time
Overheating
Poor lumbar support
Will cost half your money

Pros:
You can lick her feet

Also a pain to get in and out quickly. I end up just using another chair as a footrest

user, just sit on the floor like me.

Attached: IMG_20180706_222058.jpg (2160x3600, 1.52M)