Im so fucking tired of these two fuckers consuming all my ram, my preciated and limited ram

im so fucking tired of these two fuckers consuming all my ram, my preciated and limited ram

what are the best lightweight browsers for linux?

Attached: Untitled.png (819x400, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pice related + uBO in medium mode

Attached: content_process_limit.png (912x980, 80K)

for whats ubo

uBlock Origin

uBO czn block scripts which can significantly reduce mem usage and increase page loading times
Check out medium and hard mode. Just noop specific scripts that you need. Only allow the bare minimum.
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki

I'd like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux is, in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I have taken to calling it recently, GNU plus Linux.

qutebrowser

i dont get it, the page says that it only measures how third-app exposure a page has

Get more RAM, faggot.

Newer Epiphany builds are decent if you aren't opposed to Gnome shit. Otherwise possibly qutebrowser.

Lynx.

why use medium mode when you have uMatrix?

Edge

Attached: billgatescloud21954.jpg (300x384, 40K)

Ungoogled chromium with ublock origin and umatrix.

Lmao what if its a laptop without expandable ram retard

Unless you’re on a laptop running off the battery there is no reason not to use all of your ram

Only reason why these browsers consume so much memory compared to the past is because they have to decipher modern webcode approx the size of an operating system. Look at how quickly things flare up with facebook and that's just a prime example of HTML5 garbage.

unironically this

KDE's Falkon.

unused RAM is wasted RAM

midori

Palemoon, not even memeing

I think im going to switch to LTSC 2018 soon because win10 is asking for keys now after recent update. LTSC doesn't have edge which I use atm kinda dreading switching to a ram hungry browser which is the best on ram that's not edge I guess I could install IE...

guy who hasn't heard of ram fade/degradation

i have stuff to do