Spending more than 100 dollars on headphones

>Spending more than 100 dollars on headphones

Attached: 1506613022650.png (500x338, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hQPA89cTE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wearing headphones

Enjoy your tinnitus idiot

>being deaf and not knowing much because retarded

>Spending less than $600.
t.PoorFag.

Attached: Copy of 1519856716470.jpg (4304x2860, 2.85M)

I bet he listens to youtube rips

If it's a one-time purchase, why does it matter? It's not like buying more expensive breakfast every day.

>being too poor to afford good headphones
You probably only think that good headphones aren't worth it because you've never tried good headphones.

>tinnitus
I've been using headphones for decades and don't have tinnitus. So long as your headphones do a decent job keeping out ambient noise, there is no need to turn them up super loud.

Attached: 2IDSwAr.jpg (480x309, 33K)

>he fell for the one time purchase meme

You don’t have to worry unless the one you bought is garbage. Otherwise it can last for years.

jokes on you fag, i was born with tinnitus and it's only been getting worse.

Attached: 1528947244597.jpg (1300x957, 181K)

i don't use my hd650s anymore OP

haven't used them in 4 years since I got proper speakers

lemme know if you want them free

>he doesnt own a overpowered bluetooth speaker and play his music full blast in public

Attached: 1438722295800.png (848x942, 251K)

Good luck finding 7.1 channel headphones for under $100. They cost $80 just to make.

you mean 80 cents?

>not having superior bass and treble in every song you listen to

faggot. headphones are used for more than gaming.

but user there's an island of frugality around $150 where your purchase will last much longer

Literally my neighbood nigger

I bought DT 770s for $155. I cannot tell the difference between these and the cheap Monoprice $20 headphones. The Monoprice ones even get louder.

*neighborhood

>he didn’t buy the $200 amp needed to power DT770

Meh, no thanks. Should i just throw then in the garbage?

>The Monoprice ones even get louder.
It's because the DT 770s require an p, you fuck-tard.

>7.1 channel headphones
Nigger, are you retarded? "Surround sound" through headphones is a software process that works by inserting tiny delays and tonal changes between the two drivers to simulate the way your two ears pick up slight differences based on direction. It's done by the playback device and works on anything from $2 gas station earbuds up through multi-thousand dollar audiophile setups. Anything that actually places multiple drivers in different positions in the ear cups will objectively sound like ass because the drivers are smaller and cheaper than what you'd get otherwise, and the "surround" that they offer is just a meme that doesn't actually work but it's marketed that way to catch retarded 13 year old gamer kiddies telling mommy what they want for their birthday.

Didn't say they required an amp on the product page. Looks like false advertising or these headphones are shit

>7.1 channel headphones
Do you think you need real headphones for gayming? Or are you retarded and listen to music with virtual 7.1?

Most of them come with on-board sound cards which are dedicated for the 7.1 channel surround sound. The software you speak of does not compare, mainly because the the $0.50 earbuds aren't capable of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hQPA89cTE8

I had to stifle not one but two spit-takes over this.

both