I went back to Windows 7 now my computer has like no drivers and won't recognise a network connection

I went back to Windows 7 now my computer has like no drivers and won't recognise a network connection.

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

software-download.microsoft.com/sg/Win7_Pro_SP1_English_x64.iso?t=1fd35cca-5429-48e9-9735-9f90a6a8d18d&e=1536596590&h=ef0dca2615492ab6380c1a06409eeb7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that's because you're stupid given the image you started this thread with.

>can't download his own drivers
the absolute state of /h/

Yes, having to download drivers for such basic shit is horrible.

You are a retarded winfag, possibly underage, and all of your posts are useless so I'm gonna filter you

UR NOT FUCKING HELPING PLEASE LEAVE

is it time for our daily "Only use authentic certified windows 10, everything else including linux and previous versions of windows is broken trust us! LISTEN AND BELIEVE AND CONSUME OUR PRDUCT!!!" shilling sessions weve been getting constantly? because those never get old.

does your employer seriously think this shit works?

lmao look at this retard

>not having windows pre installed before jumping CPUS

Attached: specs.png (762x442, 33K)

system specs? at least model and brand?

thats for your own protection.

Works for me

>tripfag calling others stupid

Linux doesn't have this problem

and yet you somehow posted here before fixing it?

Attached: 1470173326482.png (500x375, 332K)

Phoneposters, man.

Install a modern OS like Linux. Windows 7 will no longer receive security updates after 2020.

like just download the driver on your phone and install it to your computer instead of shitposting
>(((security)))

Microsoft intentionally sabotaged the ISO's on their website for explicitly this reason: So that normieniggers can't go back to windows 7.

The ISO's USED to work just fine.

Literally just install your recommended drivers from an external drive

>being this retarded
The SP1 ISO hash hasn't changed since it was released in 2011 you stupid fuck.

prove it

Download the iso yourself, faggot.
Or wait an like an hour until I finish downloading it.

I'll save you the trouble and enlighten you to the fact md5 and sha1 hash collisions can be forced.

I was downloading it anyway. From Microsoft's own site. Just you wait :^)

also
>not using sha2 in $current_year

negga, what's cookin'?

this is why you keep a copy of the drivers on the usb stick you installed windows from. planning 101

Can't be bothered to wait, here's a download link for it, should work for 24 hours. Google the hash and you can see threads from fucking years ago.
software-download.microsoft.com/sg/Win7_Pro_SP1_English_x64.iso?t=1fd35cca-5429-48e9-9735-9f90a6a8d18d&e=1536596590&h=ef0dca2615492ab6380c1a06409eeb7c

>I went back to Windows 7
toppest of keks

>Jow Forums
>never installed Windows 7

I know it’s not Gentoo, but c’mon.