Thinking about getting these

The more I think of these the more I want them. They seem very convenient and I want to use them for watching movies and working out. Also for listening to music in bed at night. I will be waiting for airpods 2 if they are announced. Do you guys have them and are you happy with them?

Attached: airpods.jpg (572x572, 24K)

I have some chink ones I use to listen to podcasts when I go to bed... wouldn't use them for anything else really.

>iShit
Found your problem.

Attached: 1511919094737.jpg (1267x2102, 367K)

Love mine for the portability and the battery life. Sound quality is great for podcasts but very mediocre for music but that's what they're built for imo (portability and speech).

Worth a purchase if you're considering it.

They're convenient. Sound quality is trash but they're bluetooth so it is what it is. The charging case is convenient as fuck. I had no idea the case worked like that originally.

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1515323294837.jpg (643x960, 256K)

can't wait till you lose one LMAO that will be 159 plus tax bitch

Idk I like the quality of the regular earpods and I listen on spotify in data saver mode 24kb/sec so I guess I don't really care about quality

>iNigger
Found your problem, Jamal.

Have em, love em. Maybe once a month of daily use the left airpod won't sync first try and I'll have to put them back into the flosser and pull them back out, other than that they work great. Very convenient, never needing to untangle wires is nice.

People always say this but they always go from case to ear and back, every time. How would I lose just one? I've worn mine daily for a year and a half and have never had a problem keeping them together and in the case.

I like mine. They are not the best sounded earbuds but they sound decent enough. Battery life and connectivity is great which balances everything out for me. I don't even have an iPhone and they work perfectly with my Android phone which I just assumed wouldn't be the case because Apple are cunts

>haha guys i made fun of apple please love me

good if you have an iphone

ok if you have an android/etc

didn't like the fit, apparently they fit like earpods (wired version)

ended up selling mine, some sucker bought used headphones

Well if your ears suck hard enough that you are 200% confident these airpods won't fall out by accident, then sure.

I mean it's your money OP, if you rather buy shit because it's Apple than look for shit from audiophilic manufacturers, go for it.

Seems like the airpods are the best, they are the smallest and they have good battery and case design. I don't mind if they dont sound as good as others because of the battery and how small they are. I already like my earpods also.

ok user, i love you :)

They are the perfect companion for NPCs who lack an inner voice.

>fagPods
lmao

Attached: 1516860329493.jpg (900x1200, 126K)

You let your fanboyism clouding your judgement.
You have not look far enough for a better product.
But it's your money. I don't care if you want to waste them on overpriced, mediocre shit just because you're too lazy to read reviews.

Seems like a popular thing around McDonald's wagecucks. I do various ATM, PoS, etc machine servicing and I always see these on the greasy teens behind the kitchen at McD's. Nobody in any retail or office buildings seem to have them, neither anyone at my gym.

Attached: 1520761712524.jpg (210x230, 5K)

a pair of $10 wired earbuds have better sound quality and they don't fall out of your ears all the time. if you really want wireless then there's better alternatives with better sound quality from companies like awai for $20 which - again - don't fall out all the time.

if you really want earbuds because you have some void in your life and you think you will feel better if you waste money on trash then good luck

I looked up awei wireless earbuds and you can't convince me that those are more comfortable than the earpods, or even sound better.

Literally anything sounds better than the 10 cent shitpods Apple squeezes out of its anus.

Upsides
>Extremely convenient, probably even more convenient than wired headphones (they don't get tangled in your pocket, snag on to anything and you don't need to plug them in)
>Outrageously long battery life (haven't charged the case in a matter of weeks)
>Durability (No wires to fray or cut)
>They don't actually fall out of your ears as often as I thought they would, pretty secure actually
>Apparently once they're synced to your phone, they're also synced to every other Applel product you have (i.e. iPad, MacBook, etc), so you can switch seamlessly between devices when necessary and not even think about it.

Downsides
>Just barely acceptable sound quality
>Expensive
>Constant overwhelming fear of dropping one into a sewer (although I recently found out you can buy just one independent earbud and the case will just sync up with the last bud you put in it)
>"works" with any phone, but really only works well with iPhone

>a pair of $10 wired earbuds have better sound quality
Yeah, nah. Bump it up to $25 and maybe, but everything in the $10 range is bound to be complete shit.

>24kb/sec

Attached: hg.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

idk sounds fine to me :/

I was thinking about them also, could anyone tell if their sound quality is the same or worse than regular iPhone earpods?

Buy something like this instead. Full charge gives me 4.5 hours of playback at full volume with my IEMs. Turns any wired headphones into bluetooth headphones. I use it every time I go for a jog. No volume control, but the button lets you pause playback and switch tracks.

20 bucks

Attached: 20170714185218_10220(1).jpg (1000x591, 26K)

No other product is as good as AirPods. Some come close but they never surpass them.

Don't buy them if you plan on listening to them in quiet environments. The hiss/noise is almost as loud as the lowest volume settings and it pops in and out as it goes into standby. Really annoying.

This thing doesn't hiss or make any kind of noise:

you might as well buy one of the cheap ripoffs on amazon, theres a real chance the sound quality will be better

I personally went for a mmcx cable to go with my shure 215s and am amazed that the sound quality is the exact same as the wired version. bluetooths come a long way

Personally waiting until they release the second version, hoping that either a) they're better than the current gen or b) the price bottoms out on the current gen and I can get them for cheap.

With all due respect you just don't know what good headphones sound like. I'm talking about the standard earbuds, not even that abyssmally low bitrate

IconX 2018 is better

I can see the appeal but the 4h battery life is deal breaker. i own a pair of beats solo 3 which also have the apple w1 chip and can use them everyday for 5-6 hours for a week before they require a charge. (and when they do i can plug them into usb for 5 minutes to get a 3h quick charge). also i never really liked the fit and sound signature of the classic ear pods. for reference i use a pair of k702 and k550 at home (though the solo 3 have pretty much replaced the k550 in my everyday use)