Tech racists btfo'd again

Tech racists btfo'd again

Attached: lhomd5xjv9l11.jpg (676x1677, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/LyndseyScott/
stackoverflow.com/users/2274694/lyndsey-scott
twitter.com/Lyndsey360/status/875486924151980032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a nigger

>spout ridiculous nonsense
>immediately correct

>the 841st fastest growing company in the US
is this something to be proud of?

she's just bullshitting

Someone cant handle the bantz

>iOS tutorial team
she makes mockups in powerpoint

I'd have to know how many companies there are in the US and are counted. If it's like 50k then I'd say that's pretty good

Did she post her github?

>ios apps
literal fucking pajeet tier

Attached: 1463139520923.jpg (556x561, 49K)

Jow Forums comprehensively BTFO

She looks like an ugly poo in he loo so I believe here.

I think that I love her now

Can we replace the RMS sticky with her?

Yeah, and it's a joke
github.com/LyndseyScott/

ok, now this is epic.

Attached: Screenshot_20180909-224058_Firefox.jpg (1144x1003, 298K)

>github

>Repos
Is this bitch for real?

Attached: hehehe.jpg (320x220, 10K)

>meme-maker

Attached: 1464382638390.jpg (528x396, 37K)

Lmao assblown nigga on damage control

I was only asking because I knew she'd have one and wanted to see her >kode

Anything tech related is a hostile work environment. Everyone is treated like a janitor (probably like she treats the people who clean her dressing room). Stop acting like women are the only ones treated like shit in this industry. Welcome to the real world.

>bawww life is so hard for minority women
Try getting a scholarship as a straight white male sometime.

>MIPS
>a language literally invented for teaching purposes
lul

>can program code in MIPS
This shit is why I thought it was a troll.

SO account checks out though. I'm happy for her.

Stackoverflow is legit, not sure what all you retards are whining about: stackoverflow.com/users/2274694/lyndsey-scott

What I hate is people putting these women on a pedestal because they're models and they program, not becuase they're accomplished programmers.
Why do they feel they need to promote STEM fields through modelling examples? How does that help convince young Jane nobody that STEM is for her?

>How does that help convince young Jane nobody that STEM is for her?
it doesnt. women will always sabotage their own "interests"

idk she seems legit to me

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-120625_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1172, 342K)

They don't care, user. They're getting attention.

yaaaaaaas queen slaayyy

The USA with its obsessive pro black agenda is ridiculous. Ths negress looks like a 4 or 5 out of 10, in no way model material.

Not sure what you're trying to say, that looks like a normal answer to me.

>former
there's a reason

Whoever edited this did a good job censoring the names.

Attached: Xwqvq.png (317x51, 29K)

Looks like my github.
This chick's legit.

good enough for me on both accounts, i give her an would fuck and would hire

Or you're just shit

Attached: 1536543975212m.jpg (1024x595, 119K)

not sure if real github and diversity hire, or fake github

if you did something noteworthy, you wouldn't need to tell us your achievements. She's just another college graduate code monkey

You're probably thinking of something like DLX or LC-3

This seems like the person who made the image's fuckup more than hers or anybody commenting. That's a shit list of "programming languages I know" that looks like it comes straight off a shitty new-grad "credentials soup" resume, where the kid lists everything they ever touched or heard of in any way in class. Most programmers have learned to simply reject stupid shitty lists like that, for good reason. People who make them are shit programmers. Any fool who would apply for a job with those programming languages listed would be laughed at.

If she was going to create her own list, based on her SO account, it would probably go: iOS, Swift, Objective-C. That's a significantly better list because it shows focused knowledge about a common set of tools, which implies that she at least knows that these things belong together. If the caption then mentioned work experience and her SO account, then people wouldn't be so quick to question it.

Fuck off incel, if they want to kode then let them

Attached: lvQFWPHXIe9KUGcNuK5QchPAHVsV86tWtmsI-LfEdZA.png (640x604, 512K)

I believe the reason she responded was that people were suggesting she had no experience or ability, where she proceeded to list her credentials.

>get buttblasted about how women are objectified and always depicted as pretty/cute/sexy and are always required to have their hair done nicely, wear makeup and whatever
>depict yourself as such
these "people" are mentally ill

Attached: DiydffqWkAUBD35.jpg (750x1183, 139K)

if it's not clickbait and she can do more than a hello world she's amazing, MIPS is no joke

It's about money plain and simple.

That's the world we live in now, where we constantly have to blow smoke up every woman's and minority's ass for every fucking thing they accomplish. It's a complete joke and honesty I'm tired of it. I could understand if this girl were a graduate from Columbia or some shit, but she's a literal meme-grammer and a "model" that probably sucked cock for half of her grades, and that's even if she went to college in the first place

>swift

Daily reminder that female STEM feminists get their male coworkers fired.

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-124745_Samsung Internet.jpg (1437x2101, 808K)

How is this guy a brogrammer

I thought brogrammers were normie dudebro types

Seems like a defensive narcissist. Hence why she's a victorias secret model.

These words aren't meant to mean anything. They're just weapons.

Honestly, sounds like he wasn't an asset to the company.
If he wasn't being such a galactic faggot, then it would be something to worry about.

Top kek.

brogrammer is just the generic needlessly-gendered insult

You're only hearing her side of it though. Women are huge bullshitters and niglets are even worse. Who knows if this is accurate or not, it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't.

Or people with actual jobs don't bother forking 50 packages and make micro updates to pad their activity.

>Lead engineer

So she makes the plans and other people do the coding?

Got it.

>w- wow how come he's not coddling us and giving us attention on every step???? how come he has his own opinions about our society that he keeps to himself and only shares them on appropriate forums???????? must be some virgin incel faggot what a creep probably a school shooter lol
women are the literal worst
these stories make me glad i'm homosexual

>Women are huge bullshitters and niglets are even worse.
Have you ever listen to a man?
Men as easily as bad. Yes, it's only one side of the story so you take it with a grain but if any of the core parts are accurate, he was being detrimental to office relations, and not only with the women, so the company was probably just waiting for a complaint to get rid of him.

God damn it this is me except I'm not white... I suffer from selective mutism and can only communitcate with my family. When I'm in public my mind blocks up and that prevents me from thinking clearly. I'd much rather be quite than attempt speech, screw what I'm trying to say, and then crawl back into silence...

Speaking to men is already so hard for me... speaking with women makes my hands sweat and makes me stutter much more even when I'm not attracted to them. I didn't know this was what women thought of me in the office... I'm a creep...

So these are the type of people working on iOS.
Now I know why it's so shit

i wonder why men can just deal with it and women cant

If I get in a spot like this, can I claim I'm a homo? Even if I don't suck d. Like how will they know? I mean, maybe I should claim I'm homosexual right now.

Incels in this thread will never know how it is to deal with hostile coworkers and bosses just because of their gender

I'm usually don't acknowledge any gender bias in tech because really most people don't give a shit if you can do the job well, but you guys are actually sexist and racist to an inhibitive degree. No, that doesn't mean white males don't have a hard time. It just means you lot suck.

>attentionwhoring on stack overflow
>the points somehow mean something
YOU A FUNNY NIGGER

She's actually helpful to people, though. Aren't you just a nigger?

Honestly the fact that that was her big pull spoke volumes. A man would never, ever say 'a lot of people approved of me' as his front runner in an existence-justifying monologue. He wouldn't even do so in the first place, figuring it would be natural for all observers.

A man would only say those things if there was an axe over his head and he had to pull out all the stops.

Look how fucking fragile you people are. If she was a white male you would have no thread here. Kill yourselves for justifying SJW bullshit.

You are delusional

>he doesn't react kindly to us telling him to cheer up, must be a sociopath
>he's very critical of our code, must be because he hates women
>he posts online about how women in tech are just there to fill diversity quota, must be a mysogynistic trump supporter incel virgin
women will be the ones to implement thought policing, mark my words

Nice censoring

t. femanon
You don't get it. Women don't get it.

>Jow Forums getting triggered by women
>liberals getting triggered by Jow Forums
Nothing new so far

kek

glad to be one of those people on Jow Forums that doesnt belong on Jow Forums

This is the 6th time this has been posted since yesterday. I'm certain OP is an astroturfing piece of shit who's going to screenshot all of our responses and talk about how hard life is for "women in tech".

A faggot?

Even worse
>tutorials
Something pajeet teens do as a hobby

So you have a shitty attitude as well?

New Jow Forums really should leave.

How did you come to the conclusion that I or the person described by the female in the post have shitty attitudes?

I'm a male

It's already rare to see black male programmers. However, she's black, female AND a fucking model that can program?

What the fuck. How the hell does she even have time to be a developer if she's a model for Calvin Klein? Yes im fucking jealous

I’m 30 and pretty much hate all women because of their retarded shit. I wish I was gay, asexual or some shit so I never had to communicate with them again lmao

Attached: 16DC6486-6D93-4352-AB27-336185D80C73.jpg (521x287, 24K)

twitter.com/Lyndsey360/status/875486924151980032

Alright at first I was happy for her, but shit like this pisses me off, no matter who it is.

Attached: screenshot.26.jpg (617x833, 337K)

Does she really have 27k points on stackoverflow? That's pretty impressive but I also don't really understand why people do it. I've interviewed at a few big tech companies and work at one. Not once did anyone ask about it.

Did you read the story?

Yep, that shit has to go.
Stop trying to market your app with sex.

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

Reading MRA blogs and posting your opinions about the current state of tech in a private manner is bad attitude? Or is it only bad when it paints women in a bad light?

At least it's not anti-white propaganda

This was the EXACT SAME post that was posted in the same thread yesterday. What are you trying to do?

I'd fork her dongle tbqhfam

and I'm a white supremacist

You're right, I have no idea who that is, probably some anonymous programmer.

Not even that, but the fact she's bragging about how she apparently made it from her jacuzzi and it got featured easily, as if she's this god tier programmer. I hate people who act like that.

It's because she's more of a teacher than programmer, so 90% of her time is spent helping people

Regardless there's always outliers and I'd feel shitty trying to find reasons to hate her to make myself feel good. There's people some 12yo kid that has done more amazing things in the 10 years I've been doing CS. Kudos to them.

Just be attractive and charismatic user, you can do it!

Attached: af66e87c746949a187ca857c925b7c27.jpg (958x768, 74K)

Give me one example of a man defending his reputation with such an appeal to popularity.