Who was in the wrong here

Who was in the wrong here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 10.03.20 PM.png (1236x1266, 362K)

Elon Musk

he didn't have to be a dicc about it

The dumbass who went teehee OwO remove your trailing characters *muzzles your wuzzle*

notch BTFO
back to his swede cuckshed

What does "backseating" mean here? Help the europoor here, Merkels.

It comes form backseat driving, where someone in the backseat of your car is constantly telling you how you should be driving.
In this case notch is doing some challenge thing where he has to make a game with a size limit, xem is telling him how to do it. Thus hes backseating

Backseat driving: impolite commentary directed at the person in the driver's seat, "reee you suck at this look how much better i am than you". Also called "man in the arena" or just shitposting.

I've never heard this used before for programming.
Is it common?

.based dubs anons, thank you.

That xem guy is definitely autistic, but Notch is a millionaire celeb, there's no need to be an asshole. I mean, the guy is clearly just trying to get some attention. Imagine how different it would be if Notch replied with "Thanks, xem. I'll take a look at it", or just ignored him altogether.

That fat fuck really should've given C418 some of the money he earned off the $2bn deal, he only got paid a shit lump sum for his iconic music

He should've just ignored him.

Totally. Notch's reply was needlessly rude. Xem is just a bro trying to have a discussion about something he also finds interesting. If Notch wanted to challenge himself and not take any outside voices, he shouldn't have opened a discussion in the first place.

Imagine pair programming but your partner is an uninvited rando from twitter.

>but Notch is a millionaire celeb, there's no need to be an asshole.
millionaires can afford some rudeness

Notch is a faggot, nothing new to see here.

it's just rude and awkward when someone offers feedback in situations where it's not expected or asked for
if this was part of a conversation on say, a github issue, it would be appropriate

the guy looks thirsty to me

lots of this kinda shit on twitter, it's just not the place for it

It is mansplaining to other man.

the koreans did this

Surprisingly accurate metaphor

C418 should've taken a royalty deal, then he'd still be raking in the dollars.

Same with the Witcher guy.

Yeah it was a big mistake on his part

thats not how business works dummy

Yeah I'm not saying he's legally required to. It'd just be a nice gesture considering Notch has way more money than he knows what to do with and C418 is basically stuck wageslaving forever despite his music arguably being one of the most memorable things about Minecraft

Its not. Mainsplaining is when a white man tells a strong womyn she's wrong about anything. This is just some smart ass trying to offer advice to people who don't ask for it.

PTSD after he prostituted minecraft's dead body to microsoft

IDK the context but if Notch is trying to challenge himself with a project he's in the right
If he's just working on something as usual then he's not

>just some low hanging fruits
so he thinks notch needs help with the low hanging fruit also just because someones famous doesn't mean they have to be nice to people this guys coming across as fake and just trying to get notchs attention

Notch is generally a sarcastic cunt on twitter, he probably didn't mean the comment like that

>Imagine how different it would be if Notch replied with "Thanks, xem. I'll take a look at it"
then xem would have kept following up to try and make the interaction last as long as possible it's annoying as fuck

This. If the guy is actually autistic, he may not understand silence and keep going.
You clearly don't understand autism. Spelling things out clearly is actually helpful.

Only a brainlet would sit there listening to someone instaed of telling them to shut up

What's the point of analyzing some trivial twitter convo on Jow Forums? An actual thread about technology died for this.

No. Mansplaining is when any man patronizingly explains something as if the person they're explaining it to has the competency of a child just because they've got a vagina. Also known as "being correct".