This image is outdated as fuck, there are now 1000s...

This image is outdated as fuck, there are now 1000s, if not more mice that have come out and blow these shit mice out of the water

Attached: 1325457561984.jpg (1233x1453, 563K)

Wired mice are obsolete, get one of the logitech mice with 1ms hero sensor, you won't be dissapointed.

>using anything other than a $5 logitech

still got a G400s
really worn though but it works really well

>no vertical
>no trackball
into the trash

I have an m60 and it sucks. I'm losing grip constantly. It's very hard to keep my grip when I'm doing circular motions. Can anyone recommend me something that will basically stay glued to your hand?

just use some flex seal(tm) you dumb bitch!

Attached: ts_6234.jpg (400x400, 46K)

SteelSeries aka plasticseries above zowie, kek

My huge chad hands always hit the stupid side buttons on "fancy" mice. Normie 3 button mice for me.

>no wmo
also who would put zowie in stupid tier lmao

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

ikari is a cool mouse it was made specially for the top world of Warcraft team in vanilla/tbc nihilum. also named after a evangelion character its prob the most keno mouse.

I have the iron lady version in white that's super kewt

don't tell people about the wmo you retard the chinks with warehouses full of it/refurbished will run out of stock soon.

>g700 good tier
Dude that's god tier

>tfw used to own all 3 god tier at different points in time
Feels good to be a CS 1.5 CPL champion

Is there any mouse that is not made of shitty plastic/rubber and has solid buttons/switches anymore? I swear every mouse I get starts either shitting after 4-5 months of use. It's always clicks not registering properly or double clicking.

What are the most recent mice youve gotten?
>inb4 razer

lmao cs 1.5 try cnq3/cpm bitch
fight me at lan kiddo

A steelseries sensei 310, a logitech g402 and a kana before those. I always get different models between home and workplace to try them out but they all feel cheap.
Unironically the kana with glossy hard plastic shell lasted the most despite being the cheapest.

If this thread is still up when i wake up im going to make an updated list for this
Hell ill probably make it anyway honestly

>logitech bewgen shapes
puke

Do you play any games, what is your grip style and budget?

Is there a good list of available mice sorted by buttons per dollar?

Probably inbetween claw and palm. I dont play much anymore but do lot's of cad. No budget.

>outdated
You mean it was never right

For me, it's the Logitech G502

I love me some Q3 mans but there’s no better feeling in the world than acing a 1v5 in a legit CS match

damn I miss my G700

If you dont mine the price id reccomend the roccat kone pure, great mouse but be warned the software is fucked

>no ninox astrum

You guys don't know a fucking thing about mice

>ninox astrum
Gimmick mouse

gay

no u

Attached: evoluent-vertical-mouse-3.jpg (750x567, 79K)

Jow Forums is generally 10 years behind every one else

the advice given here is blatantly obvious the last time they did any research or built a PC was circa 2008

>Wired mice are obsolete
Dealing with wires > dealing with batteries.

Depends.
My G900 is very comfy and lasts for like a week on a charge and can go wired, being able to use it on any surface anywhere is very convenient in living room kind of situations. I would never use a mouse that couldn't go wired in case of interference or shitty battery.

I use 500mah aaa battery to save weight and it lasts like 1 week of gaming 12h a day or like 2-3 weeks of using it daily for web browsing and stuff, and G603 can hold 2 2500mah batteries if you don't mind weight so just imagine the runtime then, battery life is not an argument at this point.

GOAT

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1200, 137K)

Are you sure you’re holding it right? It’s a palm grip mouse, with your fingertips draped over the angled top side of the buttons, to prevent extension, pronation, and limit ulnar deviation

I had an ancient mouse for my old laptop. It had silvery paint and glowed red light. Small, light, compact. Not wireless.
Don’t remember what brand it was, the name has been erased away long time ago. Few months back, I stored it in a plastic bag in a hurry, and forgot to take it out before I used it as trashbag. Realized it a few hours after the trashman took it away.
Not the worst regret of my life, but it sucked hard. Especially now, that all the small mouses are wireless and I hate those, and wired ones are bulky and uncomfy.
Not sure why I just posted this. I don’t even want to find the exact mouse model, because I have no personal attachment to it. It’s not the same one I used to game with as a boy.

>No Zowie FK2 in god mice

Dropped

just buy any garbage mouse, stop the stupid gamer shit already.

>>No Zowie FK2 in god mice
For a good reason, it's utter trash

The WMOs are great, expendable, lightweight with a sexy utilitarian look, comes in black or white, damn cheap and strong in terms of durability compared to what's available nowadays.
(I have more than 7, since I know where I can buy them for less than $3)
However they don't last forever, since most of them were manufactured between 2002 and 2007, you can expect some hiccups as they continue to age and degrade (middle clicks out of thin air etc.).
They shouldn't be mained, they better serve as backup or as a nice relic to treasure.

Attached: 1532524261582.png (685x555, 548K)

Just bought a basilisk for $45.
Apart from razer being a shit brand, how bad did I fug up?

Attached: razer-basilisk-2(2).jpg (800x451, 167K)

I fear the day when my mx 518 dies, replacements sell for 150 $.

then educate us with your top 3 mice, futureman

best mouse isnt even in the pic

Attached: G600 white full.png (913x611, 451K)

I have this particular IBM ps/2 mouse (much cleaner than the picture)..
The clicks have a unique and comfy feel to it but can't get it to work on my pc. Any ideas?

Attached: s-l500(2).jpg (375x500, 23K)

>Zowie EC-1 lower than Deathadder despite having literally the same shape, actually good build quality unlike DA, and no proprietary botnet drivers or any drivers at all
Logitechfags are retarded, what a big surprise.

If a PS/2 mouse doenst work, the mouse is broken.
Also, reminder that it's not hotswapable, and the computer must boot with the mouse plugged in.

Ok thanks, will try later with a different mobo.

Anyone who still thinks that the Intellimouse is good is a poojeet who only bought it for the Microsoft branding.

The G700 was too good for this world.

Why, Logitech? Why did you stop making them?

M235 master race reporting in

Old Microsoft mice like WMO are extremely good considering their cost, I paid $5 for WMO and I would have never gotten anything decent that could be compared to it.

nope.

bad. prepare to buy a logitech mouse in < 1 year

>wired mice

Do you use a ball too sweetie?

used to have a g500, shit was cash

Best wireless mice?
I hate the wires but i fear the response

Attached: 1517778122623.png (1500x840, 209K)

i only fly eagletech

I have a r.a.t and love it, very compact.
I feel sorry for people who use big palm resting mouses, they are fat as fuck

>zowie in stupid tier

i mean i guess the ec1 and ec2-evo have technically inferior sensors but the latest zowie stuff is pretty much all picked up by competitive/ esports fags. It's nice and has basically no branding.

Any logitech mouse with lightspeed 1ms hero sensor, just pick one with shape that's good for you there's few avaliable.

Is there an image like this for keyboards? Mechanical keyboards preferred.

you gotta diy if you want to avoid the doubleclick bug. I made a pcb for this io1.1, pbt shell, alps encoder and 3 pin hardware debouncing so no doubleclick ever.

Attached: Rdb9uxQ.jpg (2560x1920, 609K)

jesus christ, you're retarded
you could have... you know... OILED the fucking button to not have it doubleclick
this is beyond autism

madness is buying the same faulty reference designed mouse with a different annoying shape for 60 euro every year. autism is improving the design in your favourite shape and only buying it once for twice that cost.

Attached: hardwaredebouncing.jpg (957x1594, 241K)

had intelli 3.0 > mx518 > g3 > g400

i like this one the most,

dont buy g pro it has cable issue

Attached: 61JtKX0XQxL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 12K)

>ctrl + f
>no mx master
I don't recognize my Jow Forums anymore

No zowie fk1?

>No Nixeus Revel
>No DM1 FPS
>single Zowie is the worst one
>No Roccat
>No PMW3360/3389 chinkmice
>Razer at all anymore
>Lasershit outside of cheapo ones
>Half the mice are EoL
Yeah pretty outdated

>Mx518 not in god tier

t. Razer babbie who pissed it doesn't have enough green LEDs

Xornet is my choice. The ring finger rest is so damned comfy.

What are the best Bluetooth mouse for palm grub users and also has great sensor, customizable keys, fast scroll wheel and quiet clicks? Best I can think of is the mx master 2s. Had the second gen mx master, but the switch is dying and it doesn't support my pinky really well... Was looking at the elephant gaming mouse and none of them look any promising

I disagree. There is still no mouse, imo, that's better than the original G400. I am in constant fear of the day that mine dies and I can't repair it. It has died twice over the last 7 years and both times I was able to resurrect it... but when it dies its final death, I don't know what I will do. Probably ann hiro.

The new razer mamba is actually pretty fucking amazing. 16,000 dpi optical sensor and alleged 50 hours of battery.

But also, fuck wireless. G502 is still the best mouse, hands down.

>hes a casual fag who sucks at gaming

lol ur meme logitech software wont help you get better. Zowie is the God mouse

bluepill me on vertical mice

G203, is pretty good.

How about this thing

Attached: 204E73D7-8B93-4241-9E7D-FF1D2ACB2BB7.jpg (938x525, 31K)

What are you talking about? The MX518 and the G400 are still great. If you feel like you need something more gimmicky, back your bing-bong-wahoo and discord traps, and go over to

God tier should be G903 and G502

>Have to turn it upside-down, removing all functionality, in order to charge it.
>Doesn’t even have removable batteries, MUST be charged via cable to function.
>Half the time the right click doesn’t work.
>Scroll Wheel is almost always under or over reactive.
I went to a Tech School that was so proud of being “Apple Certified” and had all Apple hardware. I was in the automotive program, and I hated their shit so much that I brought my own laptop for use in the auto body shop and my own mouse for using the Macs when mandatory.

Attached: 4F02CD85-3C3B-4A2F-9D6B-F841F00662F6.jpg (540x720, 115K)

I'm happy that I'm not the only one that has this problem.

Attached: forearms.jpg (550x228, 48K)

My Best Buy Chynex mouse has been plenty OK.

Enjoy your dead batteries.

i modded mine to have omron switches and a custom cable i made, in the future i'm going to make my own internals for it with a modern sensor and make it a 5 button mouse

>. G502 is still the best mouse, hands down
>thick braided cable
No.

They are not even good compared to modern mice. The 450 DPI and garbage tier max tracking speed (even with OC'd polling rate) makes it worse than pretty much all decent modern gaymen mice. This meme needs to die. I still use one on my retro gaymen system.

I have steelseries rival 310 and it's best mouse I ever had.

>450dpi
if you wanna make bullshit up you could at least know what the actual dpi is

>no M500
Redpill me on the M500, desu.

>tfw own a RAT9
Thing literally has a 4 hour battery life. And you can't plug it in. So you're constantly swapping batteries. I would n't wish this suffering on my worst enemy.

I have the m65 and I have no issues holding it. Its middle and left click are slightly failing though

Are you stupid?

the real update this image needs is the removal of gaming mice which is 95% of them
wireless matters 100x more than having 900 rgb buttons by your thumb

i had no idea something so dumb could exist what the fuck

That’s Apple. Like, the official Apple mouse that has an actual large market share in comparison to the other mice in this thread. Let that sink in for a bit.