What's the best looking mid/ATX case?

What's the best looking mid/ATX case?

Attached: corsair c70.jpg (382x500, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzWXErbxYP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You already posted it, user.

lian-li PC7 they redesigned it in 2006-2010-2014 this is the 2001 version that's the best.

Attached: 11-112-024-26.jpg (640x480, 17K)

your pic is

I want this for my retro P4 build.

I like the military style cases like OP

Any other decent ones?

an ammo box could probably be converted into a case

Attached: 9.jpg (1984x1024, 1.42M)

fractal design Arc Midi R2

Attached: 332581a1-a177-4bd7-b6ee-29746564882b.jpg (1000x1000, 208K)

where do you live I would sell it.

Sorry, cucks, but this is the greatest case of all time

>tfw no ATX or Mini-ITX version of this

Attached: 6901595_0[1].jpg (447x900, 89K)

hey druaga, smokers here

Agreed.

Attached: smolboi.jpg (1536x1536, 327K)

>smolboi

Is that what your wifes boyfriend calls you?

msi + radeon gpu ?

I miss the Corsair 600d

Attached: CC600TWM-WHT-600T_001_2.png (620x800, 173K)

Sup boys, let's Game.

Attached: challenger.jpg (474x546, 36K)

Haha yeah, I like to pretend I'm in the army when I'm getting ludicrous frags and topping the scoreboard. Those n00bs won't even see me coming.

Attached: conquerer.jpg (800x800, 47K)

i gotchu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=UzWXErbxYP4

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Almost can't believe so many find this case "good looking". It looks like something out of an army surplus store, not something the army would actually use but crap sold to "preppers" and that kind of crowd who never served but thinks the army is cool. Anyway, I don't like it.

yeah that does look pretty clean and also functional

eeew. too orange

also orange

I prefer the Define R5 over all the cases posted in this thread so far except the black one with a mesh front, so I guess that says what I prefer: A clean-looking black box. No orange, no bullshit, just a clean looking case. That's how I prefer my hifi-receivers too. And that tends to stand the test of time, take
as an example of what won't: I'm sure everyone who buys that now thinking it's "cool" or something will regret it 5 years from now.

Attached: define-r5.jpg (1000x1000, 320K)

R9 Fury and MSI RX 560. Setting up VFIO shit.
Yes.

I'd love to get one of those and slap a USMC sticker on that side panel. SEMPER FI MOTHERFUCKERS.

You posted it. I like the black one though, looks slick while also looking less gamer-ey.
Also the handles on this case are awesome. And the clips on the side panels. No clue why they stopped making it.

Literally anything but windowed cases and/or gaymen shit.

what case is this?

Sliger (manufacturer) or Kimera (designer) Cerberus. It's on Sliger's website, ~$200.

looks comfy is there a way to replace the side panel with a non windowed version?

Attached: Cases.png (2314x1063, 1.66M)

LOL. I am literally on the OP's pictured case right now at work. I use it as a video editing machine. I like the physical reset button under the little flip lid on the right. Whatever. It's just a case. I have a Cooler Master Storm Scout at home for my gaming rig.

not him, but maybe there exists a windowless verion of that case.

I know though, that the windowed R5 version can swap side panels (so that the windowed panel is on the back of the motherboard)

yeah it does exist, you'll have to look hard for one because i cant find it currently, but i remember seeing a windowless version of it, but like what the other guy said, it can be swapped out iirc

Attached: arc-midi-r2.jpg (1037x605, 47K)

adding on - i also have the windowed one myself, its v nice, i have it set up by removing the CD tray and placing a 360mm rad at the top and removing 1x3 HDD bay which allows better airflow at the front

The one with the mesh side was awesome. Real nice airflow.

Why ? You can't xfire

Back in days I liked this

Attached: IMGP0137_pieni.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

Case ?

Read nigga, read.

eat mu balls

just go to Fractal Design's web site and stop being a faggot about it

Attached: faggotop.gif (283x230, 760K)

Fractal Design Define R series

ncase M1 and/or kimera cerberus. cerberus-X is for scrubs
older Lian Li cases are p nice too

Attached: cerberus.png (811x900, 1.13M)

Shame the new ones only come in black and not plain aluminum

memecase-MEME1....ok bro

Attached: OK Bro - Samvah Pisual.jpg (1357x1001, 193K)

The only possible way

I got the uk version (grill at bottom is slightly different) wrapped up it's sweet as