Me work it helpdesk, me smart

me work it helpdesk, me smart

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Incompetents.

have you try... turn on and off?

Attached: 1515835184111.png (403x448, 53K)

your password has been changed

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

Okay sir, press windos and Rrr key on your computer

Well this thread hurts.

>Grug knows counting machine well
a thread died for this

Sad

>can you type cmd into the search bar
>whats cmp?

Attached: 6ba80d5e909c151f44f67ca01e7a3398525113e234c8b9c1c6a3b1174f74c82e.png (629x504, 36K)

no, grug a dumb. chadunga smart.

Ausfag here. This is like talking to telstra, optus, tpg, vodafone, spintel, commonwealth bank etc etc. Is this a worldwide phenomenon?

Yes. I know I sound like a fedora tipper here but around 80% of the world's population is retarded. 10% is intelligent and motivated enough to keep the other 90% alive, and then another 10% is semi intelligent and self aware but lacks all motivation social skills, and that's where Jow Forums comes from.

Attached: 1520556665348.gif (1200x850, 64K)

OP is a cs student with delusions of grandeur

user is a help desk worker with delusions of grandeur

im an alabama nigger and i want to be free

when grug forget passrock. why cave not give grug passrock? why grug need make new passrock?

Attached: images (2).jpg (235x215, 6K)

Attached: 1536526667968.png (430x441, 86K)

Why do you brainlets insist on treating me like a moron when it's obvious I'm not?
>call AT&T for tech support
>get nigger on the phone
>well spoken nigger
>but still a nigger
>hello sir how can I help you today?
>hey, my upload speed is way too low. Already tried pinging Google and they return almost instantly.
>ok sir we are going to try a few things, are you ready?
>yep
>ok, open your start menu and just type the letters CEE EMM DEE
>ok got it
>ok you should see a black window, do you see it
>yeah, what do y-
>OK SIR NOw type PEE EYE ENN GEE, a SPACE, DOUBLE YOU DOUBLE YOU...
>ok, it said 4 packets delivered in 32 ms, but I really don't think it's DNS or anything like that, my download speeds are fi-
>hmmmmm ok sir, let's try something else. Can you type for me EYE PEE CEE OHH ENN EFF EYE

Just kill me Jesus. It turned out to be outdated router firmware that they so.mehow didn't notice until I called another 2 times and got a different person on the phone.

As a level 2 tech support for an ISP I can tell you 95% of troubles is the user calling in. Overutilization and virus on the computer being top troubles.

The best way if you have a real trouble and did basic troubleshoot is to get a ticket open and ask what is the SLA then get an escalation once the SLA is elapsed.

I work IT helpdesk and I say all of these phrases at least 5 times a day.

Pretty comfy desu, at least I'm not in retail or fast food.

sd > hd

I've been trying to get into helpdesk for weeks yet everywhere I look requires years of fucking experience. I just want to get out of retail.

Do you have any experience or degrees/certs? I had an associates in Network Administration plus 2 semesters of IT internships before I got this position.

Do I really need all that just for help desk 1? I'm still working on my associates and studying to take the CCENT/CCNA certs on the side.

You're in the same spot I was in. Ask your professors if they know of any openings in that field. I got my job that way. If you get a CCNA you can probably skip to tier 2. I'm lazy and didn't get mine but we have network engineers here who have zero certs or college experience.

not really in a vacuum it's more like 35% dumb/15% intelligent/50% mid. even literal retards are still gods compared to basically all other life forms.

The problem is most of the world is so poor that everyone other than top 5% has to use basically all their brain power to survive and obtain basic necessites

I HATE WORKING AT HELPDESK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

college students are supposed to have delusions of grandeur. they are (in theory) 'the future', regardless of how cringy that ounds.

if you're a dead-end peon working at a shit-tier call-center/desk making blue-collar wage wtf are you doing having delusions of anything?

This is not the 1900s anymore
Big part of future graduates will be poor for live, unfit to perform simplest jobs

Shoot, so I need connections then or my only option is to get certified.

What help desk are you talking about? Consumer ISP help desk is full of boomers who just had a 2 week training.

It's basically tech support for Xbox