Tech sins general

Post your tech sins here, I unironically own a m50x and schiitstack and enjoy it

Attached: ATHM50x-large.jpg (593x750, 34K)

i miss my iMac t b h. still not sure whats wrong with it, its just sitting in my room taking up space but im too lazy to do anything about it.

There is nothing wrong with the M50X.

ATTENTION

FIGHT THE SHILLS

Attached: 1535272520598.png (1524x3154, 725K)

Here is the Stax faggot again.

>Talks about fighting the shills
>Blindly parrots without cause or reason

>fight the schills
Shills the same headphones with this same image, dude you're not even in the topic of the thread just piss off

Beyerdynamic is fine, occasionally develop rattle but it's covered by the garuntrr

kys senshill

>snapheiser
lol good one faggot

i like the m50x personally

I liked my older m50s more, these trashcans aren't good

I got the M40x because it seemed close in specs and was much cheaper, but now I realize that the additional degrees of movement and the third cord option make the M50 much more convenient for portable use.

BEST FI:
Grado

m50x are fine. your sin is falling for the dac meme not having legacy systems

I need new headphones though the pads on mine are way too soft. What headphones are upgrades to m50 but don't sound too different

Except that the M40x are better, less artificial bass and more accurate.

Attached: 1533896552754.jpg (345x526, 27K)

A lot of things are wrong in that image
>M50x ($150) in budget section
>AD700x ($89) in mid
>uninronically recommending stax
Go to bed grandpa

Attached: 1532524261582.png (685x555, 548K)

I fried my diy temp management board when I plugged the PSU 4 pin connector backwards, sending 12 v down 5 v rail. Which is because I didn't use proper connector that only fo fits in one orientation and used a dip-4 block instead, and didn't put a single surge protection element in the circuit. Now temperature indicator LEDs don't work and I use a 10k pot dangling out PC case to control the fans.

I unironically prefer iOS to Android, and own both an iPhone 6S (that I plan to upgrade to the iPhone 8's successor this fall) and an iPad Air 2. I hate macOS, though.

What's wrong with the M50x? I'd say its good for the price. It even has detachable cable, words can't describe how awesome that is.

My problem with it is the ear pads suck and started literally disintegrating 1 year after purchase. The fake leather finish just came off of the pads, gluing themselves to my head. I bought some velour pads and that fixed the problem, albeit the headphone doesn't sound as good anymore.

You made your own temp management electronics?

Just your ordinary /hpg/ shitposting, nothing new or revolutionary to see here.