Are dab rigs technology?

Are dab rigs technology?

Attached: 20180910_113735.jpg (2996x2516, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vapingdaily.com/vaporizers/best-portable-vaporizers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like you are sucking the tip on a glass dick.

If you're an annoying faggot, sure

DUDE

DOOD WEED LOLOLOLOL

Attached: 533.jpg (900x729, 67K)

i just want to smoke weed all day and live the life of a hermit ya know

Why the salt though

No salt. Lots of actually chill people smoke weed but those who own dab rigs tend to be the ones that base their entire personality around the fact they smoke weed.

Chemically extracted concentrate is just a way to sell the lowest quality flowers.

And solventless extracts are impossible to get outside of dispensaries for a layman.

that's not my experience

do you happen to be in high school?

of course it's technology!

botnet

I'm not in high school, you can tell because I don't own a dab rig

Stupid fucks like these are fucking it up for everybody. Next is probably the 'voices in the shower' story and eventually brain damage with schizophrenia.
But you know how it is: You don't talk about soap club.

Attached: elizabeth-holmes-ted-med.jpg (764x844, 116K)

born to kode XD :^)

Why does it matter then? If you're were to smoke expensive shit you still wouldn't get as high as with concentrate.

Nice slugworth bro, I used to have one of his oldschool incyclers but I sold it recently. Shit rips.

32year old here

what is a dab rig?

Something to smoke drugs with i assume?

a small bong with a specialized bowl to smoke concentrated cannabis wax, basically

>voices in the shower story
Lol what?

dare i ask what is wrong with just smoking strong weed

Probably

Attached: 2018-06-10 17.32.13.jpg (2241x2903, 1.34M)

You can smoke less and get just as high, so it's easier on the throat, takes less time, and because you're removing everything besides the active ingredients (THC, CBD, CBN, etc) you have a much cleaner product, so you aren't smoking burned up plant material.

interesting

Downside is availability of the product, unless you're in a legal state, pricing tends to be a bit stupid.

Attached: 2018-06-25 19.48.50.jpg (1811x1899, 772K)

> the weed causes schizophrenia meme
people with a family history of psychosis should avoid cannabis as it tends to trigger psychotic episodes but the majority of the population is fine, or everyone in colorado would be in a mental institution by now

they tend to be cooler/less irritating than bong hits, hit quicker, and taste muuch better than flower. it's like a shot of vodka against a glass of wine. a lot of people overdo it with dabs but imo a small (rice grain sized) dab is much more enjoyable than a bowl

based and redpilled

WA fag here. Our pricing is st ill the same as when it was illegal, it actually was more expensive at first but now it's gone down. There's much higher quality and more options now though.

Kys degenerate drug user shitskins. You are the poison destroying the west

Attached: women_in_the_military_2.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

dabs are cool and all, but bongs and rolling are still superior
Its something sexual when you break that shit up

Yeah, but you're west coast so you don't count anyway.

I'm talking about mid-west and east-coast.

Dispensaries around here charge $63 per half gram of this quality Blackmarket costs around $80/g for the same stuff. In colorado it would probably be around $50-60/g

are weed and LSD the only things that make NPCs feel human?
Is that why they like that stuff so much?

Dab rigs are not technology, but neither is half of what's posted here on Reddit. I've been looking at getting one recently now that I'm 21, and I'm just now getting into dabs. Would I be fine starting off with a nectar collector?

People who smoke weed mainly use Windows or Mac.

Honestly, I hate nectar collectors, but everyone has their preferences.

I've been daily dabbing on a recycler for ~4 and half years.

What about them do you hate? I have little experience with it and welcome any input.

fucking owned kek

look at my dab
O/

I like the chug you get from a decent rig or recycler.

Nectar collectors are just straight hitters.

fucking filter baka
attempt 2

O/

Thank you based dab user, I think I'll wait and see before I buy any glass.

damn, I'm in the UK (illegal country, dabs aren't really a thing here) and I pay $50 for a gram of good quality shatter

I've only used a nectar collector once but I found it annoying and inconvenient to use, I much prefer my $30 dab rig with a $10 quartz nail/carb cap/drop bucket combo from dhgate.

>and I pay $50 for a gram of good quality shatter
I mean, shatter I can get for $35-40/g here, even dispensaries only charge $50-60/g.

Holy shit, I'll never complain about WA prices again. Oil the same quality as in #
Can be found at 30$/g in the dispos here. That sucks, move out west.

Can confirm, I only paid $30 for a gram of oil.

>Oil the same quality as in (You)#
>Can be found at 30$/g in the dispos here
No it can't

That's terpsauce, even in WA you'd be paying $50g+ for that.

pic related
Random dispensary in Seattle selling terpsauce at $30 per half gram.

Attached: 2018-09-10 11_04_26.png (763x355, 23K)

another one at $75/g

Attached: 2018-09-10 11_06_04.png (761x344, 30K)

DUUUUUUUDE!

Im telling you man, you can find prices that low for sauce if you look for them. Didn't look like distillate in the pic, that's probably the reason for the difference. But from experience pricing can vary quite a bit from dispo to dispo and brand to brand, but things are starting to level out.

It's literally clear THC-A crystals when you remove the sauce from it.

Attached: 2018-04-16 17.05.56.jpg (1936x1293, 389K)

Do some shopping around your wallet will thank you.

I live in washington DC, what the fuck shopping around do you think I can do here?

>you're removing everything besides the active ingredients (THC, CBD, CBN, etc)
There are over 80 Cannabinoids and certain terpenes are pharmacologically active as well.
Are you sure you're removing ONLY inactive ingredients?

They take THC-A crystalline and then reintroduce a terpine sauce with other cannabinoids.
So if it's made properly, it's fine.

I think egoism and intellectual laziness (i.e. your brand of ignorance) is destroying the West, pal

East coast fag here, I WISH I could pay your prices. I'm lucky to find shitty wax/budder, couldn't even dream of finding THCa distillate.

BTFO

You could just move over here :-)

I've never been further west than the Mississippi, not sure how i'd like it.

A cleaner more concentrated hit
Basically its for faggots who've never smoked tobacco and dont know what a bottle shottie is, that's all the tech you need for smoking

Can confirm, daily dabber, never touched tobacco in my life.

Everyone everywhere has and always will be doing drugs, you live in the mindset of the few drones who still cling on to modern state legislation
Basically, throughout history people have always gotten high and drunk as fuck, and I haven't met a businessman/woman that doesn't do cocaine
You're pretty out the loop, everyone loves drugs

DUDE

Check out THIS dab, OP

Attached: 1530968537063.gif (487x342, 240K)

Here in leaf land i get 60% shatter for $25/g. Gotta love the grey market

I don't understand drug retards.

Attached: kbr.jpg (550x550, 52K)

What makes someone who smokes weed a retard? Who hurt you?

WEED

Attached: 1533729866128.jpg (697x533, 35K)

The fact that he smokes drugs, duh.
> Who hurt you?
Drug dealer in my school, with his stupidity. Not a joke.

But why do you care if someone smokes weed? Do you get this frustrated when people drink alcohol?

weed is shit and this is coming from someone who grew up in grow ops and lives in British Columbia the memest country in the world for weed.

you litereally feel like shit for weeks when you come off and your tolerance builds up so fast. what a waste of money.

Found the NPC who bases his life entirely on weed.

Attached: Xer_npc.jpg (465x407, 26K)

found the r*dditor trying to force another shitty meme

Attached: final_bstSnapshot_330961.jpg (854x827, 74K)

Because they are usually around me and I care about them. Or at least, care about myself.
There's a difference about alcohol and weed. While people know that alcohol is a heavy drug and still consume it, they know and feel how bad it is. With weed, people are usually told it's a no-no and after trying it and discovering it's not that horrible, they cave in and lose their personality. Another factor is that weed does not have such obvious drawbacks like alcohol.

I smoke on my weekends, not really sure if I'd consider that my whole life. I just don't understand people who feel the need to judge people to feel better about their own shitty lives. But what do I know, I'm just a retard or something lmao.

I want to cum on her

I have yet to see someone lose their personality to it, I guess. Then again I don't have a lot of friends anyways.

how old are you
stoner culture was stupid popular and inescapable in the 2000s

cringe

Can anyone recommend me a good vape that does dry herb and wax? Preferably not too far over 100 bucks.

>her

>actually believes d.a.r.e. propaganda

21. Just because you smoke doesn't mean you have to drop everything to be part of a subculture built on vices. If anything that sounds like a fault of the people, not weed.

Desktop or portable? If desktop the Arizer V Tower. If portable then you will need to do more research. Cheaper products can contain shitty parts and contaminents. I got myself a Dynavap Vapcap M because it requires no electricity. Not sure if it does wax. But I pack in about 0.1g of kush, heat it up with a jet lighter, wait for it to make a click and off I go. I like how i can use it with a bong too.

are dab pens technology?

Attached: 1536380680587s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

this

Technically speaking, yes. Yes they are.

Portable. I've been looking at the fenix portable but I'm still researching since this is all pretty new to me. Had wax for the first time yesterday and that stuff was fucking amazing out of a vape.

Attached: fenix-hybrid.jpg (600x600, 16K)

its a chicken and egg scenario
weeb makes you dumb and stoners are dumb

My bad the Arizer only does herb. Google best wax herb vaporizer. There are plenty of choices. If you can afford it the V2Pro Series 7 seems quite good from reviews. But there are cheaper options for sure.

vapingdaily.com/vaporizers/best-portable-vaporizers/

I like weed and all but here in Boulder the homeless people definitely seem a little more crazy than the ones in dc

How the fuck do they get away with charging $30-$60 for a g of wax?

Michigan here a g can be had for as low as $10 (bulk) or $30 for high quality wax

>He doesn't hear voices in the shower

I doubt your "high quality" wax is anywhere near as high quality as you assume.

What % THC and CBD. Without lab numbers most people will call it trash (and rightfully so)

DUDE

Is it worth paying double the price for marginally better wax? Cheap wax always gets me high as fuck and that's all that matters

That's up to you bud, I personally am only paying $60g+ for distillate, normal wax is $25-35/g for decently high quality.

The higher end concentrates get you just as high while smoking less due to being higher concentration of THC by volume. It also means it's a cleaner end product, if that's "worth" it to you or not is a personal choice.