Perfection is coming

Perfection is coming.

Attached: apple-special-event-september-2018-iphone_thumb800.jpg (800x450, 21K)

If you're going to advertise on Jow Forums why not buy an ad and support it, you parasite.

What is that, a picture of Tim Cook's asshole? No one cares, and you have to go back.

i think you mean cock ring

Apple special needs event.

Does this mean the iPhone X is gonna go down in price? I wanna buy my mom a new phone for her birthday.

There many things in the world you can buy for your mother that are better than an iPhone. Please don't torture her.

She wanted one. It's a piece of ass cancer, I know, but she wants one.
You just can't say no to 50 year old women.

>infinite loo

my prediction they call the new mac mini the Apple3 for retro points and make it out of that shitty colored plastic. and its basically pic related.

Attached: lololair.jpg (1080x1080, 219K)

At least get an iPhone 8, not an X.

>good cooling
lolno

apple doesn't care about cooling also the heatsink on my pic cools better than a hyper 212 by like 10deg.

/thread

pErFeCtIoN

Not surprised. Cook would definitely have his cock rings gold plated, like OPs pic. Guess he considers that "perfection coming".

>Perfection is coming.
apple are remaking the blackberry bold?

>perfection cumming

Dread it, run from it, perfection arrives all the same.

Pick one and never come back.

Implying there won’t be 40 threads and a sticky during the keynote

So you start posting garbage 2 days early? Fuck off.

I'd kill for a 9900 remake. The Classic was pretty nice, but nothing will beat that phone.

> $1000 phones incoming

I just got a handmedown iphone6+ about 2 weeks ago and let me complain, this is an absolute nightmare.
Most annoying feature is the most known
1. It doesn’t have a go back button, nor is this optionplaced at convenient places in apps
2. Kesboard layout inconsistent throughout the apps. Sometimes the language button comes before the numbper pad button sometimes after, sometimes there is a @ beside space, sometimes there isn’t. The qwertz line doesn’t have a numeric option when held down so you have to go to the num pad every time. I hope you don’t have a password with numbers at varied places.
3. Text selecting and editing. You made a typo at the beginning of the word? Iphone will help you put the cursor at the beginning or the end of a word, but not IN the word. If there was a delete or ins option like in microsoft word that lets you delete or overwrite the letter after the cursor this might not be such a big deal, but since there isn’t, buckle up and delete the whole thing and retype it, let’s just hope this time you don’t mess it up.
4. The Screen selection isn’t smart either. If there is a textbox without the scrollbar on the side you have a 50-50 chance wether you’ll be able to scroll down the textbox or the whole webpage.
5. There is no filemanager. Files that can be handled can be opened from their respectives apps, but you can’t overview them or organize them. Files that can’t be handled can be forwarded through messaging apps or put into the notes where you can’t do anything with them, or can be saved to cloud. Zip files are inthis category, and you can’t unpack them.
This brings me to conplaint 6.
This might be a unique problem because I was too carefree but here it is. You can’t transfer your files via USB to PC except for photos. This is a big problem for me right now because I installed XP on my laptop (it’s very old and it was sluggish with win7).
Tbc