在/ csg /中,我们讨论你在AliExpress,淘宝,Gearbest,Banggood,eBay和类似网站上看到的便宜的东西。

>链接
• IRC: qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/ #/csg/ on rizon
• Discord: discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
• Randomiser: chinkshit.xyz/random/
• Wiki:wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
• Inforgraphic: chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>新闻
• New stories of anons getting chinked as usual • user gets screwdriver set • user's cb1s come in • user orders shirts with his zozosuit • user prepares to come out to apartment receptionist • user buys bt cable for his earphones, cable binder, nazi lego set, LEDs and towels 以前

Attached: china_radio_international_cn.png (1500x880, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67512835
youtube.com/watch?v=gCXg2b9Pc7U
kaeni.de/deutsche-sprachpakete-fuer-den-xiaomi-mi-vacuum-robot/
aliexpress.com/item/de-burr-er/32805237734.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/36-x-54-custom-weight-heavy_60658664625.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.138.5bcf61d9DRffdB
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_min_dm unveileddate.3,fe_usb-type-c
alibaba.com/product-detail/Toasty-Whale-Microwavable-Stuffed-Weighted-Animal_60764722280.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.160.5bcf61d9DRffdB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the most expensive thing you've ordered from China?

My wife

I asked the most expensive, not the heaviest.

I'm looking for a minimum 8" Android tablet to replace my Nvidia Shield. Requirements are 4G, 3.5 headphone socket and not shit tier speakers, any recommendations?

i need a pair of good earbuds for 15-20$ that don't sound terrible,just something that i can use with my phone

She's a 110cm silicone doll and cost me $750.

MiPad 4 LTE.

Fatshark Dominator HD3 Core.

Glass screen protector arrived for my phone.
Solid quality, but the adhesive is trash, already showing newton rings. I bought two so hopefully the second one will be better, just have to live with it until it arrives.

20 dollar winter shirt

>newton rings
what?

Not my phone, but like this.
Happens when the glass of the screen protector directly touches the glass of my phone, without adhesive, or so I understand it.
Mine is a lot smaller, the size of my pinky alone the side, but still visible

Attached: Rings.jpg (2448x3264, 719K)

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67512835

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

I think GPD pocket...

That's because that part of the screen doesn't have adhesive. Take it off and touch it if you don't believe me, all new cheapo tempered glass are like that. Only the bezels have adhesive now.

How much did you pay for it? It's nice to see some other chinese companies making similar machines, but I'll wait until they stop using fucking cherry trail CPUs.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCXg2b9Pc7U

I believe you, that's what I said originally too.
Just the first time I've bought one that's done this, all the others have been just fine.
As far as I can tell, I'll just have to deal with it until my other one arrives

GPD pocket 2 uses a core m3.

Two Xiaomi Robot Vacuums.

Does it have SSD or eMMC? If latter, into the trash it goes.

Attached: bill.jpg (187x200, 6K)

Eh? eMMC is *easily* fast enough for pretty much anything.

It's not like that's supposed to be a Windows gaymen machine, right?

Yeah it's still emmc.
Emmc in my pocket is fast enough though, it's still better than a HDD.

Should be good enough for older games and emulation desu. The pocket 2 should have no problems running dolphin either.

I just use mine for studying and multimedia though.

Definitely superb machines. My Xiaomi [and Mija] gear is increasing in number.

Newest purchase is the less impressive Deerma spray mop. [No, I didn't jump on the earlier powered variant when it came out...]

Attached: robot_invasion.jpg (650x650, 28K)

>Should be good enough for older games and emulation desu.
Well yes, even smartphones can do that much.

But why do you need two?

Holiday apartment + city home.

1400$ TPE doll

What's her name, user?

>Two houses
Eat grouse, chew pineapples, bourgeois,

You are coming to your final day, you are.

BTW the mop is around $16 on Ali. Hopefully those aren't fake listings [other ones and GB are $18-20].

Probably more than the US American home depot / Walmart users pay for mops but for this place here it's not even an expensive price. Standard mop without fancy shit and really chink'd construction with wobbly latches and deficits already costs ~$10.

Attached: deerma_mop.jpg (1000x1900, 83K)

But on the more serious note: how are they?
Do you have to vacuum yourself still from time to time or they do good job?

MY SIDES

The left iem on my TIN T2's shock me every time I touch the radiator in my room. Wtf is this chink voodoo.

It's called poor insulation.

let me guess, hp laptop?

>Two houses
One is an apartment in a multi story house.

> You are coming to your final day, you are.
Nah. I'm in a country with solid enough social services - almost everyone has a lot of chances at all times, and those that don't are mostly disabled beyond what medicine can help with (which is really not anyone's financial fault). Plus generational family homes are pretty much not up for debate anyhow.

> But on the more serious note: how are they?
Really useful.

> Do you have to vacuum yourself still from time to time or they do good job?
They pretty much entirely do the job for dust and loose dry particles at home, which is almost all of what needs cleaning on the ground. Unless you have obsessive cleaning disorder, it should be clean enough after one pass, especially if it's just the usual accumulation over a week or whatever.

And the effort involved is basically as low as you'd hope.

Still, if you spill something sticky or liquid it won't work. There actually are more than one model with a a liquid tank and mop now, but you need to set that up and maintain it more anyhow. Cheap mop seemed easier for my use.

Why do chinks use different coloured trash bags all of the sudden?
In the past few years i've made over 200 orders total and they all arrived in the standard black & greyish bags, except for brands like Ugreen and now they use colors like mustard yellow and mint green.

you could have made yourself into your own gf for less

Thanks.
I think I am gonna order one after New Year.

The Chinese domestic as well as the export market loves colors and they're apparently able to have the big warehouses all the color variants require.

You can get the same mini trash bag dispenser for doggy bags in 12 color variations for every model of dispenser. That would be completely uneconomical to warehouse over here already.

Anyhow, everything exists in colors now and even sellers like not dealing with the same boring colors all the time, I guess.

>One is an apartment in a multi story house.
t. Oli Garkh of Plutokratonia

Optical interference. Similar to oil stains on water. Happens due to an extremely thin layer w/ different optical properties being there (air gap between screen and protector), and the photons start doing some weird quantum shit.

Sure. It's a great little machine. BTW for flair, consider putting googly eyes ($1 or so) on it. The eyes won't move much, but it's still pretty funny. And they're flat enough to not obstruct the LIDAR.

Alright, it's not like you don't have a point at all. Fairly wealthy person/family in a rich country.
OTOH the cars we drive are of the kind that makes US Americans pity your obvious hardship and all that, most furniture is Ikea and there's chink shit all over the place. You'd probably not be terribly impressed overall.

Attached: various_googly_eyes.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

I am thinking about using a voiceover from redubbed Boston Dynamics video with it.

Haha I am just making fun of you. Enjoy your flats, appartments and whatever you worked for.

Damn, you make it sound like it's a privilege to have

I think some people from the chaos communication congress had figured out how to install their own custom voices, yes. ( kaeni.de/deutsche-sprachpakete-fuer-den-xiaomi-mi-vacuum-robot/ - run it through a translator).
I've never done it myself. I'm just using the stock Chinese voice here [yup, not even English], with the app informing me of anything I actually need to know.

Attached: multi_color_pen.jpg (800x800, 290K)

just received my unbranded chink de-burr tool (rip of noga nb1100)
aliexpress.com/item/de-burr-er/32805237734.html
very very light, like 50g of plastic, but the plastic walls are thicc so it make sit quite stiff (cant bend it not even slightly). "blade" rotation, "blade" exchange button and top cap works surprisingly well, not crusty at all (top cap screeches while going in [lewd])
works alright, "blade" is what you would expect from chinkland but its "sharp" & works. not sure if this hunk of plastic is really worth the $1.80 but i kinda think so

Attached: nb1100.jpg (1002x1002, 85K)

you got that idea from american dad

You're worried about some weird shit.

Attached: ORICO-20-Ports-Industrial-USB2-0-HUB-with-Charge-Mode-and-Date-Mode-Black-IH20P.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

these bastards are all over the place now. are they literally reselling stuff from ali for far more money?

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 5K)

Never watched American Dad and generally almost don't watch entertainment TV.

It's just a fairly obvious idea for a device with voice diagnostics, even if it's not humanoid?

Attached: GM700_IR_thermometer.jpg (800x800, 115K)

> these bastards are all over the place now.
I wouldn't even know what place they are over. Social networks? TV ads?

> are they literally reselling stuff from ali for far more money?
Maybe that or from the same factories at least? Reselling marked up chink shit is nothing new. Has been happening for the last 30 or so years.

The "newer" thing is that China started doing direct retail exports something like 14 years or so ago, and it grew really big and cheap no later than with alibaba.

your mom

Xiaomi redmi 5

Shark posting!

Attached: IMG_20180910_171005_STEREO.jpg (4160x3120, 1.48M)

I'm in need of a large USB hub, either 2.0 or 3.0.
I know it'll need to be powered, but is it worth getting a chink variant?
I'm getting a little sick of giving muh rig the ol' reach around every time I want to plug/unplug any of the USB devices I've got plugged in.

Type C is the future. Pull the bandaid now, you will thank me later.

And main reason why I am here.

Attached: IMG_20180910_172626_STEREO.jpg (4160x3120, 1.63M)

> I know it'll need to be powered, but is it worth getting a chink variant?
... what else would you get? It's either chink or rebranded marked up chink, right?

A cheap ass hub will probably do in most instances. But if you want quality powered ports maybe get an Orico or other brand name. They should have any number of ports you need up to at least 30 ports (pic related).

Attached: ORICO-30-Ports.jpg (800x800, 50K)

Uh,could you please elaborate?
I've got a single Type C connector on rear IO, but how is it supposed to alleviate my USB hub desires?
I don't mean anything negative by this, I'm just retarded
Would something like pic related have a USB plug to connect those to muh leet rig sempai desu?

Get a USB-C hub.

is there any benefit of Type-C over basic bitch A?

>Would something like pic related have a USB plug to connect those to muh leet rig sempai desu?
Obviously that has a whole lot of USB ports?

As do the probably more appropriate smaller variants.

Attached: ORICO-LH4-U3-4-Ports-USB3-0-HUB.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

Not same user, but you get a slightly better plug with more expensive ports and cables.

Type-C - Type-C may also support one extra power distribution standard your devices probably don't use.

Not worth adopting it yet IMO, although having that one Type-C port is starting to get useful. You'll probably eventually have a Type-C device somewhere.

Attached: ORICO-ADS4-Type-C-HUB-USB3-0-HDMI.jpg (1000x1000, 67K)

>extra power distribution standard your devices probably don't use.
Many tablets, small notebooks are starting to come out with USB-C as their sole power input.

alibaba.com/product-detail/36-x-54-custom-weight-heavy_60658664625.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.138.5bcf61d9DRffdB

just for you guys

Almost all new phones and tablets, and even a lot of new compact laptops using USB-C.

>Almost all new phones using USB-C.
What planet?

Here's list of smartphones that came out in last six month with USB-C. I think it's safe to say that it is a lot:
kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones/f_min_dm unveileddate.3,fe_usb-type-c

buy this and microwave it alibaba.com/product-detail/Toasty-Whale-Microwavable-Stuffed-Weighted-Animal_60764722280.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.160.5bcf61d9DRffdB

Weighted blankets are not a meme. They do help you sleep better.

Just came across this bad boy in the randomizer.

Attached: Untitled.png (1185x496, 522K)

I just ordered a parachute hammock rated for 500lbs with a mosquito net top and rain fly so you can zip yourself in and not have bugs crawling on you at night and stay dry. After shipping it was about $25. There's cheaper options on Amazon but most are rated for 300lbs or less, which is useless to me if I need to put my dogs in it with me because I'm 220lbs, and my dogs are 60lbs each so even one of the 300lbs capacity hammocks would rip.

I have a pocket, and let me tell you something. It's a nice niche machine that can even run my chink-hack infested online FPS, VNs, and even handle solidworks. Now, I'd recommend it if you want it as a supporting laptop for your job, or to spend your free time on, but I wouldn't go as far as to use it for main work, even if it's just writing essay, or excel shit. If the screen was 1-2 inches bigger, I would be diamonds, and would use it for almost everything I do.
If you want the pocket 2, ad say to wait for a couple of months so you don't get one of the first defective ones, and don't even think about getting the yoga, because they somehow managed to make it more useless than the pocket, but with style.

>which is useless to me if I need to put my dogs in it with me because I'm 220lbs, and my dogs are 60lbs each so even one of the 300lbs capacity hammocks would rip.
Suuuuuuuure. It's your "dogs".

Isn't it easier, cheaper and way less creepy to just lie and say your gf lives in another town and then jerk off like a normal person?

>Implying someone over 300lbs would be the type of person to be into minimalist camping and ultra light hiking
Fatties can't handle this shit my dude. It's tough on me and I'm in decent shape (220lbs, 6'7", 24.8 BMI}

link?

Bought it through Wish app. It's KEPEAK Outfitters mosquito net hammock. You can find it on other sites between $18 and $35 but wish is the best way, as it's about $25 after rush shipping (or $23 if you don't mind waiting a few weeks)

>There's cheaper options on Amazon but most are rated for 300lbs or less, which is useless to me if I need to put my rolls in it with me because I'm 220lbs, and my rolls are 60lbs each so even one of the 300lbs capacity hammocks would rip.
ftfy

Can I get this on aliexpress or is it a taobao exclusive?

Again, fatties can't handle the type of hiking and camping I bought it for, retard. Stop projecting. Just because you don't go outside and weigh 500lbs, doesn't mean we're all as pathetic as you are.

not really, even if your phones and peripherals are USB C it's more common to have type A to type C cables for them

>the type of hiking and camping I bought it for
is that what fatties call walking around the yard and sleeping under a tree now?
:^)

Post dogs for proof

K.

Attached: IMG_20180910_130114.jpg (3096x2204, 2.36M)

cute doggos

owo what's this?

Attached: IMG_20180910_130315~01.jpg (1603x3424, 732K)

They have that charger already included.

Your experience probably comes from an Apple. That's the company that cleverly decided there is one single Type-C port for all I/O on their overpriced luxury toy laptop, prompting the development of such devices as pic related to actually provide ports.

Attached: for_special_computers.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

Beautifully done zero complaints here lads.

Attached: IMG_20180910_125501~01.jpg (4000x2507, 1.57M)

>Your experience probably comes from an Apple.
No. It's increasingly common with most Chinese manufacturers.

Thanks! They love going camping and hiking with me, and even have their own little vests to carry their own water and treats (dogs like having 'tasks', especially Aussie Shepards so they get super excited when I pull out their gear because they know we're going on a trip)

You mean they have one Type-C port or more somewhere, but almost no device minds doing Type-A to Type-C.

The migration is definitely in the process of happening, but Type-A is still used more often.

Attached: chopsticks.jpg (700x700, 67K)

i think your dog is aware of how fat you are

Attached: doggo.jpg (1056x916, 311K)

you send a picture and they paint it for you ?

They don't do single Type-C ports on Laptops except the specific few that imitate the idiotic Apple design.

Yes, smartphones may just have one Type-C port but none of these machines minds being supplied with data or power over a Type-A - Type-C cable from all I can tell.

Attached: 1506450294796.jpg (2008x2008, 509K)