Am I the only one who hates Mac OS dock?

Am I the only one who hates Mac OS dock?

Attached: custom-icon-website-dock.jpg (1000x562, 33K)

Who the fuck uses MacOS?

i always hid mine.

>quick Jow Forums, reaffirm my opinion which I will try to disguise as fringe but actually I'm bashing the thing everyone here hates

kys OP

Why

As far as docks go, Mac OS X's dock is the best at what it is. I've played around with copycat docks (shit like Rocketdock on Windows and Plank on Linux) and they're all inferior to Mac OS X's dock. They're either clunky in some shape or form, lack the ability to drag and drop apps into place, or use an insane amount of CPU processing for the movse-over magnify feature.

That all said, Microsoft won with Windows 7. The Windows 7 Taskbar is superior to Mac OS X's dock as it puts the dock-like launcher and window management tabs all conveniently into the taskbar, more efficiently using desktop space than Mac. All of the best desktop environments have been trying their best to emulate the Windows 7 taskbar.

Same and disable animation

The NextSTEP dock was better, ergo the wmaker dock is better. The OS X one is gimped compare to what came before it.

and the workspace transition animations, and install spectacle, and beardedspice, and hyperswitch, and istatmenus, and...

i hate how osx needs a billion things to make it work properly. i hate that i have to use it at work

I just hate macOS in general.

Yes, I hate the fact that it doesn't properly stretches to fit the full screen.
Even if I'm a Macfag I prefer the way Windows handles the taskbar, and how fullscreen works on Windows as well.

Attached: 415118797391.jpg (466x601, 48K)

It doesn't look that bad, but the old one was better.

i dont hate it, but it lacks features even windows had a decade ago and there is no programs besides maybe openemu. i liked safari and playing videos but thats pretty much it. i used bootcamp 50 percent of the time.

Yes.

>_hating_ an operating system
No wonder you're single.

I love it

>besides maybe openemu
Is this just RetroArch for people that can't figure out how to start RetroArch?

Task Manager is better

Attached: Screenshot_20180910_215655.png (3840x157, 463K)

On this board? No you're not. Everyone here hates macOS. Personally, I'm a macfag and I hate the dock too. I have mine set to auto hide and created a bunch of virtual desktops and have it set to reopen my shit each boot so when I need to use something, it's just crtl+right/left arrow, or 3 finger swipe. This way I can avoid the dock as much as possible.

>stop using software that just works!!!!

>projection

What's wrong with it?

>Mac OS
Who?

Why do people have icons in their taskbar or grouped tabs? That shit infuriates me.

I think Windows 7 started that, but I use the never combine function. And remove all icon there. They have their place in the start menu.

At least finder has tabs. Fucking explorer still won’t put tabs

you have serious issues

No you're not OP, it's absolutely hideous. It's like Windows' taskbar but more intrusive and far more unnecessary icons. Honestly it's terrible. I'll concede that I like the jumping animation icons do when there's activity on them.

I remember back to the 2000's when we installed this addon on windows to have it too. Dark ages...

Left side and hide, no problem for me

I think looks good. If I were an idiot that needed a dock or any other icons at all, I'd go with this for sure.