Jow Forums now has terminal cancer

>Jow Forums now has terminal cancer
>infested with zoomer/discord/reddit faggots
>no real discussion of technology (it wasn't this bad 5-6 years ago)
>Jow Forums - Consumerist Culture

Attached: g.png (915x479, 815K)

stay mad commie

You have it backwards though. Terry Davis represents old Jow Forums backwards. The people clinging onto RMS are newfags masquerading as oldfags.

Yeah no. Terry is just a schizo and autists on this board wish they had such cool mental disorder instead of the usual autism

>it wasn't this bad 5-6 years ago

Attached: 1457923657946.png (1520x855, 771K)

Oh man I sure miss that Taylor Swift poster

yeah and "doctor" stallman is a pseudo cunt who has bitch fits in public, literally eats stuff off of his feet and is a bum who never did anything interesting in his life.

This. We have to go back atl least pre-2012.

Then propose way to better this or work on becoming a mod. Oh, wait you won't contribute anything after your initial shitpost and this thread is as useless as every other right now. Go kill yourself.

Attached: progress.jpg (480x953, 79K)

That's literally as Jow Forums as it can get, though.

Make your own board. Remember the brutal truth of this world: your opinion only matters if you can leave.

Attached: exit book.jpg (252x394, 27K)

post the updated one idiot

Attached: 1536519351115.png (1200x3026, 3.36M)

hi guise rate my code
bGFpbmNoYW4gaXMgY29tZnksIHRmdyBubyBmYWdzIGNhbiBkZWNvZGUgdGhpcyBiYyBvZiB0aGVpciBjb25zdW1lcnMgcGhvbmVwb3N0aW5nIGNhbmNlcg

>Then propose way to better this
Kill all weebs.

Ah yes, the classic "Jow Forums used to be good" post. This is definitely technology related. Meta discussion is definitely appropriate on a technology board.

someone posts this thread every week.
you're upset by new memes but every new meme that hits Jow Forums sucks and if it didn't scare you off before then why complain now

It was bad, but it wasn't this bad. It was easier to manage.
No one is arguing that it used to be good. It used to be different. I'm sure its good for whatever demographic has infested it.

>Kill all weebs.

Attached: 98984984984.gif (1166x875, 212K)

>No one is arguing that it used to be good. It used to be different. I'm sure its good for whatever demographic has infested it.
People have been saying that for well over a decade now. The truth is that Jow Forums has always been shit and hasn't changed much at all other than shitty captchas getting shittier and most anonymous means of posting (ie. tor) are banned.

>break original resolution
idiot

Underrated

I'm still wondering how no autist got the persistence to fully infiltrate the mod team SA style. The most we got were some literal who jannies who leaked some chat logs, fucking wow.

you guys didn't hear about the recent Jow Forums janny that tried to clean up the place and got fired for deleting too many shitposts?

One meta thread per board

Yeah I really loved it 5-6 years ago when idolfags spammed their shitty waifus in this board with off topic OPs, tech support questions and /leftypol/ falsefagging and actually making political posts in this tech board.

Yeah, I did, and he posted logs on infinitychan. Still, I was talking about impact, so far (after 2015) there hasn't been an autist who's MOTIVATED to the point of becoming a mod solely so they can restore order.
This thread will get moved to /qa/, that rule is deprecated

>2011+7
>still worshiping a fat commie jew
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

The Stallman sticky was the begining of the end, faggot.
It was post sticky fags that turned TAD into a "lolcow" too, before then we just watched his videos while he talked shit about his OS with his bird every once in a while, and did not interact with him.

Can this even get any lower?

give it 2 years
I guarantee you meme ""culture"" only gets worse from here on out

friend asks for a name of that "israel-chan" girl for procreation reasons

He's misremembering back to 2003-2006, the good old times aka over 10 years ago, back when the internet was the domain of WASPs and their children.

I would (and even almost submitted an application) but to be honest, I do not know what to expect from those fucking psychopath weebs
I had one discussion with a mod (fuck you nana_) and he got all butt blasted and shit. If I try to join the team they'd most likely dox me and pump chlorine in my AC if i ban a waifufag
Tomorrow's always worse

Jow Forums was never good