Muh sound

Just fell to audiopedophile meme. Bought DT 770 80 ohm.

Nothing can be heard on the outside. Yeah I know they are closed but not that much. feels like you are deaf.

This model was described on various audiopedophile websites as 'slightly bassy' instead it gives whompy sound at lows.

Panorama on it sucks. Everything sounds like low quality 240p mono music from 2006 YouTube.

How the fuck this headphones considered as studio standard, one the best mixing headphones in the world that used by famous mixing engineers??

German engineering failed so hard here.

Attached: 71zMaSIAVwL._SL1500_.jpg (1484x1500, 164K)

Because they're closed

>How the fuck this headphones considered as studio standard, one the best mixing headphones in the world that used by famous mixing engineers??
You're not supposed to listen to music on closed back headphones that are good for mixing, the needs of the two activities are completely different

What did you compare them to?

>studio standard
>headphones not intended for studio use
Good job

I have the 250ohm ones and like them well enough, but your sound will almost never be as good as open cans for casual music listening if you go closed, user. Generally, getting closed means you have a use for needing them isolated.

are you using a DAC and an amp? at 80 ohms they're going to sound like shit without being powered properly.

I got them for use with my iPhone.

of course he is. DAC is just short for Digital to Analog converter, everything that can play a digital music file has one. Amp is just short for amplifier and everything you can plug headphones into has one or there would be no sound... and it's properly on everything that's not battery-powered like a phone

that was a mistake, you need something like koss porta pro or similar less-demanding headphones to use the headphone jack on an old eyephone. of course, at least older ones have a headphone jack, never ones don't

he can get away without having a dedicated DAC, but a headphone amp is very different to what you're suggesting, and will be necessary to fully drive headphones at this impedance (particularly if he expects 'audiophile' standards of audio output).

I'm not sure how you found that. I have a DT-990 that I think is the best pair I owned.

You had a decent bait thread going but now you blew it.

Attached: 1520908211383.png (3388x3638, 280K)

why didn't you lsiten to /hpg/? /hpg/ always tell you "buy closed only if you are absolutely must have closed"

Ive seen thr dt 770 shilled by gaymers for years
Luckily i didnt fall for the meme and got some nice k702
My lumia never sounded so good

These aren't even good.

Lol apples dac is absolutely shit mate wtf are u doing cunt

Attached: Pinterest12.jpg (171x189, 10K)

Attached: Smile.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Anyone find unamped headphones sound extremely shit?
Ran hd 558s at a lan and on my phone for 12 hours and the lack of punchy highs mid and boomy lows is instantly noticeable some with lack of sound stage and tinny as fuck.
Op is a monumental poser moron for running those cans unamped even a cheap portable battery powered dac would vastly improve the quality of sound

Are Phillips x2 just a meme? I was thinking of buying them to use on my S9 Samsung. If not X2 i was thinking of buying sennheiser HD 558. Any thoughts of which is better for everday usage?

idiot.

t. audiophool

>pre ordered rtx on paperlaunch

Oh yeah I'll waste 2k on stupid shit like u lol I get better sound out of $200 shitty 10 year old open cups thru a old 5.1 stereo mode Sony amp

Hd 558 are goat I've had mine since launch almost a decade ago haven't showed signs of dying except the foam pads need replacing.
They need a fairly decent dac/external amp and have no bass unless you run a eq on them
Apart from that very good sound quality great for gaming music and movies.
Anyone that says their tinny hasn't heard them connected to a decent amp low power phone or motherboard integrated sound card shit won't be able to power it

>buys close, complaints he cant hear anything outside
>buy the most bassy model, "whompy sound"
>"panorama"

Im glad we include retarded people on this board.

Attached: 1301855804125.jpg (249x320, 16K)

>Phillips x2

>sound is brilliant
>contruction is solid but pretty bulky
>comfortable fit, original earpads are dust magnets
>open back
love them, indoor use only

>German engineering
Glad that you failed for this meme.
fucking lmao

I have these and I don't relate at all.
I also don't get why isolation would be bad on studio headphones.

You definitely do not need an external amp for 80omhs impedance. If your device can drive the headphones loud enough 90% of the time you do not need an amp.
Before you screech at me beyerdynamic themselves do not request to use an amp on the 80omh model.

Friend bought them himself
Said they sounded like shit till he switched his onboard for a cheap asus card