What's with the trend of normal fags browsing the "deep net"?

These NPCs are getting on my nerves.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (333x183, 128K)

seeking attention

What is the deep net anyways

> NORMIES GET OUT OF MUH SEKRIT CLUB REEEEEEEEEEE!
You're an insufferable cunt.

Secret club? Not for me.

NPC? What are you talking about Willis.

Attached: 1536216076216.png (1280x720, 635K)

kinda like op

Dark web is the correct term, isn't it? Isnt deep web just shit that's login protected and private webservers?
t. Norman
The ebil dark web isn't shocking to anyone who's been on the internet longer than 10 years.

Etika's a retarded faggot
Nigga can't even read half of the time

Everything not indexed by search engines.

So, your fucking inbox, for one.

he was talking about people who have to make a whole video of them installing tor and screaming in the camera as they go to some website that offers them to buy guns or cocaine. Do you think that those people are the people who know the difference between deep and dark web?

They finally learned how to use their inbox.

Seething NPC

What makes people write this crap? How does this improve the quality of the board at all? Fucking neck yourself.

>extra dip net

poorly formatted 20 year old copies of the anarchists cookbook

Its a nu-meme for solipsistic narcissistic low self esteem zoomers

Agreed, the "le deep web" is unironically the absolute last bastion of pre-2007 iPhone normie shiternet.

No Penis Comedian

its like super scary because someone can send you movie props in the mail and pretend they came from a serial killer (and you can put it on youtube and monetize it).

>normal fags
>NPCs

Attached: DfoN_FEUEAAtsGE.jpg (1200x794, 121K)

I think you mean the dark web, everyone uses the so called "deep web" on a daily basis.

No, but OP doesn't seem to know the difference either, which is quite ironic.

>lulz, le epic hacker site = deep web
The deep web is the most boring place ever. So many stupid skiddie forums and scam sites there. I've probably only encountered two or three decent sites throughout several years.

Etika is dope

That's a yikes from me dog

based response. everyone else is a explicit
> muh sekret deep web xDD plz norman go away cuz :DD i am special ;pp

Attached: onion.jpg (640x353, 43K)

That's the way it was until maybe 2013. Much like /b/ in the early days, it was "Don't tell anyone about /b/". Now it's "Tell everyone about /b/" and you can see how that turned out.

more nodes, it's good

The new "we're better than normies" meme, except now they think normies aren't sapient because of a test that says most people don't think with internal monologues most of the time and instead think abstract thoughts or think in images (self reported, naturally).